Survival Test

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey everone! I'm back!!!!!! So in the last chapter as you have read, I was dipping my toe into some Kakashi 'romance', I was actually planning to have you guys go on a date with Kakashi but after Kurono's pleas of having a little something something with him, maybe I won't put it in there...OR WILL I!!!! ( fake beard) You will just have to find out dear readers.

(This is from the future and from Kpop_nightcore.....to Kurono, sorry that this is so long....)

Third POV

"It's dark and cold out there my child. Why don't you come with me? You will feel safe with me I promise" you look around you to see where the voice came from. A menacing laugh found it's way to your ears making you shiver, "You want to see me? Or is it because of the fear that you might be striked from where you can't see me? Either way, I shall reveal myself to you" a man then appeared from the shadows showing himself to you.

 

A lump formed in your throat, your legs trembled almost giving in to all of the shaking, your hands were held out infront of you as if they could protect you from anything that this man would throw at you. His appearance terrified you, you knew this man on a personal level and you hated the fact that you knew him. "Did you think that you could escape from me child? When I come back, I will not only leave with you, there is no rush though, but just be ready my child". The room turned to pitch black, "LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

 

 

You woke up screaming and in pain in your eyes. Tears flooded out of your eyes and you didn't know if it was from the dream or the pain, 'It hurts so much!' you thought in agony. You kicked the sheets of your bed off of you and slowly got off the bed to try and check what was wrong. You stumbled yor way to the bathroom, the lights and did your best to wipe the tears from your eyes (I used a lot of 'you' and 'your's (?) so far. I should probably find a substitute for those words shouldn't I?) expecting to maybe see some irritation or reddness, something that could happen to anyone. But no, you were horrified to see the blue icy eyes instead of your (e/c) ones, 'They only turn on when it's 11:11. I didn't train to turn them on when it wasn't on that time' you started to panic.

 

You try to stop the large amount of chakra going into your eyes to turn them back into it's original color but the flow keeps going and it dosen't stop. The pain increases as you try to walk back to your room but you fail miserably feeling numb in your legs. You felt your body betray you and your legs gave in. Just before you fell, a pair of arms caught you and picked you up bridal style. 'My eyes...the chakra flow stopped' you lowered your head as you felt your savior try to look at your face, afraid that he or she would see your eyes deactivating, 'No one can know about my eyes. Not even the Hokage' you thought as tears started to form

 

Flashback

"YOUR EYES ARE MINE!!!" a voice boomed at your small little shaking frame, the man infront of you raised his hand while you looked at his hand with eyes as big as saucers. "Don't worry. This will only be a bit" the said with a grin and eyes having the glint of a killer, 'He looks like a maniac...no he is one' your little self thought. "YOU WILL NEVER ESCAPE OR TURN OFF THOSE EYES OF YOURS!!" he yelled attacking you. How the world didn't stop was questionable but you didn't care anymore, you just wanted it to stop.

End of flashback

 

You were gently laid down on the couch breaking you from the memory, tears started to break free from your eyes, "I'm such a cry baby" you muttered. A hand suddenly cups your face making you look up remembering that there was someone here. "No you're not" "...Kakashi" you say softly (THIS IS FOR CHUUU KURONO!!!)looking at the grey hair man who was kneeling beside you. "How did you get in my house? And why are you even here?" "The Hokage said to check on you to make sure you were doing well" he said while you made an uncertain face, 'She's onto me. I'm not lying though, that's what the Hokage said. He didn't say how to check on her' the masked man thought, "Yeah but did you have to break into my home, 'Knew she would say that' he thought with a sweatdrop.

 

"Maybe not but still, i've never been in your house before. But that dosen't explain the crying you know. Spill" he said, "Which crying, the one right now or when I was sleeping" "Both" Kakashi said sternly. With a sigh you started to explain your dream then explained the flashback that you had while Kakashi carried you, as you explained what happened, you could feel Kakashi going tense and his eyes turned dark.  "Who were those two men" he said in a demanding tone making you look down in fear. Noticing this Kakashi removed his hand from your face and wrapped his arms around, in turn you rubbed your face against his chest then resting your head on his shoulder(Do u get wut i'm talking about cuz i'm trying to make this look cuddly but idk) "-Sigh-, i'm sorry. Come on, go get ready, you have your test today, remember?". You nodd but you don't move wanting to stay in this position for longer.

 

Another good five minutes passed so you decided to get ready. But you would have some trouble doing so, the problem was, Kakashi moved onto the couch with you so his knees wouldn't hurt, but within the five minutes he was asleep with you still in his arms. 'Welp. I have no clue what to do right now......oh wait, substitution justu', you do the hand signs and poof, your out of his graps and pillows came in place of you, but it seems a bit colder without his heat, you frown shivering a bit.You ended up shruging the cold and got ready.

 

When you came out of your room all ready, you noticed that Kakashi was still asleep, 'He looks kinda cute like that actually' you thought fondly, a smile found it way to grace your lips. You shake your head walking to Kakashi, 'I wonder what's under the mask (we all do until we type in 'Kakashi's face' on youtube and see his actual face, I'M TELLING U WHICH VIDEO THO!!), he won't mind won't he?' you thought with a curious glint in your eyes. You lean fowards with your hands on both side of Kakashi. You lean your head to his, slowly you bring your hand to his face but right before you hand went to the front of his mask to pull it down, Kakashi's head moved making you freeze. If anyone were to see you two right now, they for sure would've thought that you two were together, Kakashi's cheek was being held up by your hand, your lips only millimeters apart. 'Forget it, it's to much work' you decided to give up on 'mission:see Kakashi's face' and leaned his head to rest on the couch.

 

You glance over to the clock and see that it was 6:30, you then glanced back a Kakashi, "He'll wake up soon enough" you thought with a shrug and headed your way to the door but not without picking up and apple to eat on the way.

 

Timeskip to after you got to the trainning grounds

 

"Where is he!! And where's (Y/N)?!?" Naruto yelled out in frustration, fist in the air. You chuckle at the sight but were mostly shocked (SHOOK!!) at the fact that none of them, even Sasuke, didn't realize that you were there but just in a tree, it should've been quite obvious since the tree didn't have many leaves.

 

ANOTHER TIMESKIP!!!! Cuz this time I don't know how to----nah i'm just lazy

 

About 15 more minutes passed until Kakashi came to the trainning grounds, and 15 minutes passed that none of them noticed that you were there, 'It really shouldn't take this long for them to notice me...right?' you thought looking at your teammates.

 

"Hey guys", Kakashi said with a wave, "YOUR LATE!!!!" Naruto and Sakura yelled, "But (Y/N) is still not here" Sakura added with scowl, "No. (Y/N) is right there" Kakashi told them, pointing to where you were. All of them, with the exception of Kakashi, looked at you in shock, "I was here for a while you know" you say getting off of the tree. Naruto looked at you in amazment, Sakura crossed her arm and turned mumbling, "She probably just got here", Sasuke looked at you thinking, 'Why didn't I feel her presences?'. You simply walked to the group and sat on your knees waiting to hear what Kakashi has to say, "Now then, let's carry on shall we?  Here I have three bells. You all have to get them from me by noon" "But Sensei, there's four of us but there's only three bells" Sakura interrupted him.

 

"Good eye. The one who dosen't get the bell will be tied to the pole over there (Is even a pole, idk) and won't get lunch" right on cue all of their stomachs growled, of course, except yours because you ate, you smirk at this. "Those who don't get the bell will also return to the academy" he said with a smile, you could feel the life drain out of you, "What!" Naruto yells out, "Though, all four of you could go back to the academy. You are free to use any weapon even shuriken, if your not ready to kill me, then you won't be able to get the bells" and once again, Sakura interrupted him, "But sensei! Those weapons are too dangerous". 'Dear me oh my. YOU'RE A NINJA!!!!! ACT LIKE ONE!' you though with an irk, "Haha! Especially since you couldn't even doge that eraser" Naruto joined along. "Class clowns are the weakest, you can safely ignore them. Lowest scores, losers" Kakashi retorted back, Naruto frowned and glared at Kakashi.

 

"When I say 'start', you may begin" after those words left Kakashi's mouth, Naruto made a b-line to Kakashi with a kunai in hand. But only ending up stopped with the weapon near his own neck. "Don't be in such a hurry. I didn't say start yet" Kakashi then lets go of Naruto, 'Let's have some fun shall we not?' you thought evilly. You go into Sakura's mind to see what she's tinking of, 'He's so fast! I didn't even see it' Sakura thinks, you then leave her mind with judgy face, 'He wasn't even trying, I can think of a handful of people who can do the same' you thought. You then look at Sasuke and enter his mind, 'So this is Jonin', with the serious look on his face and ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter