Complications

Idol Family

 

IU's POV

1 hour ago

*On cellphone Call

IU: Hello, TOP oppa? s ths you?

TOP: Oh, yes IU! WHy did you call?

IU: I've been calling Taeyang earlier, but he wasn't answering! I already called 5 times. I'm losing my patience! Where is he?!

TOP: Woah IU! Chill okay? Actually, He's at his house talking with yuri we're here at the near Ice cream palor along with a few others from Running Man.

IU: YURI? KWON YURI? HIS FIRST LOVE SHE'S BACK?

TOP: Yes that yuri why? 

IU: What are they talking about?

TOP: I don't know I am not there remember? and Its none of your business okay so don't intervere okay? 

IU: What? I don'-

*End of Call

"Driver, drive me to Taeyang's house, NOW!" I commanded. I asked him to drive n full speed.  need to go to Taeyang's hose before anything goes wrong. Yuri, Yuri, Yuri. It's always Yuri! I was there during the days when he needed a friend the most. I was there when Yuri was not. Until now, it's Yuri! Yuri! I'm getting so sck of that name. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At Present

I knocked on the door. My eyes got red when I saw Yuri inside with him. 

Taeyang opened the door. "What?!"he said. I hugged him. I made sure that Yuri was looking at us. "Missed me?"I asked and giggled. "IU... can you please leave?" he said, looking irritated. "WHAT?!" I shouted. "Ehat are you doing here with her? What are you doing? Don't tell me-" I said. I made sure that Yuri was looking. "IU, what are you talking about?" he asked. "Wait... Oh! Sorry, I forgot the music sheet I promised to gve you. Wait, I'll just get it upstairs". "Good!" I replied.

He went up. He must have thought that I panicked because of the music sheets. Yes, I did. But I exxagerated so that it would look like he was my boyfriend. 

"Yuri-sshi! so you're Yuri-sshi everyone is talking about? I have seen you on TV you and Yoona-shi appeared frequently and I was a fan" I said of course faking it that I was her fan. "A lot of people are looking for you?" I asked. 

"Really thank you but may I ask who are you?" she said shocked.

"Oh! I'm sorry if I scared you I'm Ji-eun by the way, IU for short that's my stage name I am Taeyang oppa's Girlfriend didn't you heard of me before? I'm an idol too" I asked surprised she didn't heard of me before. "Oh I'm sorry we haven't had any contact here in seoul since the day we left" she said appologetically but shocked when she heard I am Taeyang oppa's girlfriend of course I lied. 

"Oh! I'm so sorry IU!" she said and bowed her head. "We weren't doing anything! Really!" 

"It's okay!  believe you..." I said. Taeyang came down ith the sheet music. 

"Here!" he said, wanting me to leave. "Okay, thanks!" I said, and hugged him. "You're the best!" I said before leaving.

I couldn't believe this! Why is she trying to reconcile with Yuri! I don't mind it right now because I got him. Yuri thinks that he's mine and I'm sure that she thinks that. She wouldn't get close to him after thinking that I am his.

We've hung out for five years! FIVE LONG YEARS! But he still thinks of me as a bestfriend.

 Taeyang's POV:

Weird why IU is being so clingy today I wonder why and Yuri's been acting weird too she didn't want to look at me. Did something happened when I'm Gone I wonder what she said to Yuri. so I ask her "Yul what happened what did she say?" "Ummm... nothing I should probably go its getting late and I'm sure Lianne's looking for me" She said I can see tears in her eyes but why? "But we are not done talking" I insisted.

"I'm already tired bae its been a long day for me and besides I am not going anywhere and we can talk about Lianne some other time" she said still not meeting my eyes I can still sense that there is something wrong. "You can sleep here and besides its late already" I said holding her hand but she shove it away. "No its not right Lee sooman sangjanim is waiting for us and he already arrange the house that we are going to live here" She said. "Okay but please let me send you there" I said not taking no for an answer.

"You're not taking no for an answer don't you" she said she really knew me too well. "Yes so-" I was cut off when her phone rings. "Give me a second" She held one finger at me moving away enough to hear what they are talking about. "Hello Babe!" What?! she has a boyfriend this can't be maybe that's why she said It was wrong for them to sleep here. "Yes don't worry we're fine Yes... I will talk about it later yes okay take care... bye" she said and hang up.

 "So who was It? something Important?" I asked pretending I didn't hear what they are talking although I only hear what she is saying I am sure that is her boyfriend. "Umm... my friend from states" she said Why? would she lie about it and friend please who call thier friends babe?!. You were wondering why I was acting like this to tell you the truth I still love her I never stopped.

Seungri's POV: 

I'm at an Ice Cream Parlor with TOP, Jungkook, Haha, and little Lianne. We're happy to see her. She has a beautiful eye smile like Taeyang and Tiffany, and hair that's way like Yuri and Ji Hyo. I suddenly here TOP's phone ringing. "Ugghhhh... I'll be back" he told everyone.

"Where is he going?" Lianne said. 

"We're going to eat ice cream!!!! YAY!!!!" Ha Ha said.

"TOP oppa is talking on the phone" Jung Kook hyung said and smiled at Lianne. "What flavor do you want?" she asked her.

Lianne smiled again. She looks so cute. 

"I like chocolate ice cream please..." she smiled wider. She's very cute. 

"And I like vanilaa ice cream!!!" Ha ha  said. 

"No you won't! Jung Kook said. Aiiisshh! So childish! You'll have water! Cold water!" Jung Kook said,

"But I want vanilla-" Ha ha pouted.

"You'll drink cold water or I'll spill it on your face!" Jung Kook said to Ha ha. Ha ha got quiet and Lanne giggled. Ohhhh! So cuuuute.... I must be fanboying!

Jung Kook also laughed a little, and so did Ha ha. I smiled.

"Hey you! Order some ice cream for all of us! Make sure to get scrumptous chocolate for pretty Lianne!" Jung Kook commanded Ha ha. "Or no ice cream!" 

"Ayyeee sir!" Ha ha saluted and walked to the counter like a soldier, goofing off, just so he could make Lianne laugh. 

After awhile, Ha ha came back with the ice cream. Lianne got the biggest ice cream bowl with chocolate ice cream. Ha ha, Jung Kook and I had vanilla ice cream. We also ordered one for TOP.

"Oppa,  hope TOP oppa will come back soon... his ice cream might melt" she said. She's so kind... like Yuri. "Thank you oppas!"

"You're welcome!" we all said.

"Sooo..."  I said to her. She looked at me, confused. SHE SOOO CUUUTE! "How old are you, Lianne?" I asked.

"I'm four!" she said. "Sofie is also four... she's my best friend" she added.

"Who is this Sofie?" Ha Ha asked.

"She's Omma Yoona's daughter!" she replied. We were all shocked. 

"Woh!" was all that Ha ha had said.

"And you're Yuri's, am I right?" Jung Kook said.

"Oh yes!" she said as she happily eats her ice cream. 

"Do you know who your appa is?" I asked her.

"Yes! Yes I do... he's Taeyang appa! and I also know all of you!" She said.

"Really?! how did you know that he's your appan and can you point out our names?" I asked her and she nodded.

" Omma always talks about you and I always saw you her laptop when she's watching your videos I can also see appa dancing, You're Seungri samchon, Joongkook samchon, seunghyun samchon, and Haha samchon" She said happily.

"Wow! Yuri did actually fulfill her promise that she will always watch us" I said feeling touched that Yuri didn't forget any of us.

"Its really nice of Yuri to tell Lianne who her father is even after that has happened between them right hyungs" Haha hyung said watching Lianne as she eats her Ice cream.

"Typical Yuri she never change still the Yuri that will put others happiness instead of her own" Jongkook huyng said as he shook her head. he's right the same Yuri that has been a fool for Taeyang hyung.

"Oh! Hyung you're here you Ice cream has melted who are you talking to?" I asked as we watched his frustated face.

"Its IU-shii really what's wrong with her?" He said angrily. I knew it If she was the one who called I am sure I am having that face either I never really like her so was Other hyungs, 2ne1 noonas and SNSD noonas. She's no joke I wonder why Taeyang hyung don't see who she really is when he's around she's like an angel but when he's no around her devil inside is showing. 

"IU I didn't know that you're close with her" Haha hyung said. What!? Is he joking? Us close with her not in a million years.

"Ani! Hyung!" I shouted earning stares from the people who are in the shop. I quickly stand up and apologized as Jongkook and haha hyung are startled by my voice.

"Ok chill down Seungri-ah what did she do that made you hate her like this?" Jongkook asked.

"She's not everyone know that she is right hyung?" I said in a matter-of-fact tone as I looked at hyung.

"Yes he's right anyway its a long story and we will tell you some other time and It seems that she is going to taeyang so let's go" He said.

"What come on let's go before she creates trouble" I said standing up and getting Lianne.

"Come on Lianne darling your mom is looking for you" I said as her eyes lifted from happiness ah! same like Yuri.

"Really!! Let's go then" She said take my hand and pull me out of the shop Agioo! what a cute girl I hope Taeyang hyung could be happy again and be the taeyang we all know.