I Can't Make You Love Me

Granted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I CAN'T MAKE YOU LOVE ME (by. Bonnie Raitt)

 

 

Turn down the lights
Turn down the bed
Turn down these voices
Inside my head
Lay down with me...

 

Chaerin woke up, there’s something heavy in her stomach, she looked down and see Jiyong’s hand.

She hold her breath, they never sleep this close before. Never. Their bed is just too big even for four people and they always left an empty space between them.

She slowly slip away, still very early in the moring but since she lives here, she always manage to woke up very early, she’ll go to the market and sometimes stop by Seungri’s shop just to talk about the growth of her flowers.

She put her jacket on and saw the man who still sleeping peacefully. Chaerin sat near him and caress his hair.

“I just can’t deny the feeling that I’m too in love to you… even though what you did to me is just… cruel.” She smiled.

She closes the door behind her. Without knowing that Jiyong hear what she said and it stung his heart.

 

Chaerin called Bommie, she’s still unsure whether to tell him that Jiyong stays at her house or not.

“Chaerinnie~” Bom pick up the phone.

“Morning, Bommie, your voice tells me you had a great time.”

She giggles, “well, his family seems to love me so much, oh my Gosh… I shouldn’t say it by myself but I think they thought I’m a perfect daughter-in-law for them, they say I’m smart and pretty, I also doing a great job in helping them cooking dinner, preparing meal and stuff.”

“Really?”

“Oh Chaeriniee~ I am sooo happy!”

“Can’t wait to hear the complete story.”

“Sooo how are you, everything okay while I was away, right?”

“I’m going to the market now.” She tried to avoid talking about Jiyong.

“This early??”

“Hey… its already 7 am, Bommie, market must be packed by now.” Chaerin said.

“And how about—“

“Yesterday the street food grandma said that she thinks Seung hyun likes you.” Chaerin cut her, she afraid Boomie might ask about Jiyong.

“Omo! How can she suddenly talk about him?”

“Long story but I’m gonna tell you later.” Chaerin said, “Talk to you later, okay? I must catch the bus.”

“Bus? Where are you going? Isn’t the market is still in walking distance?”

“I’m going to the fish market first, I want to make you nice meal when you’re home.”

“Aw… sweetheart!” she made a cute voice. “Alright, take care Chaerinnie~”

Actually, she went there to spent time, she hope Jiyong already left when she back home.

 

Chaerin arrived at the fish market and immediately welcomed by fresh ingridients there, there’s fresh fish, abalone, crabs, even lobsters.

“Chaerin!”

She turned, “Seungri oppa!”

He waved and walked to her.

“Who told you to call me Chaerin?”

“The street food grandma.” He chuckles.

“Oh… right.” She nodded.

“Going to cook seafood dishes, Chae?”

“Yeah… but still have no idea what to made.”

“Come on, I’ll introduce you to my friend, he has the most fresh ingredients for seafood.” He dragged Chaerin.

Not long after they arrived in a stall where they got many kind of seafood, there’s even a free tasting of fresh-still-moving octopus legs.

“Chaerin this is Hanbin, he and his father selling the best octopus and lobsters.”

“Ah hyung, stop it!” he blushed.

“Hanbin, this is Chaerin, my friend.”

“Anyeong Chaerin-ssi.”

“Just call me Chaerin.”

“But aren’t you older than me?” he asked.

“Do I look old?” she pouted.

“No… no…” Hanbin feel shy, “Actually you’re very cute.”

“Ya! Don’t flirt!” Seungri raised his fists.

Chaerin laughs.

She’s so happy being here, everyone made her feel special. Even though there’s a man she loves sleeping in her bed now, that man doesn’t have space for her in his heart.

 

+


Tell me no lies
Just hold me closely
Don't patronize me
You can't make your heart feel
Somethin' that it won't

 

Chaerin back from the market bringing many kind of groceries and Seungri helped her. He brought some bags upstairs.

“Whoaaa… look at your garden, Chaerin, you’re surely is gifted.”

Chaerin smiled when Seungri put down the plastic bags and started roaming around her graden.

“Look at this baby Yves Piaget.”

“Careful with it, oppa!” Chaerin playfully yelled at him.

“I will, Chae, oh look! There’s a yellowing leave, you should cut it.” He said. "Nurse Chaerin please hand me the scissor." he acted like a doctor.

Chaerin laugh and grabbed a scissor then gave it to him.

Seungri gave the scissor back after doing a little surgery at the baby Yves piaget.

“Alright, she'll be fine." Seungri give a little pat to the flower. "Give me some when it blooms, won’t you?”

“I will, doctor Seungri.” She grinned.

Seungri look at the bags, “Should I put them inside?” he pointed at the house.

Chaerin took glimpse to the house, she saw a shadows on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter