Prolog

Throbbing Red String
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s

 

To thus, who felt a burning feeling in their ring finger, to everyone who felt their heartbeat raising like a hurricane in the middle of the night, to every beautiful human being that cheeks started to redden like a freshly ripe cherry, fate has tied them to their other half in an unbreakable bond. Together, through the life’s joys and sorrows. They will be together, forever. Till the death tear them apart..

 

 

 

**

 

It’s all started in a big dancing studio of Jean Academy of Art. An electronic dance music was played with ear-bombing volume in which the two dancer didn’t mind. They have been practicing for around three hours and didn’t seem to be finished soon. The one who’s slightly younger laughed everytime he swayed his hips here and there.

Meanwhile, the one with chubby cheeks rolled his eyes everytime his partner proud of himself. When the music coming to an end, the two let out their best moves and started doing free style. They ended the dance with their signature pose.

 

Jeon Jungkook panted heavily on the floor, together with his partner, Park Jimin. They have been practicing for like three and half hours. Usually they would only dance for like two to three hours but there’s a competition in their eyes and the two ambitious dancer didn’t want to disappoint themselves.

“Hey Kook” called Jimin, tossing Jungkook a water bottle which being caught by the younger easily.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter