Leaving? Goodbye?

Idol Family

Yoona's Pov: 

I am so nervous I'm sure they will get mad at us. I wish they can understand us I am scared that they will hate us and If that happened I don't know what's going to happened to us. Oppas are the one that take care of us they always look after us ever since we were traniees. I don't know why Ji yong do that to me am I not enough I guess not but I never regret that I met him because those days made me super happy even though we are getting many anti-fan we didn't care. Yes our relationship is public as well as Yuri unnie and youngbae oppa. This child are the best gift that I get from him so I cannot hate him and I know in myself that I cannot forget him but I have too for him to be happy because his happiness is mime too and if he is happy with bom unnie I should let them. I was in my deep thoughts that I didn't know that we are infront of SUJU oppas practice room that we heard laughs maybe they are playing again. I will miss them especially our bondings.

"Yoona are you ready?" Yuri Unnie asked me as I nodded.

"Ok let's go" she said knocked and pushed the door open and  it turns out I am right they are playing, laughing and eating at the same time and as they saw us they all stopped for a minute and shouted.

"Yoong! Yul!" heechul oppa shouted.

"Come join us and what is our 2 beautiful donseangs doing here?" leetuk oppa asked I will miss this guy.

"Did you miss us that much" Shindong asked as well laugh.

"Yes oppas and actually we are here to tell you something" Yuri unnie said and they all get quite.

"Oh? what is it?" Donghae oppa asked.

"We are leaving" I said as we bowed our head down waiting for them to shout at us.

"Ok but brings us gifts when you came back huh! " as me and Yuri unnie looked at each other shock maybe they thought that we are just leaving because we have a schedule abroad I was about to correct them but yuri unnie cut me off by saying "Ok oppas don't worry we promised that we will bring you gifts when we come back" she said as she looked at me and smiled sadly.

"Did Ji yong and Youngbae know about this? that you two are leaving?" yesung oppa asked us as we think for a moment.

"Ahhh! Yes oppa come on We are going to miss all of you" I said and hugged them all.

"She's right dont ever change and always remember that whatever happens and whenever we are remember that me and yoona are always cheering for you" Yuri said as she hugged them all and she stoped her tears from falling.

"Yahhh! why are you saying things like you are not going to come back" Kyunhyun oppa asked suspisiously.

"Ani we are coming back we promised you guys right just saying things" I said.

"But why do I get the feeling that you are sayng goodbye for good" Kangin said 

"Don't over think things oppa let's just eat arasso" Yuri said nervously as SUJU members eyed them suspisiously.

After they eat they bid goodbye and the two made their way too Shinee, F(X) and the trainees to bid goobye and like SUJU members they are suspisious about them too. Little did all know that they are not going to see them for five years. After they bid goodbye to all of them they made their way to SNSD dorm where their 7 sisters are waiting for them. As they entered their dorm they are shock that all of them are wating at the living room for them looking angry and the two just gulped.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where did you two go? Its already late you know" Jessica asked seriously.

"She's right we are so worried about you two" taeyeon said.

"We are just called by lee soo man sangjanim" Yuri explained.

"Why did you two do something?" Sunny asked.

"Aniya unnies Its just that.... ummm... We- are having project overseas and we will be there for a while" Yoona said nervously.

"Congrats Yul and Yoong what is it can we know?" Tiffany asked.

"Ummm its a secret Unnies" Yuri said as they all groaned 

"Not fair" hyoyeon said as she pouted.

"Unnie don't pout you look like a duck ummmm unnies can we all sleep here since we are not going to see each other for a while" yoona asked.

"Sure why not its been a long time since we did this" Taeyeon said as she smiled

"Yayy!! Wait for us unnies we are just going to wash up and we are going to join you in a bit" Yuri said and smiled as they run to their room.

when they were in their room they locked the door and cry silently they were the tears that they are holding a while ago.

"Unnie do you think we should let them know" Yoona said while crying and hugging yuri

"No yoong I can't it will be more hard for us to leave if we tell them we can just give them letters" Yuri said as she hugged yoona tighter

"You are right unnie and I think we should leave after they are all asleep that way it will not be hard for us" yoona said as yuri nooded.

That night all of them bond together, telling stories and talked about things that they've been through while yoona and yuri are hurting inside hard for them to leave their sisters without saying a proper goodbye. As all of them are asleep Yoona and Yuri sneak into their room and pack all of their things and as tears kept rolling from their cheeks. they have write a letter to all of them as well as to Jiyong and Youngbae put it over the table in the living room as the take one last look and said. "GOODBYE"