Operation: Make them fall in love

Idol Family

Yoona's POV:

I am here at my surprise presscon of innisfree for my fans that didn't forget us. I am so nerous this is the first time I am doing this for the past five years. This is the first time in five years I am going to stand infront of the camera with many people. Yuri unnie is in our dorm with SNSD unnies and the kids. Yoona you can do it be confident remember. Just always be your self okay.

"Yoona are you ready?" The director said.

"Yes kangdonim I am ready" I said with a smile.

"Don't need to be nervous Yoona you can do it just do what you do years ago" he said knowing my nervousness and I only smile and thank him until its time I walked out of the stage and shock when I saw there are many reporters and fans that have gathered here today. 

"Hi everyone its nice to see all of you again I am SNSD yoona-imida" I said and bow to all them as they all cheered when they heard SNSD.

"we will answer all of your questions but please one by one only" Kangdonim said as they all nodded. 

GD's POV: 

Me, Daesung, Seungri, and Top hyung are here on the living room all sat in silence after Youngbae walked out and saw the pictures of Yuri when daesung is surfing the net We were shock when he shouted.

"Hyungs, open the TV pali" He shouted.

"Yah Daesung-ah don't shout and Why are asking to open it" I said and asked him.

"Its Yoona having her conference for innisfree" He said and that made seungri open the TV we all watch her as she greeted everyone wow we can see that many people attended the conference. Yoona she became more mature and more beautifully I don't know it seems like I fell in love with her the second time around only by seeing her. they were asking question on how she were.

"How are you and Yuri when you live the country and where did you go?" Reporter 1 asked.

"Ahhh Me and Yuri unnie is okay we had a very simple life there and we were living in New york for the past 5 years" She said seeing her smile like that it seems she liked ot there she once said that she lked to live in a country that no one can recognize her she said she wanted to live like a normal people. I can see that she already fulfill that dream and Pabo Ji yong why didn't you search at new york you could have seen her.

"Ahhhh seems You two liked in there Why did you come back?" Reporter 2 asked.

"Yes very much we have our own flower shop and restaurant there and we manage it. We came back because our time is up we promised sangjanim that we will come back in 5 years time" she said with a small smile.

"When did you come back?" Reporter 3 asked.

"Ahhhh we just came back last week we wanted to give you a surprise" She said ahh still prankster Yoona

"Do you have some in your life that you found in New york" reporter 4 asked and this made my heartbeat faster. Seungri, Daesung and Top hyung looked at me for awhile then to yoona we are all waiting for her answer.

She paused for a while and smile "While we are still in New York believe me many have tried but I guess I haven't found someone that make my heartbeat faster" She answered. All of us sighed in relief the next question shock us all.

"Some like Gd-shii?" Reporter 5 asked the director wanted to stop him but Yoona stop him and said Its ok. they all looked at me again then yoona I can feel the tension in the air.

She thought for awhile again and smile "Yes Maybe Its hard to find another GD you know" She joked and all of the people there laughed. My hopes went up high again. It crashes down when the reporter asked that question.

"How Do you feel about GD-shii and Kiko-shii dating?" Reporter 6 asked. Again they all looked at me and then Yoona and shook their heads.

"I am happy for the both of them actually Its been five years and I expect Gd-shi to have one when I came back and I wish all the best for them" She said with a sincere smile.

"Okay that's all for today Yoona-shii say your goodbye to them"MC said.

"Ahhh yes I would like to thank you all especially my fans SONES thank you for supporting my Unnies as we ask you and thank you for fulfilling it" Yoona said and Bowed her head.

"Thank you Yoona-shi we are all gald that you and Yuri-shii came back and we wish for you to find the right one for you" MC2 said and yoona thank her and give a flying kiss and heart to the fans.

"Ji what are you going to do now that Yoona is back?" Top hyung asked me actually I never tought of it.

"I don't know hyung" I said honestly.

"Do you love Kiko?" Seungri asked I thought about it for a while do I love her? I was happy when I am with her but not as happy when I am with Yoona.

"Yes but-" I said but I was cut off by daesung

"But you don't love her as much as you love Yoona" he said then It hit me I only love Kiko because she is the one with me now but my love for Yoona was never gone. I know what to do now I should plan faster there are already enemies waiting for you to fall.

"You're right I know what I am going to do" I said and they all looked at me with a smile on their faces.

"Can you all help me?" I asked.

"Of course but you have to promise us that you will never hurt her again if not we are the ones gonna take her away from you underdstand?" Top hyung said and the maknaes nodded.

"I promise" I said confidently. then all night we plan to make Yoona mine again and To break up with Kiko if not we are only fooling ourselves if we continue our relationship. with that we all sleep to get ready for tommorow. OPERATION: MAKE IM YOONA AS G-DRAGON'S GIRL

Good night my love and soon you will be in my arms again.