Home Again

Idol Family

GD's POV

"Where are you going?" Daesung asked. 

"I... I'm going to the restaurant to meet Kiko" I said yet I hesitated. After dreaming that dream about Yoona, I feel like not being with Kiko anymore.

"Oh? You mean hippo?" Daesung said.

"A what?!" I asked. 

"She's not a hippo hyung, she's a... bobble head!" Seungri said. They both laughed. I grabbed ther ears.

"Hey! Stop it! I'm going bye!" I said.

"You have such weird taste hyung!" they both teased.

I've been in a relationship with Kiko for 3 months now.  Eversince, my members have been teasing her. They keep telling me that I have a weird taste. Kiko's a pretty peson, I don't know why they say that! She's pretty to me.

"Honey!" Someone suddenly back hugged me and said that word, I realized that it was Kiko.

"Kiko? Come on let's eat!" I said and we walked inside the restaurant.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoona's POV

I went to went to the beach to do a photoshoot. I bought strawberry crepe on the way because I like it. I greeted the woman on the entance counter. Everything looked so fancy.

"Hello! This is Im Yoona from SM Entertainment..." I said.

"Oh yes! Ms. Yoona, the Innis free photoshoot is going to be straight ahead. Everything is already set up. Here is the key to the hut reserved for you! We give it to all our models" the staff said.

"Oh thank you!" I said.

So here I am again, doing a photoshoot. It's been a long time since I've done one. 

"Hi!"I called to the director.

"Miss Yoona! Hi! It's been how long? 5 years am I right? I'm so happy to see you. Come here and we'll fix your make up!" the director said. "Just put on a very light layer okay?" 

The beach has a sandy and a rocky part. The waves are crashing softly nto my feet. I was wearing a nice hat, a white flowy shirt and a red striped dress. I was barefoot so I could touch every grain of sand and stone in the beach. In modeling for my pictures, the director made me wear sandals to protect my feet.

Image result for Yoona on beach innisfree

Image result for Yoona on beach innisfree

The photoshoot just ended and the director came up to me and said "Good job yoona you're still the same I see did you do any modeling in new york" I blushed and said "Ahh! yes only for a part time job there" he nodded and said. "Its good your back we've been hell without you our sales are going down when you left don't leave us again ok" I nodded and thank him. "Thank you sangjanim but if you'll excuse me I have to go home because lee sooman sangjanim is waiting for me" He nodded and said. "No thank you so go ahead you don't want to go home late and Its nice seeing you again" I thanked him and about to leave when I remember something so I turned around and said. "Ahhh kangdomnim can I ask for a favor?" He looked at me and nooded. "Anything Yoona" He said and I replied "Could you please not tell anyone that we're back" I said and he said "Ahhhh we've been informed we will reveal the commercial next week don't worry about it even the staffs they will keep their mouth shut" After he said it i sighed in relief "Thank you kangdomnim I go ahead" I said and left.

Yuri;s  POV

It's nice to be back!

"Hi Kwom Yuri! It's nice to hae you back!" the producer said. I went to the side to have my make up done. 

"That's great Yuri! You look so flawless! Thank you for joining us today!"the producer said. "I can't wait to show everyone this photo!"

Image result for snsd Yuri model

Image result for snsd Yuri model

"Oh no, no, no, no! I have a favor to ask producer..." I said. "Please don't show this until Lee Soo Man sangjamnim tells you to..."

"Oh? Okay sure, we won't release it until then, but why?" he asked. 

"Well... just... don't please?" I begged.

"Oh.. okay okay!" he said. 

After that, I left the shoot and stopped by a cafe for some iced coffee.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoona's POV

I just came home to our new house after a photoshoot. We hired a private babysitter to take care of our daughters while we were gone and they had just finished unpacking.

"Hello daughters!" Yuri said and I waved at them both, showing them the food we brought for them.

"Hello mothers!" Lianne said and Sofie smiled. "What happened Ommas?"

"We both had a photoshoot!" I said and gave them their chicken. They ran to the kitchen and ate.

"Whoooo... so tiring!"Yuri unnie said. 

"Yes, but it's fun!" I said. 

"Anyway, we're going to have another photoshoot tomorrow. Okay?" Yuri unnie said.

"Oh yes, I'm ready... I'll call the babysitter to watch over the girls again" I said.

"It;s so nice to be back" we both said at the same time.

RRRRRRrrinng.....

My phone is ringing so I answered it.

*On the Phone

Yoona: Hello!

Lee Soo Man: Hello Yoona! This is Lee Soo Man! I'm calling to inform you about your photoshoot tomorrow...

Yoona: Oh yes! We know and we're already preparing for it.

Lee Soo Man: Oh! And also you have a surprise press conference next week, okay?

Yoona: Okay sangjamnim! We still have days to prepare for it.

Lee Soo Man: Good! So bytheway, how's the photoshoot?

Yoona: It was tiring but worth it. It's nice to be back at the camera again!

Lee Soo Man: Well, that's nice to hear! Bye!

Yoona: Byeeee!

*End of Call

We went up to our rooms and watched the news. We want to know what's happening around us right now. 

*On TV

@Koreaboo News:

News Anchor 1: Good evening Koea! This is Koreaboo News! For Entertanment, we have spotted two Big Bang members: Taeyang and G-Dragon. We can really tell that they have someone new in their hearts... hmmm?

News Anchor 2: Oh yes! We see that IU, who we all know is Taeyang's bestfriend, seem to have developed feelings for him!

(Yuri almost dropped a flower vase)

News Anchor 1: Oh yes! But... on the other hand, G- Dragon went on a date with her newest girl friend... Kiko! *News Anchor 2 snickers*

(Yoona sits down on her bed)

News Anchor 2: Well, I guess the two Big Bang members already moved on from their past relationships with Yoona and Yuri of SNSD. Well, it's a good thing they've moved on.

News Anchor 1: But I do miss these two angels... and I'm sure their SNSD sisters do to! 

(Yuri and Yoona looked at each other)

News Anchor 1: But the question is... What did GD and Kiko eat at the restau-

*Yoona turns off TV

"Well, enough news for today! I'm tired and sleepy" I said.At the corner of my eye, I saw Sofie peeking but when I went out, she wasn't there. I saw Lianne instead.

"Oh Lianne! Go to sleep... why are you awake at this hour?" I asked.

"Yuri omma?" Lianne asked.

"Yes Lianne?" Yuri asked.

"When will I meet Taeyang appa?" she said. Yuri and I looked at each other. 

"Lianne, go to sleep okay? Come on!" Yuri said. We escorted Lianne to her room, which was beside Sofie's.

"Goodnight ommas!" she said.

"Good night!" we both said. We laid in our beds. Both of us couldn't sleep and we don'tknow why. I fell like there's a tear coming out of my eye.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE NEXT DAY

G-Dragon's POV

"Bye hyung!'" I said. I hung up. I was talking to TEDDY. 

Why do I feel so seasick? I don't even know why I feel this way! I miss Yoona so much. Last night, I think I heard her voice whispering against my ear. I feel so weird! I keep dreaming about her and I miss her so much. I want to-

.

.

O_____________O

 

 

Am I... seeing things? I just... just... I just saw.... YOONA. I followed her. I followed that shadow. I saw her agan walking at the corner of my eye. AM I hallucinating? I followed her again. I know its her. I think she went to an elevator. I ran so fast so that I could reach the elevator but once I reach it, I saw a different person.

 

I might be losing my MIND! I guess I'm hallucinating.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE DAY AFTER
 

Yuri's POV

It's time for our photoshoot! Yoona and I said good bye to the girls and headed off to the studio. It was a nice day. Yoona went to another studio while I went to Barrel's Sutdio to have some swim wear photo shoot. 

Yoona's POV
 

Yuri and I parted ways. She went to Barrel's swimwear studio while I went to Vogue studio to have a magazine cover photoshoot.