The truth

Idol Family

No one's POV: 

"Okay everyone who going to Yuri and Taeyang?" Jaesuk asked them as they stopped at the parking lot.

"Me" Seungri, Jongkook, Kwangsoo, Top and Ji sukjin raised their hand.

"So we are going to Yoona and Ji yong okay keep in touch okay?" Ji hyo said as she pointed Daesung, Gary, Haha and Jaesuk.

"But hyungs what about filming" Kwangsoo asked totally forgotten that they have filming today.

"Right someone has to go and explain things Ji sukjin hyung you go and we will follow them" Jaesuk ordered.

"Okay keep me updated okay?" Ji sukjin said as he ran off the inside the airport.

"Okay let's go but do you guys know where they went?" Jongkook asked.

"Ahh I know the houses they bought hyung you know they way" Seungri said.

"Oh what are we waiting for Let's go" Gary said as they entered their own van and went off.

Yuri's POV: 

"Youngbae-ah where on the earth are you taking us" I hissed at him unlike Yoona, Yuri is calm with little Lianne is sleeping in her arms.

"To my house so we can talk" He said as his eyes while focused at the road I nearly laughed what do we have to talk about?.

"We have nothing to talk about bae" I said calmly.

"Oh Believe me there are many" He said sarcastically I only rolled my eyes at him the hair of my sleeping daughter. I sighed and look at him there's nothing much that has changed its just the fact that he had gotten more handsome than before. Wait what am I thinking he has a hyorin unnie now I should not think this way. Maybe its really a mistake that we have come back here its our first day and yet there are already complications. 

"Done checking me out?" He said playfully as he lean on me making our face only inches apart. I didn't know that I was staring at him and I would like to erase that smirk of him.

"I am not" I said backing out.

"Okay whatever you say we're here come on let's go?" He laughed and said as he got off the car, he walked on to my side and open the door for me while I wake up Lianne.

"Lianne honey wake up Let's go we are here at omma's friends house" I said trying to wake her up.

"Hmmm" she said opening her eyes.

"Let's go honey we are going to eat Ice cream" I said to her.

"Really? but I just saw appa omma where is he?" Lianne asked and about to cry Oh no this not good. I was about to say something when she looked at Taeyang and called him.

"Appa" she shouted as he jumped into his arms luckily he caught her. 

"Lianne" I shouted as she only hid her head into Taeyang's neck aishhh! this girl and again I was about to say something but I was cut off by Top oppa's voice.

"Youngbae-ah! Yuri-ah!" he shouted at as as Seungri, Jongkook oppa and Kwangsoo oppa followed him behind. What are they doing here I was about to ask that again bae beat me to it. If feels like no one wants me to speak up.

"Hyungs what are doing here?" He asked them while lianne is still in his arms.

"Umm we just want to make sure that you will not do anything stupid" Joongkook oppa said.

"Yah! hyung what do you think of me?" he asked bewildered.

"In the tone of your voice earlier It looks like it" Kwangsoo oppa remarked earning a hit from joongkook oppa.

"Chingu-ah I miss you where have you and Yoona been" Seungri said as he was about to hug me but Taeyang block him off.

"Since your here already I would like you to take Lianne to and Ice cream palor please hyung I have to talk to her" He pleaded to Top hyung.

"Aishhh Okay just don't do something stupid" Top hyung said

"Or You will get it from us" Kwangsoo oppa again added earning a glare from joongkook oppa.

"Okay! Lianne darling can you come to Top oppa he will take you to an Ice cream parlor " He said softly to my daughter. 

 "Ehh? You don't like me appa" He asked and about to cry He panicked and said "No its just that Me and Omma are gonna talk".

"Really Your not busy anymore?" She asked and that's when I know I am doomed.

He looked at me for a second and said "Yes I am not busy anymore so let me talk to her okay?" he asked and smile

"Okay just don't hurt omma again appa so that she will not cry every night again" She said aishhh I am really really doomed.

He looked at me while I look away not wanting to meet his eyes. I didn't know that she always saw me cry every night. "I will so go and you will be back soon" he said and put her down and Lianne walked towards Top oppa.

"Take care of her and call me when something happens" He said and grab my arm 

"Okay Goodluck hyung we will take care of her" Seungri shouted as he dragged me inside his house.

Image result for modern south korean housesTaeyang's house 

He dragged me onto the living room and pushe me onto the sofa

"Yah! Just don't drag me anywhere You don't have the right"I shouted at him while rubbing my arm as I looked up I saw hurt in his eyes.

"Your right I know Yul! Its my fault but you didn't have to leave" he said as he sat down next to me putting his hands in his face.

"We have to bae for the sake of Yours Bigbang oppas and Unnies carrer" I said carefully.

"You still think of our sake knowing what we have done to you and Yoona" He said as he looked into my eyes I smiled thinking he blames himself.

"You Know bae Its not totally your fault I am too I didn't fullfil my duties as a girlfriend to you so I think you found it at hyorin unnie that's why you did it" I said as i held his hand. 

"But I still shouldn't do that I should have understand that you have your own schedules" He said and I held his hand tighter.

"true enough but that's all in the past now we have to eventually move on from it and I have forgiven you longtime ago so don't blame yourself anymore okay" I said as he nodded I didn't realize that he is crying now. I was about to ask him why he was crying but I was suprised when he suddenly pull me and hug me tightly as if he will not let me go no this is not right he have Hyorin unnie now this should not happened I thought so I pushed him but he won't let me go.

"Bae...." I called him

"Just let me hold you... I missed you so much Yul don't ever ran off again okay? I'm very sorry for what I've done Its hard you know I feel like dying everyday thinking where you are did you know that Ji and I roam around the world just to find you?" I was shocked to hear his confession I never thought that he would find me. 

Taeyang's POV:

There I said it I coundn't contain my feelings anymore I missed her so much and Its nice to be in her arms again. It hurts me that she pushed me earlier but I know its my fault and I couldn't blame her. Now silence covered the both of us as we enjoyed each other's warm then I suddenly remembered Lianne I need to ask her I have a feeling that she is my daughter.

"Yul who are Lianne's parents" I pull back and asked her

She sighed and said "I Know I will have to tell you soon but I didn't expect that It will be our first day here in korea" that made me confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked her nervously 

"She's our daughter" She said looking down. I was shocked of course I have mixed emotion happy and sad at the same time. Thinking that my daughter grew up without a father figure.

"How? I mean when did you find out" I asked her.

"You know the day before we left we were about to tell you that you are going to be a father but then you know things happened, That's when Yoona and I decided to leave its for the best when our fans know that we got pregnant It would have been very bad for all of us so we decided what we think is right about that time" She explained I can see pain in her beautiful eyes. I can see that she is stopping herself from crying, I was in dazed I didn't know what to tell her I was a big idiot but I was Its true what Cl and Dara noona not only Yuri is the only one I have lost its my daughter too, our Daughter Lianne.

"Lianne knows that you are his father" she quietly tell me.I didn't know what to say. I'm lost for words. What will Lianne say to me? Will she hate me for leaving them both? Will she accept me? I need to make up all the days I wasn't with her.

 I bowed my head, scratched it. I was so confused and guilty that I couldn't even cry. 

"Yul? Why didn't you tell me earlier? Even if I cheated, you could have at least told me..." I said softly.

"I don't want to! It might ruin your relationship with Hyorin!" she said. It broke my heart.I was crushed.

"I don't love Hyorin I just realize that when You and Yoona left, Its just an infatuation because we hardly got time together and Hyorin was there at that time" I said. "Iove you I truly did until now and I was stupid to let you go"  

"I know bae... I know it and you showed me that when we are together but 5 years had passed already I know your only saying that because I am back and you find out that we had a child but the truth is you don't love me anymore you're just confused right now" Yuri said. No she thinks that I love Hyorin this not right If only she saw me this past 5 years I need her realize that she is the only woman I love and will love for the rest of my life. 

"Yul... Just listen to me I-" I was about to explain to her but the door burst open revealing Ji-eun Oh great what a really great timing.