Just a Feeling

Granted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUST A FEELING (by. Maroon 5)

 

 

 

When Jiyong saw her walked out the door almost two months a go, he knew something’s not right, she never been that angry before.

All this time, he saw her crying silently several times, but he carelessly closed his eyes and ears. But after almost two months gone, he couldn’t keep saying he doesn’t care.

He needs to find her.

 

+

 

I watched you cry
Bathed in sunlight
By the bathroom door
You said you wished you did not love me anymore

 

“What are you doing here, Jiyong?” she asked.

He thought all he did tonight is beating the outta the person named Park Bom, but Chaerin’s appearance change it all. She’s standing there, glaring at him.

“You knew him? But how come he knew my name too…?” Bom asked.

“Bommie, let’s go inside.” She drag her and walked passing Jiyong.

Jiyong grabbed her hand.

“Is that how you greet your husband, Chaerin?”

 

+

 

“Oh my God, you’re married??” Bommie peeking at her window, checking if Jiyong is still there or not.

Chaerin sighed.

“That’s your husband?”

“He still there?”

“I think he just leave.” Bom sat at the dining table across Chaerin, “Mind to share it with me, Chaerin? That’s you’re real name right?”

Chaerin bitterly smiling then took a deep breath, “Yes, that’s my name and he’s my husband.”

“I thought you said that you don’t have anyone. I thought you said your family… weren’t you running away because you’re sad that your family passed away?”

Chaerin shakes her head, “they died seven years a go, Bommie. Then I married that guy, his name is Kwon Jiyong…”

“And…?”

“And?”

“Why are you running away from him? Did he hit you? He’s abusive?”

“No, no… we’re just… I left him.”

“You don’t love him? Was it a forced marriage?”

“No, Bommie, I left him because I love him, I love him so much that I want him to be happy without me.” She look down, tears formed in the corner of her eyes, “because he doesn’t love me”

 

+

 

You left your flowers in the backseat of my car
The things we said and did have left permanent scars
Obsessed depressed at the same time
I can't even walk in a straight line
I've been lying in the dark no sunshine

 

He’s standing there for few more minutes after she left him into the small house. He stand there just to breathe the smell of roses, the same smell like he has at home. The smell that will remind him of Chaerin.

He walked outside the flat, a car coming picking him up.

“Let’s go.” He said to his assistant, the one who found Bom’s identity.

“You didn’t meet the person, sir?”

“No, I met her, and she’s with Chaerin.”

His assistant seems surprised.

“B-but why Chaerin-ssi didn’t come home with you.”

“Let’s find a hotel here, we’ll stay.”

 

+

 

“I don’t know if I should go to Seung Hyun oppa’s family gathering or not.”

“Of course you should, and you have to be a sweet girl, make his family fall in love with you.” Chaerin said.

“I mean, will you be okay alone here?”

Chaerin nodded. “Why wouldn’t i?”

“Well, that guy might come back.”

“That guy is my husband, he won’t do something harm to me.”

“Are you sure?” Bom asked.

Chaerin nodded. “Moreover, he won’t comeback.”

“Call me and text me often, okay?” Bom said while taking her luggage.

Chaerin walked towards her and hug her, “I will. Just go now, have fun and come back soon! I will miss you, Bommie.”

Bom hugged her back, “Promise that you’d still be here when I’m back.”

She nodded.

 

After Bom left Chaerin out to check on her flowers, she’s checking on her precious baby Piaget.

Near lunch time she went to the market, besides buying supplies for dinner, she had lunch at the market, Chaerin sat in front a small food stall, she talked to the old lady who sell some street food.

“Where’s Bommie?” the old lady asked.

“She’s on holiday, grandma, are you only like Bom? Why only asked about her?” she pretend to pout.

“No, CL, I like you both, but its just weird since you always together.”

Chaerin laughs, “Call me Chaerin, grandma, that’s my real name.”

“Aigoo… kids nowadays keep changing their names into a stage name just like their idols. Chaerinnie… it’s a beautiful name.”

She giggles. “Grandma, I want tteoboki, fish cake and—“

“One vegetable pancake, please.” Someone sat beside her.

Chaerin turned, it was Jiyong.

“Right away, young man.” The old lady replied.

Jiyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter