Collaboration?!

Idol Family

 

]Yoona's POV: 

The conference has just ended and I was on my way to SNSD dorm to fetch sofie, Lianne and Yuri unnie. I was thinking about the question that the reporters asked me regarding to the relationship of Ji and Kiko-shii. Am really happy? Am I really okay with that the more I think the more I get very frustrated You should be happy Im Yoona and to look at their photos he seemed to be happy with her I was curious on what happened with bom unnie. You should focus on sofie and her future even now that you will be back in the spotlight again you have more responsibility now so donn't think about those things yet. You have more problems to deal with like on how on earth are going to explain to the public that you have a daughter. then suddenly my phone rang and It was Dara unnie Oh no I am so dead I forgot to inform her that we are already here Yes we contact each other often they are and Lee Soo Man sajangnim are our contact with each other.

-Phone Conversation-

Yoona: Hello Unnie? (Using aegyo)

Dara: Yah Im Yoona how dare you? Don't use your aegyo on me it will not work!

Yoona: Unnieeeee! 

CL: Yah don't Unnieee us How come you didn't tell us that you are already here!

Yoona: I'm sorry unnie sajangnim told us not too

Dara: Even so you should have atleast told us that you were going home!

Yoona: I am sorry ok can you atleast forgive me I have many bags and dresses we brought at the states for you!

Dara: Really? then you're forgive let's meet up we miss our donsaengs so much

Yoona: Really unnie is that the reason? or you just want our what we bought for you

Cl: Yah! be happy we have forgiven you too

Yoona: hahahah Arasso Unnie can we meet tommorow I miss YG's Food.

Dara: Aigoo uri yoongie doesn't change still the skinishin I see arasso we will wait for you there what time are you comming

Yoona: hhahah of course unnie anyway we will come by in the morning I think

CL: Ok see you yoong say hi to Yuri for us.

Yoona: Deh bye unnies...

-end call- 

I smiled as I think of Cl and Dara unnie they always check on us when we were in New York. Anyways I am here now in front building of our dorm I was so occupied that I didn't know. I stepped out of the van and Go inside the bulding and made my way to our dorm. Its still the same I see the last time I was here is 5 years ago when we left. I was here at our front door and and I rang the doorbell to be opened by our maknae Seohyun.

"Unnie you're back!" she exclaimed and hugged me I hugged her back and she led me inside.

"They are here the unnies are playing with Lianne and Sofie" she said and I only smiled at her. 

There I found out the kids are playing with hyoyeon and sunny and as soon as sofie sees me she ran to me and hugged me what a sweet girl she is. I hugged her back.

"Oh! you're here we all watch you and you did a good job there" taeyeon unnie said. "Thank you unnie" I thaked her and smiled. Omma I saw you in the TV and you are really pretty" my daughter said and I smiled at her.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes!" she said.

"Hahahahah! arasso Let's go home there is someone who wants to meet you tommorow" I said to her as she only nodded I carry my daughter and head to the kitchen where all of them are there.

 "Unnie we should go home its getting late and we have to meet someone tommorow" I said to them.

"Oh! she's right YG sajangnim wants to meet us tommorow" Yuri unnie said. 

"Really unnie waeyo?" I ask her.

"I don't know he said he wants to tell us something and he said Lee Soo Man sajangnim will be there" She said I wonder what are we going to talked about.

"Do you really need to go home now can't you stay we just got you two here" Jessica unnie asked sadly and I smiled at her.

"I wish we can unnie but no one is there at our house and besides we will see each other tommorow" I assured her and they pouted.

"Arasso but you two are going to YG tommorow right what if you meet them there" Sooyoung unnie asked. I am shocked actually I don't know I looked at Yuri unnie and I can see that she too didn't know what to do and unnies are looking at us waiting for our answer. I guess let leave them to the fates to decide, I don't know If I am ready to see them yet especially him I don't know what I am going to say and to act around him. We are lucky enough that we didn't bumped into each other for the past week.

"I don't really know Unnie anyway we really need to go bye" I bid goodbye to them and Yuri unnie did the same too.

"Be careful ok text me when you got home" Jessica unnie said and we nodded and head home althrough out the ride we are in our own world thinking on what's gonna happened tommorow while our daughters are asleep in our lap.

Yuri's POV:

On our way to our ouse Yoona and I sat in silence when Lianne and Sofie are asleep I was her hair and looking at the window wondering what will happened if we ever see them. I know that Its gonna happened soon but I don't think I can face him yet I mean I already forgive him long time ago but I can't forget it I loved him so much that I didn't love myself more. Don't get me wrong I am happy that I met him but my mistake is that I gave my heart to him fully that I didn't love myself I was so blinded by love for him. As we arrive at our house I wake lianne up and enter our house I was about to go upstairs when Yoona stopped me.

"Unnie CL and Dara unnie called earlier they want to meet up tommorow so we need to leave in the morning besides YG sajangnim wants to talk to us tommorow right and they said hi" She said 

"Oh! ok just wake me up tommorow ok?" I said to her and she nodded.

"Ok unnie goodnight" she said.

"Good night yoona"I said and carry Lianne and made our way to our bedroom. I washed her up and dressed her as soon as I was done with her I fixed myself and we settled in our bed I tld her to sleep when her question shocked me.

"Omma when can I meet appa because I can see kids here like me have their appa?" she asked me. I feel sorry for my child she didn't grew up without a fatherly figure with her by her side.

"Soon Lianne when he's not busy ok"I said. That's the lie I always tell her I don't know how to intoduce her to taeyang I am not sure on what his reaction's going to be and I am also afraid that I will lose my child.

"You always say that omma" Lianne said to me she looked like she is ready to cry. I know what I am going to do I stand up and get my phone and head back to the bed.

"Do you like to see your appa dance and sing" I asked her she knows taeyang I already tell her even though we are not together Lianne has the right to know so Yoong and I decided to tell them.

"Yes omma" She said excitedly so I played taeyang's I need a girl that her favorite she always watch and listen to it. As she watch it minutes later she already had fallen asleep so i stop the video and put my phone on the our nightstand beside our bed. I fixed her covers and her hair.

"I am sorry Lianne that you still couldn't meet your appa yet I don't know if he will hate you or not I don't want you to get hurt" I said I didn't realized that I was crying I hugged my daughter and that's when I fall asleep.

NEXT DAY 

Taeyang's POV:

Ji and I are here at YG hyung's office he said he wants something to talked about. He called us early in the morning saying that we have a new project going on. This past days I am thinking on how to face Yuri what am I going to say to her I was so occupied that I didn't notice YG hyung is here now.

"So Seungri, Daesung and Top asked me a for a favor and I already I asked permission with Soo Man and he already agree" He said wat Lee Soo Man what does this do with him and Seungri?

"What do you mean hyung?" Ji asked and YG hyung smiled mischevously.

"We are doing a collaboration with SM and You two are working with Yoona and Yuri" He said hanging our mouth open I was so shocked. On the other side I am super happy that means I could see her often I could work out on how I am going to earn her trust again.

"You are not joking right hyung?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"No youngbae-ah actually I never agree to this before but I have see you two this past 5 years so I convince Soo Man and thankfully he agreed on the terms that you two will never hurt them again of course" He said with a serious tone.

"Yes hyung, thank you so much" Ji thanked him and YG hyung just smiled at him this is the first time his smile like that he usually smile like that when Yoona is around but since Yoona left he has always been cold.

"I am doing you two a favor so don't mess this up and what about you Jiyong what are you going to do about Kiko-shii?" He said and asked Ji.

"Don't worry hyung I am going to talk to her this morning" He said.

"Ok I guess that's it anyway Yoona and Yuri are comming here later with Soo Man to talked about the collaboration you are going to do so I want you two to be there Ok?" He ordered and we only nodded and thanked him we left his office.

"Bae I am going out for awhile to talk to Kiko Ok" He said and nodded.

"Goodluck to that Ji don't make her cry though" I said and .

"I'll try bye" He said and speed off. I sighed and made my way too YG rooftop this is also the place Yuri and I hang out whenever she visted me here in YG. We are just here talking about things that is happening during that day and stuff and enjoying each others company. I also remember the time that we had a little argument because of our MV we have some intimate moments with the girl in the our MV there and she was jealous I swear she was so cute.

-Flashback-

"I hate you don't talk to me alright" She shouted

"Yul don't be jealous plaese you know we only did that for our music video right" I said  

"Still you should have told me"She said 

"I don't want us to fight" I said trying to explain

"So you hide it from me instead you think that I will not see it" She said angrily 

"Its not like that please Yul you know that I love you right and you're the only girl I need right don't you trust me" I said feeling hurt.  

"Its not like that Uhhhh my insicurities just get ahead of me I am sorry babe" She said I smiled and pulled her to me.

"Its ok come here You look cute when Your jealous and there nothing to be insecure of ok I love you because you are Kwon Yuri and beside there no one like as hot and pretty as you my black pearl" I said and hugged her tightly Ahhhh I love this girl and she's gonna be the death of me. 

"Really?" She asked uhh! why does she have to be so cute I smiled and lifted her chin to face me.

"Yes and don't forget that I love you ok?" I said and looked into her eyes.

"I love you too... Bae" She said and with that I captured her lips and there we shared the most loving and passionate kiss.

-end of flashback-

I smiled at the memories we shared here together it feels like I am back in that time. Thinking that It get my fighting spirit higher also my hopes up. I just need to earn her trust and I know what I just need to do. be ready Kwon Yuri I am going to make you fall in love again and this time You will never escape from me cause I will not let you leave out of my sight again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Breaking News! SM and YG doing a collaboration?

Lee Soo Man, Yoona and Yuri spotted at YG 

could this be the reconcilliation with our two hottest couple Gyoon and Yulyang!

What about IU and Kiko?

 

Breaking News! G-dragon from bigbang break up with her japanese model Kiko! 

Could Our Yoona be our reason for their break up?

stay tuned for the next chapter~!