Bonus

New Blood

Knock knock

I groaned in annoyance, ugh, it's too early for this. My eyes flew open in surprise as a sudden weight landed next to me. I saw his signature smile plastered on his face, Hoshi. I groaned and rolled over, wanting so badly to go back to bed. He didn't get the message, "get up, almost everyone is up except for you and Woozi," he whined. Flashbacks from last night made their way into my head, what was I thinking letting him see me like that? So needy and pathetic, if I didn't have any self-control I would have probably forced him to do something he didn't want. Hoshi watched as I rolled around in embarrassment, "did I miss something?" He questioned. 

I sighed and looked him nervously, "something happened last night," I watched as a wave of emotions washed over his face, it was a mix of excitement and confusion. 

He sat up urgently, "What do you mean something happened?" 

I hugged my legs to my chest and wrapped my arms around them, "Well, last night went over to Woozi's room because I had a bad dream and couldn't sleep. After he had comforted me I realized I needed to feed but I didn't want to go alone, so he said he'd come with and we ended up feeding together. It was weird because I had such strong...urges after."

He just sat in front of me as his eye doubled in size, "do you know how intimate feeding together is?" he almost yelled. I violently shook my head, feeding together was intimate? He groaned and ran his finger through his jet black hair, "when two people feed together your oxytocin levels are heightened, so usually we don't with just anybody. You'd normally do it with a significant other or someone you're," he took an awkward pause, "ually active with because that's what it normally leads to."

That explained why I felt that way afterward. Everything started to make sense, except why "why didn't he say something to me?" I wondered aloud. I didn't know how to feel, I wasn't necessarily mad at him, but I wasn't happy either. 

Hoshi stood up, "don't think about it too much," he cooed as he made his way over to me, "he was probably just trying to be a good friend, or he just likes you that much." He spat the last part out and ruffled my hair before running out. 

I was smiling like an idiot at his silliness. Hoshi was just teasing me, Woozi was just being a good friend and doing me a favor.

Those thoughts didn't leave my head as I was showering and getting ready. What if he does like me? Would I even date him if he asked me out? I smiled to myself at the thought of him having feelings for me. No, stop it. You're getting your hopes up for nothing. He only likes you as a friend. I tried my best to think of something else but everything reminded me of him. I quickly slipped into my dress and put my mask on.

Woozi POV

Bang Bang

Ugh, shut up. I rolled over and put my covers over my head to hopefully block the noise.

Bang Bang Bang

"Alright, I'm coming!" I yelled in a hoarse voice, whoever it didn't seem to want to leave. I unlocked the door and before I could open it I was almost smacked in the face by it swinging open. Now I was awake and pissed. 

It was Hoshi, his normal goofy grin was nowhere to be found. Instead, he seemed furious, "you and MinYoung fed together?" he spat as he closed the door behind him. My anger started to fade as I remembered last night. 

Wait, how does he know? He didn't hear anything, did he? I took a few steps back, "h-how do you know about that?" I accidentally stumbled over my words in embarrassment. 

"MinYoung!" I felt a sudden sense of relief, "how else would I have found out?" I just stood there, it was a loaded question I wasn't about to answer. Hoshi sat on the edge of my bed and ran his hands through his hair. He took a deep breath, "Look," he said softly, "it's just really unlike you to do something like that," he looked up at me with a bewildered look on his face, "what's going on Woozi?"

I started pacing around the room, "I know how bad it looks, and I should've explained it to her but, I just couldn't say no." I spat the words out as if it wasn't all I could think about last night. The guilt had been eating away at me ever since I know the second it was done that I had made a mistake. I had felt bad about what happened, almost like I had taken advantage of her.  The words come spewing out before I could stop it, "I really like her Hosh." 


I watched Hoshi's goofy smile come back and I realized what I said. He started to break into giggles, "I knew it!" He cheered as he jumped up and grabbed me into his embrace. I was taken back by his sudden affection but I started to feel at ease with my feelings about MinYoung. He released me, "so what are you going to do about it?" 

I smiled shyly, "I planned on confessing tonight, after the masquerade," I took a deep breath, "I'm actually a little nervous, she just shot down Seungcheol because it was too soon, I just don't want to be shot down too." I confessed.

He patted my shoulder as my head hung low, "I'm almost positive you won't be, and if you need any help tonight, I'll do anything to make it perfect." I smiled up at him. Ever since I saw MinYoung for the first time, I kept my thoughts and feelings to myself. It felt really good to finally tell someone and get it off my chest.

An idea popped into my head, "well actually..."