Take a Bow

Granted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAKE A BOW (by. Madonna)

 

 

Today.

 

“Fifth anniversary, amazing. You guy should considering babies.” Kang Daesung, one of the platinum client also a friend of Jiyong, raised his glass for the couple.

Jiyong also raised his glass, “Chaerin said we should not have kids before I’m 30.”

“Why?” he asked.

“Because she’s too in love with me.” He laugh, made Daesung also laughing. At the same time Chaerin join them.

“What did I missed?” she asked.

“Me, I know you missed me.” Jiyong smiled.

“Oh Kwon Jiyong, you’re such a cheesy guy.” Daesung shook his head.

Chaerin smiling.

“Just tell me its not Chaerin-ssi who pending the baby, right? It must be you, you don’t want her to focus on the children.”

Jiyong wraps his hands around her waist, “You’re right I don’t want babies just yet, I want to be her favourite thing for several more years.”

“Ugh you make me cringe.” He said.

“Bear with him, Daesung-ssi.” Chaerin said.

 

+

 

Take a bow, the night is over
This masquerade is getting older
Lights are low, the curtains down
There's no one here
Say your lines but do you feel them
Do you mean what you say when there's no one around?
Watching you, watching me, one lonely star
 

Their fifth anniversary party is over, so was the sweet things from him. He gave her his suit jacket.

“Made me chinese tea!” he ordered.

There are more than enough maid to make it but Chaerin knows the best composition and method to make it, she always did it even though she knows jiyong might don’t know the difference, she insist to do it because for her it’s the role of being a wife.

“So,” she said while pouring the tea to a small fine china cup, “when will we consider babies?”

He’s looking at her like she’s some kind of antics. “No babies. They’re too noisy.”

“But who’s gonna continue the throne? Who’s gonna take care of us when we’re old?”

“Oh you’re such a melancholic princess.” He scoffed.

Chaerin stand up and left to their bedroom, she change into her night suit and slips to the blanket.

 

Six years a go, when she’s struggling because of her lost and the sudden responsibilities, Jiyong was there, helping her with his all and that’s the time she’s in love with him.

Jiyong is always a hard working person, he’s smart and confidence. He’s there when Chaerin taking the baby step to get into the throne of Golden Sky. He knew Chaerin is in love with him, so he told her that he feels the same way. That’s how he gets the position in her heart and her company.

A year later, he propose her and their marriage held seven months later.

The he changed. He become a cold person, a person she never imagine being her husband.

But the fool is too in love and believe that he’s gonna change.

 

+

 

Make them laugh, it comes so easy
When you get to the part
Where you're breaking my heart
Hide behind your smile, all the world loves a clown

 

Chaerin realized Jiyong never really in love with her but she also understand, losing him means losing the president of the company and she knows, she’s not that good to run Golden Sky, and she wants the company to stand tall forever. Because this company is the only thing that could make her feel her family’s presence.

 

Chaerin packed clothes for Jiyong, he got business trip for several days.

“If you want to have fun with your s during the business trip, make sure no one knows, and make sure I won’t notice.” She said. “and don’t bring girls home.”

Jiyong looking at her from the corner of his eyes.

“Last time I found those receipts of a club you went in with the name of the girl you booked.”

“So?”

“So?? Oppa, I’m your wife.”

“I’m not arguing now, I have a flight to catch.” He said.

She closes the luggage.

“I’ll call the maid to bring this to the car.” She said, she walked towards him and kiss him on the cheek, “Safe flight.”

Jiyong didn’t say anything, he wiped away the trace of her kiss and walked towards the door.

 

+

 

All the world is a stage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter