Unbreak My Heart

Granted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

UNBREAK MY HEART (by. Toni Braxton)

 

 

Don't leave me in all this pain
Don't leave me out in the rain
Come back and bring back my smile
Come and take these tears away

 

Its all in the past, its all gone. There’s no way back to make things right.

Jiyong could only sighed.

The first mediation was he forced to take Golden Dragon back, and the second mediation will be held next week.

 

All participants are now parted on their own, Jiyong met Bom, while Chaerin is talking with her lawyer.

“Regret always comes late, huh?” Bom said.

Jiyong scoffed then nodded.

“But, Bom-ssi, thanks for always stand by her.”

Bom smirked.

“Please do stay with her as long as you can… even when the time is rough.” Jiyong continues.

“I’m not a quitter like you.” She said.

Chaerin coming to them.

“Hey…” she said, “what are you guys talking about?”

“Nothing.” Bom said, “Chae, I need to go to the rest room, wait for me here, okay?”

She nodded.

They were awkward for a moment.

“So, you stay at home?” he asked.

She nodded.

“The garden…” she said.

“Are they okay?” he asked back.

“They’re more than okay.” She replied, “why you changed your mind?”

“As my heart changed, my mind also changed.” He took a deep breath.

“And why don’t you bring your clothes moving with you?”

“Its on the agreement that will not take anything.”

“But they’re yours, I can’t wear it anyway.” She said.

“Throw them away if you don’t need them, Chae…”

“You like wasting things, huh?” she chuckles.

He look at her, “You’re laughing a lot lately…”

“Do I?”

He nods, “And it warms my heart.”

“Why it has anything to do with your heart?”

“Knowing that you’re happy and surrounded by the right people makes me happy.”

They’re in silence for a while.

“Why are you being like this?” Chaerin asked. “Why are you being so nice after you know you’re losing me?”

“Don’t ask me question that I don’t know the answer.”

“Chaerin.” Bom called her.

They turned to her.

“I should go.” She said.

“See you next week.” Jiyong smiled.

Chaerin walked when Jiyong call her, “Chae…”

“Yes?” she turned around.

‘I’m not a quitter like you.’ Bom’s words twirl in his head.

“Is it possible to take you out for dinner sometimes?”

 

+

 

I need your arms to hold me now
The nights are so unkind
Bring back those nights when I held you beside me

 

She’s getting ready for the dinner, when she told Bom she thought Bom will say don’t go, but she just shrugged.

“You’re still his wife, dinner with husband is not a sin anyway.” Bom said.

Chaerin gazing at her reflection once again.

“Ma’am, Jiyong-ssi is here.” A maid told her.

She walked towards the front living room and surprise to see him came with taxi.

“Hi, Chae, can we use your car to go?”

“W-what?” she puzzled.

“I don’t have one, remember?” he chuckles.

 

Jiyong drives his car that he insists not his anymore.

“You look, pretty tonight,” he mumbles.

Chaerin didn’t say anything. She just watching him gripping tightly to the steer wheel and she can’t help to peek on him from the corner of her eyes. Jiyong bit his lips. He’s nervous.

Chaerin is secretly smiling. She was thinking of what kind of surprise he prepared, because as far as she knows Jiyong is a fancy man, he loves luxurious thing and treatment, and by the suit he wears tonight, she can tell what kind of place they will going to.

Chaerin couldn’t hide her confusedness when Jiyong park his car in front of a small simple eatery, not a sophisticated restaurant.

“We’re here.” He said while turning off the engine.

“W-where, oppa?” Chaerin bluntly asked as Jiyong get off the car and walk around to open the door for her.

He leads her to enter the shop and when they’re seated Jiyong catch a face full of question in front of him.

“This place has the best samgyupsal in Seoul.” He explained.

“Oh..” she nodded.

“I think you might missed Hwancheon meat.”

“Seung Hyun oppa bring us meat, a lot of it.”

Jiyong look a bit disappointed.

“But its okay.” Chaerin smiled. We don’t have soju and makgeolli at home.”

“You want to order them?”

“May i?” she asked

Jiyong nodded, “sure.”

 

They were awkward at the first time, they never really talk before. At least Jiyong never initiate any conversation with her.

Now, he’s more than willing to know everything about her, he asked her about the roses she planted,

“Seungri oppa take care of them while I’m here.”

“He seems to fit you perfectly, huh?”

Chaerin chuckles, “we both love flowers.”

“You like him?”

“Not that way, I like him as a friend whom I could discuss about my hobby.”

“Later, will you consider him to be your life companion?” he asked, it slips through his lips even though it sent sting inside his heart.

Chaerin shrugged, “who knows what future brings?”

Chaerin laughing a lot tonight, the thing he never saw before. Everytime they had their holiday, she’ll only laugh when many people around, but when they have their private dinner or lunch, she will be quiet, simply because Jiyong prefer to look at his cellphone than her.

But even so, Jiyong couldn’t help but feel that now her gaze towards him is empty. She might laughing but Jiyong couldn’t feel the amount of love she had for him before, now he just feel a friendly companion.

“So, oppa, why are you wearing suit if you knew we’ll go to this casual place?” she asked.

“Its not the place that deserve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter