Clubbing

New Blood

The sun had just set and it was still silent throughout the house. How did I get to bed last night? Memories slowly started flowing back, and my stomach leaped into my throat, Woozi's face was inches away from mine, did he carry me here? I slowly got up, my back and ribs were sore from sleeping in this tight dress all night. Taking it off felt like 20 pounds had melted off. I took a deep breath, time to start my day.

After taking a steamy shower, I threw on my robe because I swore I heard someone pacing outside my door. I cautiously opened my door to see Hoshi looking down at me in shock, "Oh," he was a bit surprised, "hey MiYoung" he chimed. Honestly, I was surprised to see him as well, for the past couple of mornings, it was Seungcheol who came and saw me first thing in the morning. I wasn't too disappointed, though, after the ball last night I felt so much closer to him, and the rest of the boys too.

I chuckled, I probably caught him off guard, "Hey Hoshi, come on in." I stepped out of the way so he could walk through the door.

He awkwardly stood in the middle of the room and glanced around, "I just came to check up on you, and see if you were up yet" he explained. He was naturally an excited person, but he seemed more eager than normal this morning. Even though I didn't know why he was so excited, I started to get worked up as well. He always had a way of brightening up a room as soon as he walked in.

I smiled at him, "Oh," I started, "yeah, I'm doing great actually, thanks." He just smiled back and nodded, there was a slight, almost awkward pause. I decided this would be a perfect time to get some clarification on what had happened last night, "Hoshi?" I spoke up and he tilted his head, "did someone carry me up to my room last night?" I wondered aloud, "I remember Woozi catching me from falling but I out after that."

He just simply nodded, "Yeah, Woozi did," he said casually, but then started to pout, "lazy, he took forever so he could avoid cleaning up." He shook his head, "anyways," he said changing the topic, "I came to tell you that last night we were going to have an after party at a club nearby, but since all that happened we decided to do it today instead."

After party? That explains why he's so excited this morning. It was the first I've heard of this, "I wish someone would have told me last," I admitted aloud, "I might not have gotten so drunk knowing we had to go out." I started to remember how I was last night, I felt so embarrassed for how I acted, it was childish. I sighed, "I'm sorry for ruining your guy's plans."

He put his hands out in front of him, "No!" he panicked, "Don't be sorry, it's our fault," he smiled at me, comforting me, "you're right, we should have told you, but we wanted it to be a surprise" he confessed. 

I wasn't fully convinced, "are you sure it's alright?" I questioned him and lifted an eyebrow. I had ruined a surprise and he was content with it, I wasn't convinced.

He smiled and exhaled, "to be honest we all were a little disappointed at first, but after we talked about it, we decided it was better this way. We get more time to celebrate," I knew it, but I was glad that he was honest with me, "well I'll let the others know you're up, meet us downstairs in like an hour?"

I nodded, and he said goodbye and left the room. I heard a couple other guys cheering and hollering a couple minutes after outside in the hallway. I guess they were really looking forward to this. I got even more excited myself hearing them, it's felt like forever since I've been out to the clubs. I dug through all my clothes to find the perfect outfit.

I started on my makeup and got thinking about tonight. I was going to a club with thirteen guys. I'm sure a month ago I would have never even thought this was imaginable. I paused and looked at myself in the mirror in disbelief. I opened my mouth and touched my fangs gently, somehow everything already felt normal. Being a vampire is slowly becoming my new normal, even though I still have a lot to learn. 

After I was ready to go I looked in the mirror at how I looked, I swiftly practiced a couple of moves, I still got it. I quickly went downstairs to meet up with the guys, but no one was down there. Weird, usually I'm the last one, and I'm even running late. I only waited what seemed like seconds before they all came down at once. The handsome men that I remembered from last night suddenly turned into a group of y men. I whistled at them playfully and DK, Seungkwang, and Hoshi all over exaggerated poses and the others just laughed at them and just kept walking. With that we left, teasing and playing around the whole way there.

The club was covered in brick on the outside, there was a huge line in front of a pair heavy black doors and a bouncer in front. Vernon and Hoshi went up to him, they whispered some things back and forth, and the bouncer just nodded and motioned for us to come in. I almost felt bad that we got in so easily, but Vernon and Hoshi were regulars here, I'm sure they had some kind of hook-up. I followed them in, and the second we passed the door I could feel the bass travel through my body. 

I stood there for a minute to soak everything in, it had been so long since I've been dancing. I looked around for the guys but they had already gone their separate ways. I started hearing cheering from the dance floor and my excitement peaked. I swiftly maneuvered through the crowd to the source of the noise. 

I wasn't surprised to see Hoshi in the middle of a dance-off, freestyling, I was so impressed. I was surprised to see who all could dance too. Dino was the next one who went into the middle, his style was heavily influenced by Micheal Jackson. I cheered from the side for him. He left towards me and The8 went into the middle, "You guys are amazing!" I yelled in his ear so he could hear me over the music, "I had no clue!"

He laughed, "thanks! Hosh said you're pretty good yourself." I just put my hands up and shook my head, I was good, but they were great. Dino just shrugged and we continued to watch. 

The8 was b-boying until the end of his turn, he motioned for to me to come in. I shook my head but he grabbed one of my hands and pulled me into the middle. I started to freestyle, I felt rusty but everyone was cheering, so I assumed I was doing something right.

After I was done everyone started to fill in the dance floor, and the dance-off was over. I once again lost the boys in the crowd. I just stayed where I was and swayed my hips to the beat, enjoying the music. It didn't take long before I felt a warm body press against my backside and it moving with me. I whipped around, I was hoping it was at least one of the boys, but it wasn't. It was a mysterious man who had a sleazy grin on his face, only inches away from mine. My blood was boiling at its point. Who did this guy think he was?! 

"What the f--" I raised my hand to slap him but it was stopped in midair.

Seungcheol appeared next to me, holding my wrist, "there you are!" He smirked and put guided my arm down to my side. He then turned to the man with a death glare, they were inches apart in a stare down, "if you ever touch her again, I will rip you to pieces" Seungcheol never broke eye contact with the other man. They stayed like that for a couple of minutes, until the other stomped away, Seungcheol watched him until he was out of sight. The look in his eyes remained so fierce, it scared me a little, but more than anything I found it extremely seductive. He turned to me again, and all the fury was gone and it was replaced with concern. He slid his hand up my wrist and rested it on my shoulder, "are you alright?" He asked.

I nodded, "y-yeah, thanks." I stumbled over my words nervously. I felt my body heat up, I've never seen him like this before. I glanced into his dark, hypnotic eyes and got lost. They were a dark chocolate brown, but they slowly started glowing a deep red. Slowly, my eyes trailed down to his plump lips. The air around us started to grow thick. He was breathing so heavy, I could feel his hot breath against my cheeks. He seductively bit his bottom lip and I suddenly snapped out of my daze. Our faces were only inches from touching, I started to panic, I couldn't make eye contact with him again, what just happened? What am I doing? My eyes searched for someone or something. I had spotted Woozi all by himself at a table, there's my get away. "I-I'll be back" I studdered out again and disappeared into the crowd, making a beeline for Woozi.

Woozi pov

MiYoung was amazing, I so badly wanted to dance with her, but I couldn't let myself. After she was done everyone crowded around her, I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't dance and impress her. I made my way to a clear table and sat down to get away from all the noise.

As soon as  I sat down I spotted MiYoung in the crowd, there was a man sneaking behind her, his lips, pig. Suddenly he started grinding on her and I instinctively stood up ready to get him away from her as fast as I could, but Seungcheol had already beat me to it. 

She had her hand in the air, ready to hit the man, but he had stopped her. I could tell it took all of his power not to hurt him. I sat back down and watched the scene that rolled out in front of me. After Seungcheol had got him to go away he turned back to her, moving his hand up her arm. How does he touch her so casually and stay collected? I wish she looked at me the way she was looking at him. They were inches away from each other, her eyes started to glow a deep red, I had to bite the insides of my cheeks to keep my composure. Jealousy grew within me, eyes only glowed that deep red when someone was . The whole time I was watching I felt as if I couldn't breathe. Suddenly her eyes snapped back to her jet black color and they started wondering around the place. ! I thought and looked away, she could probably feel me watching them so intently. I mentally slapped myself, you idiot! 

"Is this seat taken?" I looked up and it was no other than MiYoung. She was pulling out the chair next to me. She looked somewhat anxious, she didn't look so uncomfortable with Seungcheol a couple seconds ago, I thought bitterly. I simply patted the seat next to me and she sat down.

It was silent, I looked over at her and I could tell she was in deep thought, what is she always thinking about? I let out a deep breath, "you know," I started, "I'm here to listen," why did I just say that? I don't want to hear about how hot she thinks Seungcheol is. She looked at me questionably, "if you think any harder smoke will come out of your ears" I pointed out. 

She laughed at what I said, and for a second I felt a weight lift off my shoulders, but then she went back to the same look she had before. She sighed in frustration, "I think I just need to talk to Seungcheol." She sounded so sure of herself but I so badly just wanted to yell, 'No, don't!' There was another silence, what was I doing? Was I really just going to let her fall for him just like that, before I even had a chance? No.

I rested my hand on hers, trying to touch her casually, "well if you ever need to talk," I paused, "I'll always be here." I felt her tense up for a second when I touched her but she quickly relaxed.

She encased my hand in hers, it felt like someone was squeezing my chest, I felt like I couldn't breathe again. She smiled at me, "I know, and trust me, I'll come find you if I do." I knew that she was just being friendly, but I wanted so badly for her to see me as more. Am I already too late? 

Suddenly she got up from her seat with my hands still in hers. I looked at her with both shock and confusion, it was such a sudden change from seconds ago. She smiled cheerfully at me, "let's go dance!" 

My eyes grew twice in size, "w-what?" She never answered my question, but instead, lead me into the middle of the dance floor. Is this really happening? Maybe I'm not too late. In my chest clench as I clumsily followed her through the crowd. She stopped where Hoshi and Dino were and let go of my hand. She started to jump to the beat, "ah" I muttered under the music, disappointed. She didn't mean dance with me but just dance in general.

MiYoung POV 

I got a natural high from the bass, I suddenly felt amazing. I couldn't tell if it was really from the music or just talking to Woozi, and having him comfort me. I moved my body to the beat and watched the others, Woozi was surprisingly good at dancing. I could tell he really liked doing the dougie, "is there anything you can't do?" I yelled over the music to him.

He chuckled, "there are some things I'm not good at." He said and kept dancing, dropping the conversation. I suddenly was curious, I wonder what those somethings are. I kept dancing, enjoying the light atmosphere. A smile was glued onto my face.

Slowly more of Seventeen found us and joined in on the fun. I felt as if I was on cloud nine. We were all jumping and swaying to the music, laughing every time we looked at one another. Suddenly I made eye contact with Seungcheol, and I wish I hadn't, because it brought my right back to reality. I knew I had to talk to him, but what was I going to say?