OT9

Idol Family

Taeyon's POV

"Lee Soo Man? Why did you call me? Just curious." I asked. 

"Oh Tae... I'll tell you since you're the leader, but... don't tell anyone else okay?" Lee Soo Man said. I nodded in agreement. "Well, you girls are going to have a comeback!" he said.

"Great!" I clapped. "I'm sure the girls will be so happy to hear about this! I mean it's been awhile snce our last comeback right?" 

"Yeah! And... also I'm planning to have a welcome party for SNSD's two newest members!" he said. I suddenly stopped clapping.

"Two newest members?" I asked. 

"Yes! Isn't that great!" Lee Soo Man said; his phone rang. "Well, I need to take this, see you later!" 

He walked away. I sighed loudly. How can this be? Two new members? Five years had passed and I'm still not over Yoona and Yuri's departure we're not ready to face that they will not comeback. I miss them so much and I hate that teo new members would try to replace them. No matter what happens, no one can ever replace the two of them. 

I remember the days of our debut. We were so happy, especially during the shooting of our first ever music video! I remember the days of Gee. We were so happy after winning 9 times. We were all there when Yoona and Sooyoung graduated college. I even bought cake for the both of them. I hear her voice suddenly saying "Thank you Unnie!" I wish I could hear it again!

We were all so happy when they were here in SNSD. I also remember Yuri! Oh Yuri! I was the one who lectured her on music when she was just a junior in college! I even used to about Taeyang. Taeyang was the reason why she studied music so much. Uggghh!!!! Taeyang again. Curse him for hurting two of my precious little sisters!

I was surpised when someone suddenly hugged me. 

"Baekhyun?" I asked. 

"Shhhh.... it's okay, why are you crying?" he asked. That's the only time I noticed that tears are flowing in my eyes.

I hugger Baekhyun back. "I miss Yoona and Yuri!!!!!" I yelled until the whole building heard it and the rest of the girls came down. We hugged each other. Jessica saw Baekhyun and she told him to... "move away!" And we both hugged along with the others. 

"Oh Taeyeon.... I miss Yoona and Yuri!" Jessica said.

"Us to!" all of us said.

I'm such a bad leader! Yoona and Yuri would have never left if I was a good leader! I'm a bad leader because I can't even make them open up about the real reason why they left! Tiffany must have noticed this, because she went to me and told me not to blame myself for everything that has happened. We all went to our dorm and ate kimchi after, Yuri's favorite dish. :'( .

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoona's POV

"And Yuri Omma... I love Sansy the squirel and..." Lianne said. She told Yuri everything that had happened on her favorite show. Lianne is such a cutie... she talks a lot and has a very cheerful personality. My daughter on the other hand, Sofie, my angel, is very quiet and often writes or draws in her sketchpad and notebook. She might be silent but she's very sweet and thoughtful. I am worried about her because she doesn't talk about things as much as Lianne to her mother. I'm busy cooking dinner for us. Roasted chicken and corn soup with sweet pink lemonade! The girls' favorite!

I checked on my daughter a little bit. 

"Sofie... what ae you doing?" I asked.

"I'm playing guitar omma..." she said quietly and softly, just like an angel! "Do you want to hear me sing?" she asked.

"Really? What will you sing?" I asked.

"If by Taeyon..." she said.

I almost cried. I remembered Taeyeon unnie and the rest of SNSD. I hugged Sofie and she hugged me back. I was so touched that I started to cry.

"Do you wanna meet her?"  I asked and she nodded. "Someday you will..." 

Sofie's favorite singers are Taeyeon unnie, Jessica unnie, and Seohyun baby! She also loves Sunny's personality. Lianne loves Sooyoung unnie, Hyoyeon unnie, because they're dancers (she loves dancing!) and Tiffany unnie because of her eye smile and pesonality. She always has a soft spot for people with eye smiles. It must be because of her father Taeyang.

Someone suddenly rang our doorbell. 

"I'll get it omma..." Sofie said softly.

"Good girl!" I said and resumed cooking.

"Oh hello! Who are you?" the man on the door asked. I recognized that voice so  went to the door and I saw...

"Lee Soo Man sangjanim!!!" I yelled and hugged him like a father. " It's so nice to see you!"

"It's so nice to see you too!" he said. "And... who's this?" he asked and waved at Sofie. She was scared and so she hid behind me. SO cute....

"She's my daughter... Sofie...." I said.

"Lee Soo Man Sangjamnim!!!!" Yuri yelled going down with Lianne. "This is Lianne! My daughter!" she said. 

"Hiiii!!!!" Lianne waved. 

"Awwwww.... what cute girls you have! How are you both? DId you like the new house I gave you?" he asked.

"Ofcourse we do!" Yoona said. "And so did our daughters! They loved their rooms very much!" 

"Thank you!" they both said.

"SO... why don't you stay for dinne?" I said. 

"Sure! That would be great!" he said. He and the girls went to the dining table. Yuri and I prepared the plates for them. It's so nice to see sangjamnim again!

"So.... why did you come here sangjamnim?" I asked. 

"Oh yes! Girls come to the SMTOWN building tomorrow okay? Be there early! Bring your daughters as well... dress them nicely so that they'll look even cuter!" he said.

"Sure sangjamnim! But... why?" Yuri asked.

"Well... just come tomorow okay! It'll be worth it! I promise!" he said.Hmmmm.... what will happen tommorow?

"Okay sangjamnim! Meet you there at 2pm!" I said.

"Great! And...bytheway, this is so delicious!" Lee Soo Man said.

"Yoona omma cooked it!" Lianne said and Sofie nooded proudly. I smiled.

"Wow! You really improved your cooking skills Yoona! I'm so proud!" Sangjamnim said.

"Thank you Sangjamnim!" I said. "But first were going to have a photoshoot first okay?"

"Sure, sure! No problem!" he said."We'll only reveal it to the public the day after tommorow!" Lee Soo Man sangjamnim said. "And Yoona your commercial will be revealed also to the public the day after tommorow as well as your magazine Yuri all of the copies will be revealed also" and we only nodded and continue to eat happily. Once they all finished Lee Soo Man need to leave for he will prepare the event for tommorow. we all bid Goodbye to him and headed to all to our respective rooms to sleep.

As Sofie and I settled into our bed ready to sleep I asked my daughter what is bothering into my mind lately since we are here in Korea.

"Sofie don't you want to meet you appa?" I turned to her and asked. She looked at me and smiled sadly

"Its okay Omma I'm super duper happy when its the two of us!" she said.

"Huh?" I asked. "Is something wrong Sofie?" She paused for a while.

"Yes..."she said. "Omma... I'm sleepy"

"Okay then sleep I will be right here" I said and hugged her I hummed the song dear mom I always sing it to her whenever she is going to sleep. I am happy that Lianne and Sofie grew as a kind, intelligent and cheerful kids even though they grew up without a father figure. Sometimes I think what would happened when if they didn't do the things they did maybe were happy as a whole family. Now he have that Kiko and I am happy for him that he moved on as I think I didn't know that I am crying that wake up my daugther who looked at me and asked "Omma are you crying" I quickly wipe my tears and said "No sweetie I'm not go to sleep we have to wake up tommorow early" with that we sleep not knowing what will happened tommorow.