You Look Better in My Clothes

Throbbing Red String
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s

 

Seokjin walked carefully in an empty hallway. It wasn’t dark but the lighting is poor. Seokjin heard Namjoon spoke in the in-ear mic again.

“Two men coming from the left. They brought knives” Seokjin pressed his back to the wall and walked soundlessly. Seokjin heard a small chatter and he stepped in front the the two men.

“Where’s Sehun’s room?” Seokjin asked in a low tone. The two men didn’t say anything but Seokjin saw they took out their knives. “Fine” Seokjin sighed before dodged the taller man’s attacked and kicked the shorter man’s stomach.

The taller came back with raised hand and ready to stab Seokjin’s back, the assassin moved aside and planted a spin kick on the man’s hand, causing the knife to fly from his grip. Seokjin kicked the shorter man again and avoided the taller’s man punch.

“You have five minutes” Namjoon’s voice echoed in his ears.

“Yes” Seokjin answered before locked the shorter man’s neck and dodged the taller man’s punches, Seokjin was pressed on the wall before jumped to the other wall and twisted the shorter man’s neck, causing it to break and he heard the shorter screamed in pain before fell on the floor. Now that he had only a man in front of him. Seokjin saw the man lifted his finger to talk to his walkie talkie and Seokjin didn’t need anymore trouble. He quickly attacked the man and they both wrestled on the floor.

He heard the man grunted and Seokjin smirked. Seokjin kneed the man’s crotch and immediately heard a loud groan. Seokjin lifted the man and again twisted his head broken.

“What else do we have here, Namjoon?”

 

**

 

Seokjin walked silently on the second floor. He hid behind a giant pillar and peeked at the view on the first floor. His blood boiled at the view and heard Namjoon cursing again and again. Seokjin’s eyes twitched when he saw Oh Sehun grabbed a handful of his soulmate hair. The hair that Seokjin adored so much.

He heard Sehun asked something to Jungkook and his eyes widened when he saw Sehun tossed Jungkook away. Seokjin bit his lips and took out his revolver. He definitely hate when someone touch Jungkook and Oh Sehun did something worse, beating Jungkook up.

He heard a faint ‘Seagull’ from Sehun’s mouth and immediately know that Sehun must be asking about him. Seokjin smirked. Looks like his soulmate showed up his stubbornness to Sehun. At this rate, Seokjin felt kind of proud of having Jungkook as his soulmate. He knew Jungkook won’t betray him. He knew Jungkook suffered from those pain to protect his existence. He spoke to Namjoon again.

“Rotten Egg”

“What are you waiting for you dumb!! That’s my Cheesecake and your soulmate!”

“Let me make Cheesecake favorite cheesecake one more time after this”

Namjoon sighed and he whispered a weak ‘yeah’.

Seokjin’s attention went back to the scene on the first floor. His eyes widened when he saw a man handed Sehun a revolver and Seokjin unconsciously lifted his. He heard Sehun mutterd ‘any wishes?’ to Jungkook. Seokjin took out his glasses and pressed a small button on the edge of the frame to zoom at Jungkook’s face, tried to read the younger’s mouth.

“I’m sorry… hyung”

 

That’s it.

 

Seokjin had enough. When he saw Sehun laughed and pointed the gun at his soulmate, Seokjin didn’t waste more time and gave the younger warning. He shot the ground in front of Sehun, causing the young master to jump in shock together with the two men. Seokjin ran to the other side and jumped from the railing of the second floor right behind Sehun and the two men.

“Who are you?!” Sehun grabbed Jungkook’s chair in shock. Three other men entered the room. Seokjin didn’t say anything and just stepped closer, the five bodyguard pointed their guns to Seokjin but the anger already filled the assassin’s mind and heart. Seokjin saw Jungkook stared with wide eyes at him and he gave Jungkook a small nod.

“You know him?!” Sehun grabbed Jungkook’s hair. Jungkook just laughed.

“You’ll never win over me, Oh Sehun” Jungkook smirked.

Just when Sehun was about to torture Jungkook more, a man entered the room with panic voice.

“Young master! I can’t open the main gate and all of our man died in the place, we can’t get out from this place! The man who supposed to take Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung couldn’t even touch the kids, they were staying in Park Jimin’s house which has increased their protection. They didn’t allow anyone entered the house, and then-”

BANG!

The man didn’t get a chance to finish his sentence, a bullet went straight to his head. All of them darted their eyes at Seokjin who just dropped his hand with revolver in it.

“I told you, you can’t reach Jimin and Tae” Jungkook’s voice came again. He coughed again, blood sputtered from his mouth and Seokjin’s brows knitted when he saw it.

“What did you do to him?” Seokjin’s low voice echoed in the room. He clenched his fist. How could anyone do this to his soulmate.

“Answer me first, who are you?” Sehun asked again.

“Me?” Seokjin smirked. “I’m the man who was supposed to be death a month ago in the river. Hi, Seagull is back”

Seokjin heard the five bodyguard gasped. The grip on their guns weaken. Seokjin let out a dark chuckle and the five bodyguard went nervous. They were sweating mess.

“If Jungkook came back from the death, then I can do the same thing” Seokjin walked closer and the five men clicked their guns.

“Kill him!” Sehun shouted and the five bodyguards shoot Seokjin’s body but the assassin just laughed while casually walked closer. He took out another revolver.

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Seokjin saw the five man clutched their chest while trying to shoot him again. Seokjin didn’t waste more time and shoot all of their heads to the death. Seokjin then turned to Sehun’s direction with such a dark gaze, successfully made Sehun’s face turned pale.

“Wait” he heard Sehun’s shaky voice.

“What do you want?” Seokjin kicked away one of Sehun’s bodyguard body that laid in front of him.

“Who are you actually? And why did you risk your life to save this kid?” Sehun pointed at Jungkook with his revolver. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

“St

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter