Is this for real?

Idol Family

Seungri's POV:

we are all here in our dorm resting for awhile as we Daesung hyung and Top hyung are watching news and while taeyang and Gd hyung are talking about their new song together. We were watching Tv when Top hyung said "Seungri-ah can you check on what food is there on the fridge so we can eat" I nodded and head to the kitchen only to find out that we don't have any food left in our fridge. So I came back to the living room and said "Hyung there are no food in the fridge I can go to the grocery store for awhile" I offered and Top hyung said "Are you sure we can call for food you know" I shook my head. "No hyung Its ok remember Yuri and Yoona always tells us to not always eat fast foods" with that remarked all of them went quiet and looked at me. Oh no! I need to escape right away seungri-ah think pali! 

"Ahhh hyungs I will go ahead I need to buy something anyway so bye!" and with that I went out of our dorm quickly that I hear taeyang and gd hyung calling my name. Aishhh why did I say that I think that's because I miss my chingu-ah I wish I can see them again so I don't get to see that IU always she's really annoying. You think she like some angel when Taeyang hyung is around but in reality she's a devil ahhh I hate her she's nothing like chingu-ah.

Anyways I am here at the grocery store near our dorm I start with the meat section. I was of course fully disguse since it will be a big trobule when someone noticed me. Then I went to the vegtable section and so on I was about to finish when I heard the people talking about Yuri wait did I hear that right they are talking about Yuri-ah. "OH MY GOSH SNSD YOONA AND YURI ARE BACK LOOK" the girl1 said It made my Jaw dropped on what I've heard is it true or I am hearing things because I miss them. "OMO! Its true wow it good to see them again come on I heard yoona is helding a presscon for inisfree" The guy 1 said they are about to leave when I stopped them and said of course by changing my voice a little so that I will not be recognized. "Its it true that Kwon Yuri and Im Yoona is back?"

They looked at me weirdly "Yes look" the girl2 said she let me looked at her phone its true the photo was captured by the one of the members of super junior and her co-member Jessica noona at their welcome party last night it was caption that 'Our Goddess has returned'. WOW! debak I can't believe this they are really back. I thanked them and continue to walk towards the counter when I saw some commotion into one stand of the magazine out of my curiosty I head towards it and I found out it was the magazine of the person I am thinking of Its Kwon Yuri. I need to show this to hyungs they need to know about this so I grab one and quickly head to the counter and pay for the things I bought and quickly head home. 

Image result for yoona selfie with super junior

Image result for snsd Yuri cover magazine

Daesung's POV:

We all felt weird after Seungri left. There was an atmosphere surrounding TOP and I. We decided to shrug it off and watch some news this morning.

*On TV

News Anchor 1: Good morning Korea! This is Koreaboo News During The Moa-ning!

News Anchor 2: And today's Moa-ning news about two of SNSD members, Yoona and Yuri!

[TOP hyung and I can't believe it O_O We called Taeyang hyung and G-Dragon hyung]

 New Anchor 1: Im Yoona and Kwon Yuri just got back from New York after a 5 year break. Kwon Yuri's first appearance is in a magazine called "Sure" and a modelling project for Barrel Swimwear!

News Anchor 2: Im Yoona on the other hand has a press conference for her newest brand, Innisfree! We also see the two girls in the pictures posted by their SNSD sisters and other groups that had been to SMTOWN's Party.

News Anchor1: The fans are going crazy because of their comebak

News Anchor 1: Well, that's a lot of projects for the both of them!

News Anchor 2: And more to come! This is Koreaboo News in the Moa-ning! We're taking a short break!

News Anchor 1: Stay tuned for the weather!

*GD turns off TV

GD's POV

I think I'm losing my head! Yoona and Yuri are back. I knew it the girl I saw from that building its her I recognize her body anywhere I can't believe this.

"So it's official... Yoona and Yuri are really back huh?" Taeyang said.

"I guess are dreams are kind of a sign? A foreshadowing of what's really happening?" I said.

"What dreams? TOP asked. Oh no! I must've said it out loud.

"Nothing!" Taeyang said.

"Awww... no hiding stuff from band members! Tell us what your dream is hyungs" Dauseung said.

"Okay, okay! For the past few days, we've been dreaming abouy Yoona and Yuri. Two days ago, I had a long dream about Yoona and Yuri and their daughters, and they are our children. Yesterday, I dreamt about Yoona and a random little girl on a beach!" I said.

"Me too! I dreamt about Yuri and a jolly girl dancing together on a stage!" Taeyang said.

"Hmmm.... weird! Very weird!" TOP said.

"Maybe it's some kind of.... future telling??? I don't know" Daesung said.

Seungri was back from the grocery store.

"Hyungs Yoona and Yuri is back look at this pali" he said. He showed us a copy of Sure magazine with Yuri on the cover. Taeyang looked at it. 

"We already know..." TOP said.

"How come?" Seungri asked.

"We saw at the news everyone is talking about-" Top hyung answered but he was cut off by Daesung.

"GD Hyung, Taeyang hyung look at this you will be shocked especially you taeyang hyung" He said and showed us the pictures of Yuri wearing swimsuit but I have my eyes only in one girl who is playing in the beach looking so beautifully none other than Im Yoona. I looked at them and their jaw dropped on what they saw.

Taeyang's POV:

"Wow! I always thought that Yuri has a nice body but I didn't expect this and Yoona debak!" Top hyung said and Ji and I glared at him. Its true Yuri looked really hot here I never expect her to show off her body and Yoona she really looked beautiful in this commercial.But I have my eyes set on Yuri she have always been the shy girl I guess she have change. I feel that I want to hack on whoever who posted it and delete all of this thinking that many guys are fantazing her body and that is for only me to see.

"Woah I never thought that chingu-ah will do this kind of photoshoot and Yoona she's really a goddess Wow" seungri remarked. Me too seungri-ah I said to my mind. I head to my room and opened my laptop and looked at the her picture she even gotten more bold and prettier. "Yuri-ah My love you're so good in hiding that I almost gave up on you" I said to myself as I close my laptop and lay on my bed staring at the celling. Is this the sign? Maybe fate is giving me a second chance? Maybe this is what Yuri is saying if we meet again it means we are really for each other. Did she moved on already? did she have someone? I am scared that maybe I will be too late that she already have someone. Even so I need to think fates are already helping I need to think of a plan to make her mine again.

Good night my love I will see you soon and soon you will be mine again... I thought that I didn't notice that I already feel into dream land.