wonshuagyu

peachy peachy pink

don't bite the apple

 


 

“Why did you bite the apple?!” Mingyu exclaimed in horror

 

“Why not?” Jisoo asked

 

“Wonwoo-hyung also bit it, right?” Mingyu said with a serious face

 

“Ummm… yes?”

 

Mingyu grabbed Jisoo’s shoulders and Jisoo looked at it, mildly confused. Mingyu looked straight in Jisoo’s eyes, he didn’t say anything else.

 

“Seriously, what’s wrong with it?” Jisoo finally said when he can’t take the suspense anymore, Mingyu sighed

 

“What if there’s a poison in it?!”

 

Jisoo stood still. He can’t help but look at Mingyu with a stupefied expression. Did he hear it correctly?

 

“That’s quite offensive, Mingyu.” Came in a deep voice

 

“Wonwoo-hyung!” Mingyu jumped away from Jisoo, looking like he’s caught doing something bad, which is a bit true though.

 

“Why would there be a poison in it? And do you mean to say that you wouldn’t care if I die given that it’s a poisoned apple? Because clearly you’re only worried about Jisoo-” Wonwoo turned his head to Jisoo before adding “hyung.”

 

Wonwoo shot Mingyu a look, daring him to say anything that the former wouldn’t like. Mingyu gulped.

 

“It’s not like that Wonwoo-hyung.” Mingyu sounded and looked like a kicked puppy “I was just thinking… what if you did put something in that apple? You know, injected something to make Jisoo-hyung fall for you?” Mingyu lightly accused

 

Wonwoo scoffed. Jisoo’s jaw dropped, he can’t believe that they’re having this conversation right in front of him!

 

“I wouldn’t do that and I don’t even see the need to do so.” Wonwoo chuckled “I can make him fall for me without doing that kind of trick. Maybe you’re the one who’s planning to do it, Gyu?” He fired back, and Mingyu looked scandalized.

 

“I wouldn’t even dare!”

 

“Guys, I am still here you know?” Jisoo reminded and the two looked at him, Wonwoo only smirked while Mingyu looked embarrassed.

 

“Kids, what’s all the noise about?”

 

“Cheol!”

“Coups-hyung!”

 

Seungcheol trudged towards the trio, giving the younger two a suspicious glare before smiling at Jisoo, expression becoming gentler.

 

“They’re just having a little argument, that’s all.” Jisoo smiled prettily at Seungcheol and the latter swore he saw him sparkling.

 

“About what?”

 

“The apple!” Came Mingyu’s immediate reply, throwing Wonwoo a nasty look which the older only ignored, looking at Seungcheol as if the youngest has gone mad.

 

“What about the apple?”

 

“I think Wonwoo-hyung might’ve poisoned it! Or he put a love potion in it for Jisoo-hyung to fall for him!”

 

“Wow, that’s some accusation, Mingyu.” Seungcheol tried to calm down because if Wonwoo did that, there’ll be a price to pay

 

“Whatever. That’s gobbledygook.” Wonwoo shrugged

 

“See?! He’s casting a spell on us!” Mingyu exaggerated

 

“Oh good heavens, calm down Mingyu!” Seungcheol finally snapped

 

“Know what? I’ll just use a truth spell on Wonwoo-hyung.”

 

“You can’t do that. Besides, I know you’re lagging when it comes to the lessons, don’t even try doing something rash.” Wonwoo warned

 

“I am the best in class, excuse you.”

 

“I’ll use the silence if you don’t shut up soon.”

 

“Make me.”

 

The two began chanting spells, Jisoo sighed before snapping his fingers. Time stood still for the two, Seungcheol looked at their two frozen dongsaengs, gulping because he knew that they should never mess around with Jisoo especially if he has the ability to control time.

 

Only those people with top level magic can control time.

 

“Should I erase the history of the conversation as well?” Jisoo asked no one in particular, but Seungcheol felt the need to answer “I think you should, at least you’ll have peace and quiet.”

 

Jisoo nodded and flicked his wrist, erasing the recent conversation as well.

 

Sometimes, I do wonder if Jisoo used that spell on me before…

 

Jisoo snapped his fingers to allow time to continue flowing again. Wonwoo and Mingyu looked at each other, confused but at the same time, feeling irritated for no particular reason.

 

“Who wants some apple?” Jisoo asked innocently (to check if it worked), the two only gave him a look of disgust.

 

“For some reason, I don’t want to hear that fruit again.”

“Same.”

 

Jisoo chuckled at their reaction, Seungcheol watched in silent awe.

 


A/N: random plot... but blame the wonshua apple incident btw.