Park Jimin is Scary

Throbbing Red String
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s

 

Sehun eyes widened when he saw Jungkook’s figure walking on the hallway opposite of him. He shifted uncomfortably and wanted to turn around. When Sehun remembered that Jungkook probably wouldn’t know his dark secret, he quickly raised his chin and smirked at the younger.

Jungkook noticed the tall man on the opposite way of him. He really wanted to punch Sehun right in the face but no, if he do that, the school would probably take back his scholarship and left him on the street. Jungkook sighed. It’s not that easy to face someone who’s trying to kill you.

“Keep calm Kook, he’s just jelly of your achievement” Jimin beside him whispered. Jungkook grinned.

“Thank God I have you” he patted Jimin’s back. He watched as Sehun smugly smirked at him while passed by, and before Sehun could say anything, Jungkook already shout his heart out in a classy way.

“Thief”

Sehun step halted and his eyes widened when he heard Jungkook said the word.

“Are you saying that I am a thief?” Sehun chuckled, hiding his nervousness. He saw Jungkook turned around, facing him.

“Sorry? What did you say? I can’t hear you talking over the sound of me being fabulous” Jungkook winked and Sehun’s jaw dropped. Jimin let out a throaty laugh and they continued to walk, leaving Sehun in the hallway with people whispering about him while giggling.

 

Seokjin sat on the third floor of Jungkook’s academy. He was disguising as a student, with books in his hand, sleek pink shirt and glasses on, nobody recognize him. He watched as Jungkook and Sehun passed by in the hallway. Seokjin waited if Sehun would do anything stupid to his soulmate. He smirked when he heard Jungkook muttered ‘thief’ at Sehun. The younger didn’t even look at Sehun but somehow Sehun took the bait and confront Jungkook. Seokjin chuckled once he heard Jungkook’s cockily replied to Sehun’s complain. With that, he walked away. He decided to watch Jungkook at school when he didn’t have any clients.

 

**

 

Jungkook yawned and rubbed his eyes on the way home. He took his water bottle and drink the remaining liquid. Jungkook sighed, Hoseok did a poor job on hiding his disappointment. He saw how Hoseok gave him a half-hearted smile today. If only Jimin didn’t told him about his fake departure, Hoseok probably hated Jungkook. Jungkook had apologized to the teacher and Hoseok said it was fine and he can joined another competition. Hoseok also said that they’re lucky Sehun won the competition so their school was getting more popularity. Jungkook had to bit his lips to not spreading what really happening that night.

Jungkook heard another footstep behind him and immediately knew who it was. He turned back and met Seokjin’s piercing gaze as usual. Jungkook grinned and jogged to Seokjin.

“Hello hyung! I don’t know if you missed me that much” Jungkook’s grin become wider when he saw Seokjin rolled his eyes. “Oh, I met Sehun today!” Jungkook shout in whisper.

“Then?”

Jungkook didn’t know how but Seokjin’s deep voice never failed to send shiver all over his spine. He gulped and looked away.

“Uh… I told him he’s a thief and embarrassed him in the hallway!” Jungkook’s grin came back after he realized he just made Sehun looked fool in front of people.

“So you’re happy when someone else suffering? What a good kid” Seokjin didn’t know that his words tore Jungkook’s heart in instant. He turned to look at Jungkook and immediately cursed his sharp tongue once he noticed how upset Jungkook’s expression was.

“I.. I-”

“Don’t take it to your heart, you emotional puppy” Seokjin pushed Jungkook to walk and sighed. He better watch his words after that.

“I’m not a puppy”

“You are”

“Thank you”

“It’s not a compliment”

“You’re just telling me that I’m cute, I should be grateful” Jungkook’s cocky remark back and Seokjin wanted to slap those stupid grin off of the younger’s face.

“Hyung! hyung!” Jungkook suddenly jumped in excitement. Seokjin stared at Jungkook with knitted brows. This kid is weird, he could be a sad emotional and unstable teenager but the minute after he turned to be a happy-go-lucky boy. Seokjin had a hard time figuring out what the boy wants.

“Don’t bouncing around like that, it’s annoying” Seokjin pressed Jungkook’s head to prevent the younger from bouncing.

“Okay. uh… I wanted to ask something” Jungkook unlock the door and let Seokjin in.

“Aren’t you tired of asking questions?” Seokjin sighed and sat on the dining table.

“I’m a student, so, no” Jungkook placed his bag on the sofa and took out his dirty clothes. Seokjin watched as Jungkook soaked them in the bucket with detergent in it. Seokjin moved closer to Jungkook. “Hyung, my friend told me that…” Jungkook hesitated for a moment. “Uh.. he told me that it’s better if we stayed together with our soulmate, you know… being away with our soulmate might weakened us… it drained our energy more. So the thing is… do you want to move in with me?” Jungkook gulped and focusing his sight to the laundry.

When Seokjin didn’t answer, Jungkook moved his sight to the man. He saw Seokjin leaning on the doorframe. He tore his eyes away from Seokjin and an uncomfortable feeling creep in his chest. He cursed himself for being stupid. Seokjin would never want to move in with him. Jungkook rubbed his clothes and drown it to the softener.

Seokjin watched how Jungkook work his clothes by himself. He somehow feel proud that his soulmate wasn’t a spoiled brat or someone who can’t do anything. He was kind of happy to know Jungkook also a hardworker, considering how upset the boy when he couldn’t participate on the competition after all the practice he had done.

“It’s not that I don’t want to” Seokjin’s voice broke the silence. Jungkook smiled while draining the bucket. “There are so many reason why we shouldn’t live together” Seokjin finally decided to help Jungkook cleaning up the bathroom. He took the other bucket and placed them on the rack. Jungkook chuckled.

“Tell me, I have a whole night with you” Jungkook smiled at Seokjin sincerely and the elder looked away to hide his raising heartbeat. He didn’t know that Jungkook’s smile could affect him, really bad.

“Go make something to eat” Seokjin exited the bathroom and wore back his socks.

“I’m full hyung” Jungkook lied. He hadn’t eat anything since afternoon. Seokjin knew it since he followed the younger the whole day.

“Jungkook” Seokjin called the younger with his deep voice. Jungkook looked at him with questioning eyes. “Rule number one. Don’t lie to me. Go grab some food” Seokjin’s brow furrowed. Jungkook sighed in defeated.

“Sorry” the bunny walked to his fridge and found some eggs. He the kitchen light and took a pan. “Do you want some, hyung? There are several eggs left” Jungkook put on his apron.

“No”

“Okay”

Seokjin waited patiently as Jungkook fried himself an egg and bacons. He peeked at the younger’s fridge when Jungkook took the bacon. Seokjin’s brow knitted again. The fridge barely had anything. Even Jungkook didn’t have milk in it. Seokjin disliked the idea of his soulmate didn’t eat properly. He waited until Jungkook finished his dinner. He was about to open the topic when he watched Jungkook put on the rubber gloves and started to do the dishes. Seokjin bit his lips and pulled down his mask.

Jungkook wasn’t aware that Seokjin watching him all the way he washes the dishes. The younger didn’t know that Seokjin secretly feel proud but also sad. In such a young age, Jungkook had nobody beside him. The younger did the chores by himself diligently. Seokjin knew he was a cruel man, but he found it irritating how Jungkook had to do everything alone. He wanted to help the younger but he knew Jungkook would slap his hand if he tried to help the younger.

“I’m done hyung!” Jungkook hanged the apron back to the wall and walked to the sofa. He the TV and rested his legs on the coffee table. Jungkook looked back at Seokjin who’s still sitting on the dining table.

“Are you going to talk to me from the kitchen?”

Seokjin scoffed and followed the younger to sit on the sofa.

“Hyung, tell me the reason why we can’t live together” Jungkook blinked at Seokjin.

“First, I don’t like having someone around me” Seokjin saw Jungkook only nodded. “Second, my life is dangerous. I was always hunted by the other murderer. If they found out that someone lived together with me, they would hunt you and kill you” Seokjin saw Jungkook’s sight dropped to his lap. “Third, I think my lifestyle didn’t suit you” Seokjin sighed.

“The second reason does make sense. But the rest isn’t” Jungkook commented. “It’s fine hyung, I’ll wait until you’re ready to have me at your home” Jungkook turned off the TV and stood up. “I think I’m going to sleep”

“Yeah. Go to sleep. I’m going”

“No, stay” Seokjin’s head snapped at Jungkook. “If… If I can’t live with you, at least let me see you everynight before I drift to sleep. It’s better than nothing” Jungkook’s cheeks turned bright red and thank God the lighting was bad so maybe Seokjin wouldn’t notice it.

“Jungkook-”

“I knew, I knew you dislike being around with people. But… am I not worth the exception?” Jungkook looked at Jin with such a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter