The Truth part 2

Idol Family

On the other side Ji yong and Yoona are on their way to the house of GD followed by Gary, Jaesuk, Jihyo, and Daesung. While driving Ji yong looked on to Yoona since she had been quiet it turns out the she fallen asleep and so was her daughter at the back. Like mother, Like daughter he thought as he only shake his head and chuckled softly not trying to wake the two. This looks like that we are a family that is my child at the back If I hadn't do the things I did maybe we are married now and have our family of our own Ji thought and quickly shake it off as he focuses on the road.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona's POV:

I was awoken when I feel there's a breath fanning into my face and it turns out Ji was leaning against me that if we move one bit our lips will touch. There was a moment of silence until someone knock on the window that made us shock that cause our lips crashed with each other until Bom unnie's face flashed through my mind that I quickly pushed him and sit up straight. It turns out the culprit was Daesung behind him was Jaesuk, Gary oppa and Jihyo noona it good that his car was tinted that they didn't saw what happened. I was about to speak up when he did breaking the silence.

"I'm Sorry I didn't mean to I was just waking you up because were here" He said softly.

"Its okay It was not your fault come on they are waiting outside" I said not looking to him and got out of the car. I nearly fell down when Ji hyo unnie jumped and hug me tightly good thing that I balanced myself.

"Yah! Im Yoona what the hell had happened to you, You and Yuri just vanished into thin air no one knows where you are" Jihyo unnie scold me as I look at Gary oppa for help and he seems to get my point and said. "Jihyo-ah don't pressure her with all of your questions she just got back" 

"Unnie I am sorry that I left with saying goodbye but I promise you that was for the best at that time so trust me okay" I said to as she nodded wiping her tears away as she hugged me again and whispered to me. "I missed you so much you know its not the same when you and Yuri are here with us so don't runaway again I won't let you two out of our sight again" Wait I remember why they are here and where are the others so I was about to ask it when Ji did. "Hyungs, Daesung-ah, Noona why are you here" Ji asked just confused as I am. "Well we thought that you would do something stupid so we followed you and to tell you where are the others they followed Yuri and Taeyang" Gary oppa said. 

I smiled I truly missed them I don't know if we made the right decision in coming back here. I know that this is only the begining there's a lot more to come and I can feel it. I was in my deep thoughts when I heard my daughter cry I immidiately get her from the back seat and cry her stopping her from crying. "Don't worry sofie omma is here shhh... shhh..." I said trying to soothe her I know all of them are watching me and I can see Ji yong's stare from the coner of my eyes. Luckily sofie began to fall asleep again as soon as she fell asleep Jaesuk oppa asked. "Yoona may I ask who is that and is that really your daughter" 

I smiled I am proud to tell them that she is my daughter so I said. "Yes oppa she is" I know that all of them are shocked I can see from my corners of my eyes that Ji is controlling himself I can see that his hand are turning into fist but why I thought, "What how come?" Daesung oppa asked but before I could answer Ji beat me to it.

"Hyungs noona can I just talk to Yoona I promised not to do anything stupid I just need to talk to her please" He pleaded and they nodded and but before they go back to the van Jaesuk oppa whispered something to him first and nodded before dragging me to his house. 

"Yah! can you please be careful my daughter is sleeping already" I hissed and glared at him. "Sorry You can put her at my bedroom first because we have a lot to talk about" He apologized and lead me to his room it just the same It suit his style you can easily know that It is his room. "But like I said Ji we have nothing to talk about" I said as I put sofie into his bed putting pillows into both her side so she will not fall down. "Yes we have so can you please not be stubborn and listen to me come on let's talk at the living room so that we won't wake her up" He said quietly before walking out I only sighed and follow him.

Ji Yong's POV:

I was here at the living room waiting for her to come out of my room so we could talk. I was fuming with anger when I found out that she has a daughter is that the reason she left. I wanted to ask her who is sofie's father but I am afraid of what answer I will get from her I don't think I can handle it. I remember what Jaesuk hyung whispered to me "Ji yong-ah maybe here's the chance for you and Yoona to be together again destiny want the four of you meet again so don't blow it up If you did I or we will be the one who will take her from you understood" He said. He's right maybe fate wants us to be together again and before that we have to talk first seeing that she is still affected to me I can feel her feelings didn't change too. I need to know who is sofie's father and If she is married this thinking made me sick I don't like it all in fact I hate it. I was in deep thoughts we she come out and sit beside me.

"So what do you wanna ask so that this talk will finish faster I have to see unnies too" She said while not looking at me. She's still the same I thought its just that she had gotten mature and the fact that she had gotten more prettier it seem like she didn't have a child but you can feel that she had this motherly vibe in her I was staring at her until she pull me back into reality by snaping her fingers in front of my face and said. "Are you going to ask questions or not If not then might as well we leave" That made me panicked.

"No I want to ask you first but please tell me the truth" I said to her looking into her eyes but she looked away so I held her chin facing her to me and she nodded. "Okay how old is Haru?" I asked I had this feeling I don't know how to explain and I can see panic in her eyes. "Ummm four years old why?" she answered and asked. "I see" I said trying to think so its been 5 years since they left and if the baby was inside Yoona's womb for 9 months that means she got pregnant even before they left that's right. "You were pregnant when you left?" I asked her shocked into what I have found and she nodded avoiding my eyes.

"Its that my Daughter or You've cheated on me?" I asked I didn't mean to say that its just that I was so confused and I can see hurt and anger in her eyes as she looked at me I can also see that she is stopping herself from crying. "What the hell! Ji don't pass your mistake to me because I am not like you, You of all people should know that I loved you and I wouldn't do that to you" she shouted as she started crying she sat back down and buried her face in his hands.

"I'm sorry Yoona I didn't mean to say that I was just confused It was a lot to take in" I explained I screwed uhhh!! I can't believe it I have a child and with the woman I love. I was so supposed to be happy that I have a child with the woman I love but I can't help but to feel guilty we could have been a family if I didn't cheat on her. Hyung is right fate is giving me the chance to start over and make things right. I have to settle my commitments first with Kiko in being an idol and stuff and most importantly I have to make her fall in love with me again and this time I will never make the same mistakes again and will never let her out of my sight I swear.