Silver and Blue

Throbbing Red String
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EPILOGUE

 

Author’s

 

Three years later…

 

 

 

 

“Taetae, can you grab the mail? The online shop owner told me that the package would arrive today” Hoseok was busy turning his newspaper, meanwhile Taehyung served him pancakes and coffee.

“Okay. Wait” Taehyung took off his apron and quickly ran to the mailbox.

Taehyung came back with three letters and one big package. “Here you package hyung” Taehyung placed the box in front of Hoseok who was munching Taehyung’s pancake.

“Thank you babe” Hoseok was reached for the package but was startled when he heard Taehyung shrieked. “What?! What happened baby?” Hoseok hurriedly went to Taehyung’s side and eyed the thing on Taehyung’s hands.

“IT’S HERE! FINALLY! I GOT TO CALL JIMINIE!” Taehyung didn’t even explain and ran to grab his phone.

“Huh? What is this?” Hoseok took a small envelope on the table and took out a piece of paper in it. His eyes widened and a huge grin creep on his lips.

It’s a silver, white, and navy blue color invitation, wrapped beautifully with silky silver ribbon. Jeon Jungkook and Kim Seokjin name written on it.

“Tae! When you finish talking to Jimin, can you help me find my suit?!”

 

**

 

“Oh my God Oh my God” Jungkook couldn’t stop moving from his spot.

“Calm down, Kookie, everything’s gonna be okay” Jimin pushed his bestfriend back to his seat. “AND STOP MOVING GOD DAMN IT, YOU’RE GOING TO SWEAT AND I CAN’T PUT YOUR MAKEUP ON!” Jimin was losing his patience and Jungkook immediately sunk on his seat.

“Sorry Chim” the younger muttered. Taehyung laughed beside him and continued fixing Jungkook’s hair.

“It’s okay to freak out, Kookie. Remember when Jimin was in your position now? He was way much worse than you” Taehyung narrowed his eyes at Jimin and Jimin threw a hairbrush at Taehyung.

“I’m not freak out, Taetae! I’m just.. well, same with Kookie. Nervous. You’re just weird! You’re strangely behave on your wedding day!” Jimin accused Taehyung with a makeup brush.

“Guys, stop fighting and help me…” Jungkook squeaked from under the two bridemaids.

“Sorry Kookie, so… yeah. Relax okay” Jimin sat again and Taehyung continued fixing Jungkook’s hair again.

“What if he suddenly change his mind? What if he ran away? what if he don’t want to be with me forever?!” Jungkook lips trembled.

“Yah!” Taehyung slapped Jungkook’s head and the younger winced. “He won’t runaway you imbicile, he loves you so much, don’t you see how much love he has in his eyes when he looked at you? And besides, you told me that Seokjin hyung was the one who wants this marriage. He should be the one who freak out and think that you might ran away” Taehyung scolded him, earning a nod from Jimin.

“But I won’t runaway! I also wanted to marry him so bad” Jungkook argued.

“Shut up will you? Or I’m going to destroy your pretty face here” Jimin pointed the makeup brush at Jungkook which the younger shook his head in horror.

“Everything will be okay, Jungkook. You’re marrying your soulmate, there’s nothing bad going to happen” Taehyung leaned and hugged Jungkook.

“And you should know that he probably freak out too, just like you here” Jimin giggled. The three idiots giggled at the image of Seokjin freaking out in his room.

 

Hence, Park Jimin is so wrong.

“You’re surprisingly very calm for someone who’s going to marry his love” Hoseok sat beside Seokjin. Seokjin didn’t say anything.

“He’s not you, Hoseok” Yoongi low voice came from the door.

“I’m just a little bit nervous” Hoseok sighed. “It’s good since Seokjin wouldn’t destroy his makeup” the dancer continued.

“Actually I’m quite nervous” Seokjin finally opened his mouth. The two men beside him laughed.

“Who wouldn’t? You’re just the type who won’t freaking out and running around the room” Yoongi patted Seokjin’s back. “Same like me” Yoongi sighed in cool manner and Hoseok scrunched his nose.

“You’re not freaking out Yoongi, but yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter