New People

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey everyone, I know I know, I'm and aren't I! Sorry for my long hiatus, this time i don't really have an excuse exept that I was lazy.... well.... ok my dad also has strict times as to when to use the internet so it's hard to update on time. Sorry>-

http://0.soompi.io/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/09174140/bts-wings-blood-sweat-tears.png

Also now that I know how to put in links, yeah i'm also really dumb for not knowing, I can put in links for what everyone looks like now.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/42/ce/cd/42cecd41f21e38a1659a91e922a7392e.jpg:Amber, her pants are black jeans and combat boots

https://www.dramafever.com/st/news/images/6eaca8aa-b656-4573-a893-7058064c5f59.jpg :Krystal but with combat boots instead of heels

https://iheartfx.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/0ae2cf36d900af095ab5f5fe.jpg:Luna but with sholder lenth hair, I know that I said neck lenth but I thought that it was too short.

https://sookyeong.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/200908260822091002_1.jpg?w=468:Sulli, her pants are navy leggings and gray boots that goes to

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/46/70/a7/4670a77fd4c0bdd4c58bf8e46cd81fc7.jpg:Victoria, I know this isn't what I described in chapt 2 but I couldn't find it so just use this one

http://chimera.mixrmedia.com/user_photos/blog/2013/09/24/a71445e1e716e53c183e07ba2f7ff123-500.jpg:Taemin, his pants are ripped jeans and converses

Anyways i'll stop with the chit chat and just continue with the story.

 

Third POV

You instantly sat up on your bed from the nightmare, beads of sweat on your face, back and even on your legs rolled off of your skin, and onto the sheets of the bed. Breathing heavily you stood up then noticing that your bed was now soaking in the sweat, "Oh come on! Those were new sheets!", you angrily spoke to yourself, "Hello!" a voice called out. And it belonged to a guy, which then made you stop like a dear in headlights, without thought you ran to the door and stuck your head out to the hallways looking for who created the noise and once you saw no one you just ran for it, making a B-line for the stairs.

 

......Until you ran into something, more like someone(I know chesey right?), 'Yah! What did i run into!?', you thought with anger for letting you become so clumzy, "Hey there. I'm sorry about that, hey aren't you (Y/N)? I'm Hoseok", when you looked up a tall boy who was quite tall, he wore a blue and black plaid button up with a plain t-shirt inside, a white on backwords, black jeans, and black skate highs. A big sweet smile was seen on his face but you knew that sometimes, even if they looked pure on the out side, didn't meant that they were crystal (no pun intended) clear or true on the inside, and unfortunately you learned that.... the hard way. "...", "Is there something wrong?", the boy, who you know know as Hoseok, asked and took a step forwords to you, but it only made you step back, hands clutched to each other and to your chest, your knees became wobbly, tears once again threatened to fall out of your eyes. "Yeah i'm so sorry I didn't mean to make you cry! (As if he could)", Hoseok spoke with urgency and another step forwords you.

 

'I can't take this anymore! Where are the girls! WHERE ARE THEY!!', you thought with anxiety reaching it's limit, you just couldn't take anymore, "UNNIEESS!!!", you cried like you were on a battlefield, and shedded streams of salty tears. You ran for the stairs and out popped another boy, but you didn't even stop to look at him, nor did you care. Who knew that things from the past could hurt a person so deeply that a scar so big, even to this day, can be seen no matter how much make-up there is caked on, or how many layers that you try to cover it with. 'My facade is running so thin now, to the point where it could just shatterin a million of pieces', each thought piercing your heart more and more. You kept running until you got outside of the hideout, and saw F(x), "Unnies!", you said with a blurry vision, you just jumped into their arm that they quickly.

 

Victoria POV

'Hmm.. what was that loud scream?', I thought until it hit me like a lightning blot well more like us because all of the girls then looked up and we all realized who that voice belonged to, "(Y/N)!", good thing we were only a half a mile away, once we got to the hideout(Quite quickly might I add) (Y/N) ran out with tears and ran really fast, could a four year old really run that fast? Jinjja, like no joke! I held out my arms so I could hug (Y/N), man we're such pabo's, did we really forget what happened to her when she met manager nim, tsk. We must of stayed out there for a good five minuetes cleaning (Y/N), the boys must be dying of boredom aren't they?

 

Pink Princess/Eomma/Oldest/EatJin/and bunch of other things: Yeah Victoria's was short but this is my story so I control this jazz;) here is what Jin's wearing. With any type of sneakers if you want to change any of the outrits then you can.

I was just in the kitchen when I heard some fast footsteps, hmm must be that girl named (Y/N), the one where F(x) sunbaenim's took in. Then a figure  just past by me in couple of milliseconds. Whoa, that little girl was fast! I wounder why she was in such a rush until i noticed a drop of water, looking closer, it was a......TEAR!! "BTS MEETING NOW!!!", I screamed, man some of the pots even shook, ahh, the life of a 'mother' must really help me with my vocals. Soon everyone got to the kitchen in a lin infront of me, J-Hope being in lost thought, wow that was faster then I thought it would be, he never stays this quiet, or so concentrated at lest not this much exept when going on missions or making plans.

 

"Jung Hoseok!', I spoke in a dark tone, in the background the others were just talking with each other, "Ohh, hyung used Hobie's real full name!","Yeah, he only says that when he's reaaallly mad","What did Hope do this time", "Must be real bad, hehe", and by this time my chakra is already visible and pretty sure J-Hope just peed in his pants. "Well you better tell us what flowers you want for your funeral and fast cuz Jin in his killing mode a.k.a, angry mother mode", Jungkook(Him and trimberlands!!) whispered, well he is right about that. "Hoseok.What.Did.You.Do.", I said, " Y-You mean t-the g-girl that was r-running? Eheh, you-you see, um IwasjusttalkingtoherandIjustsaidifshewas(Y/N)andthatmynamewasHoseok! (I really hope that this makes sence to u)". "Is it wierd that I understood what he just said?","No not at all Kookie, not at all", Rapmon said, yeah, we're an odd family aren't we?

 

F(x) then came in with the girl that we saw crying, "We're very sorry about that, it's just that... well... actually a don't know what we did wrong. Um but why was she so scared?", "Tsk V!, Your so blunt sometimes", yep my mother skills will probably will give me ka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter