BONUS 2: THE FOREST

Throbbing Red String
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This moment taken place after Jungkook received the first rank of student score in Jean’s Academy.

 

Author’s

 

 

“Wake up”

Jungkook groaned and buried his head to the pillow.

“Wake up kid”

Jungkook grunted and pulled the blanket to cover his head.

“Well, so our date is cancelled? Fine then”

Jungkook jolted up and sat straight with his eyes stil half close half open. A stupid grin appeared on his lips.

“Okay hyung” Jungkook saluted him and yawned.

 

**

 

“Where are we going?” Jungkook took Seokjin’s hand and happily swinging it like a five years old kid.

“Somewhere where I don’t have to be someone else” Seokjin pulled the younger closer and the bunny grinned.

“Hyung is being super nice today” Jungkook hand lifted to wrapped Seokjin but the elder inched away. the bunny pouted. “Not really…”

“We’re still in public, Jungkook” Seokjin opened passenger door and Jungkook hoped in.

“Hyung I’m hungry” Jungkook whined.

“You just had your breakfast, pig” Seokjin sighed but in the end pulled over to one of small restaurant. Jungkook just grinned shamelessly.

 

**

 

Jungkook’s eyes widened when he saw a lake in the middle of the tree there. They were parked beside a forest in the middle of nowhere. Jungkook at first hesitate when he saw the forest. The feeling of being hunted by wild animals came but Seokjin assured him there’s no wild animals there.

“Here it is…” Seokjin’s grip on Jungkook’s hand gone. The elder walked slowly to the lake, leaving Jungkook in astonishment.

Jungkook was so absorbed with the surrounding. The lake’s water is very clear, he can see small fishes, crab, even the worm in the lake swimming from side to side. The tree that grow around the lake makes the view even more magical. The sunlight hit the water and sent sparkling reflection around the place. The breeze flew softly and Jungkook suddenly felt like home.

“Hyung” called Jungkook at Seokjin who’s sitting by the lake with folded legs.

“Come here” Seokjin tapped the grass beside him. Jungkook approached him and instead of sitting on the grass, he landed his on Seokjin’s lap, causing the elder to roll his eyes.

The two didn’t talk for minutes. They simply just enjoying the nature. The bird’s chirping voice added more peaceful atmosphere and Jungkook leant on Seokjin’s chest as the elder’s hand automatically wrapped around the younger’s waist.

“How did you find this place, hyung. It’s so beautiful. I don’t want to go anywhere anymore” Jungkook closed his eyes and inhaled the nature scent together with Seokjin’s natural scent that the younger adored so much.

“I accidentally found it when I was running away from several people that hunt me. I killed their boss and they went furious. It was thrilling. Great” Seokjin smirked. “Then I found this place. I climbed on a tree and hide inside the bunch of the leaves. After they completely gone, I climbed down and enjoying the view. Made a mental note to remember this place. And every time I felt stress or down, I always came here. This is the only place where I don’t need to be someone else” Jungkook already sat down facing Seokjin’s face.

“Then you don’t need this things right? I’m not a big fan of them” Jungkook sighed and took off Seokjin’s mask and cap. Seokjin let the younger do anything he wanted and just stared at Jungkook’s adorable eyes.

“Now you look better” Jungkook grinned after Seokjin’s head completely clean from the dark garments.

“I always look better” Seokjin smirked.

“Ew” Jungkook hit the elder’s chest. seokjin ruffled Jungkook’s hair and a hint of blush started to appear on Jungkook’s cheeks.

“You’re adorable when blushing” Seokjin touch Jungkook’s cheek.

“I know” Jungkook laughed and Seokjin sighed. Seokjin lifted the bunny’s chin and leaned down until they kissed. Jungkook eyes widened at first but it closed when he felt Seokjin’s soft lips moved against his lips.

Seokjin took Jungkook’s hand and wrapped them with his hands. That small gesture sent shiver all over Jungkook’s spine and when Seokjin bite on his lower lip, Jungkook gasped and let Seokjin explore his cavern. Seokjin’s hand sneaked on Jungkook’s back and slipped inside his tshirt. The touch causing Jungkook to gasp again and Seokjin pulled the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter