joshwoo

peachy peachy pink

He slipped the ring off his finger, placing it near the sink just for good measure. Looking at the mirror, Wonwoo noticed the bags under his eyes and sunken cheeks, I look dead tired.

 

Turning the faucet on, he splashed water onto his face to freshen up a bit and to wake his senses. Lifting his head to look at his reflection once again, he was startled when a figure behind him appeared, jerking his head to face

 

“Jisoo!” Wonwoo said in between breaths, trying to calm his frazzled nerves “you scared me! Next time, will you please knock?” he chided
 

Jisoo let out a soft chuckle, “okay~ okay, I’m sorry.” He appeared to be in deep thought after that.

 

Wonwoo waited for Jisoo to speak again, he’d probably want to say something because he decided to barge into the bathroom, right?

 

A smirk appeared on Jisoo’s face before shuffling towards him. He placed both of his hands on the sink, effectively trapping the younger. Wonwoo gulped, “ummm, what do you need?”

 

“You.”

 

Wonwoo didn’t get to reply because Jisoo already captured his mouth with his. Wonwoo felt like melting.

 

As fast as Jisoo initiated the kiss, it ended just as quickly.

 

“We need to go now.” Wonwoo nodded, following Jisoo from behind.

 

Everything that’s on his mind flew out of the window when Jisoo randomly kissed him, “that was really random.” He smiled to himself.

 

They stepped into the van, Jisoo took the seat beside him. When the vehicle started moving, he felt Jisoo’s left hand creeping its way to his, holding it before intertwining their fingers. Wonwoo felt bare for some reason.

 

Did he forget something?

 

Well, that’s until Joshua unconsciously touched his pinky finger when he started playing with Wonwoo’s fingers

 

Wonwoo’s smile fell in an instant.

 

“My ring!

 


 

A/N: That one time when Wonwoo forgot his ring. This but anyway.