New Beginnings

New Blood

MiYoung slowly opened her eyes and groaned, it felt like she had been sleeping for ages. She quickly sat up and looked around at her unfamiliar surroundings, this isn't my apartment, she thought to herself. The room was dark, so she assumed it was the middle of the night. She tried to recall what had happened the night before. Memories started flowing back of coming home last night and being attacked. Her hand slid up to her neck where she was bleeding before, "what?" She wondered aloud, "there's nothing there."

- Knock knock -

"C-come in?" she stuttered with a nervous voice, and two young men came in. She instinctively covered herself with the sheets, even though she still had on her clothes from the night before. "Where am I?" She quickly asked, "and who are you? What am I doing here? Were you the ones who attacked me last night?"

The two just stood next to her bed for a moment, the one with long dark hair and a pretty face spoke first, "you're in our castle, don't worry, you're safe with us, there's no need to panic," he said in a calm soothing voice, "we saved you from your attacker last night, well, kind of." He said looking over at the other with nervous eyes.

"What do you mean kind of?" She snapped, she was starting to get angry, which was weird, usually it takes a lot for her to get upset. The shorter haired man nodded to the other and then he had left the room. "What's going on here?"  Now she was left alone with the shorter, dark-haired man, who hasn't said a word yet.

He sat at the edge of her bed, "This might sound a little bizarre at first, but please, hear me out, what I'm telling you is no lie." His voice was deep and oddly familiar, "I am Seungcheol, the leader of a vampire clan named Seventeen, right now you are in our castle because last night you were bitten by another vampire," he paused, "after we...dealt with... them I tried my best to heal you, but it came to a point where you would die from blood lose or be turned into a vampire yourself."

 MiYoung stared at him with a blank expression on her face, was he the voice I heard last night? She thought to herself.  "Wait, so you're telling me that vampires are real and that I was attacked by one last night and now I am one because you turned me instead of letting me die...?" The words felt bazaar coming out of . Seungcheol simply nodded, "this can't be happening, I must be dreaming."

She held as it started to burn, what the hell is going on?! "This is no dream, the sooner you accept it, the easier it will be for you. Your disappearance was already picked up by the news and they've already declared you dead. Oh, and that burning feeling, that's because you need to feed, come with me, I'll show you." He extended his hand out to her to help her up. She ran her tongue across her teeth, her eyes widened as she felt two sharp fangs. MiYoung looked at Seungcheol and he simply smirked and exposed one of his fangs to her as well. Still, in shock, she took his hand as he helped her up out of bed. "I know it's a lot to take in at first, but I promise I will explain everything you need to know." He gave her a charming smile and lead her out the door, "don't worry, I told the other boys that you will meet them when you're ready." He explained as they walked through halls that seemed to go on forever.

"Other boys?" MiYoung asked.

 "Yes, there are 13 of us, well now 14," he explained and chuckled ,"you're actually the first girl we've turned, but don't worry, you're safe here with us, none of them will hurt you. You can meet them if you'd like, that is after you feed of course." It was all so much to take in. She looked over at Seungcheol, he is actually really attractive, I wonder if they all are good looking, she thought.

They went down a flight or two of stairs to an open living area. "This is where we gather for meetings, or just hang out. It's also where we feed, gives us somewhat of a human feeling." He laughed to himself as walked past a long table that had what seemed like 20 chairs, the house so far seemed very elegant. They walked to another door at the back of the kitchen, it was a freezer with racks of bags of blood. MiYoung would have normally wanted to throw up or pass out, but oddly she didn't. If anything it made the burning worse. "Most vampires prefer the blood-type they had when they were human."

MiYoung walked towards the rack that was marked AB, and took a bag, she looked over at Seungcheol with a disgusted look. "I don't think I can do it, it's too weird," MiYoung said to him, holding the bag out to him. He took the bag and her hands into his own, "the first time is weird for everyone. Here, just bite into it." He said softly as he raised it up to her lips. She did as she was told, and bit into it. She was hesitant at first but it was strangely sweet and smooth, this isn't too bad, it's actually pretty good. Before she knew it it was already gone, and the burning had gone away. She felt energized again, she felt like she could do just about anything at this point.

Seungcheol smiled at her, "was that good?" MiYoung nodded and looked down, she knew she couldn't blush, but she was embarrassed anyway. "So, did you want me to introduce you to the others?" He said, tilting her head to look at him again. She knew that if her heart could still beat, it would be running a marathon right now.
"Y-yeah"

 

Ahhh >.< so there's the first chapter! Did you guys like it? I hope so haha 

Anyways, thanks for reading! :D