Dreams

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey everyone miss me! Sorry if you guys waited for so long, I really need to get a new laptop or even an iPad will do! Sigh well then everyone, let's go in with the show shall we?!

C-a/n:- I read the first line and burst out laughing. Seriously, humor is best XD Anyway this is just me rambling.....hope you enjoy ^^

 

3 POV

A cold breeze against your soft skin, giving you shivers. A fresh smell of the earth gave you a relaxed feel while you took a long, deep breath, enjoying every second..... oh who am I kidding! Your skin feels hot and sticky and there was no breeze to help you, the only thing you smelled was your own sweat from your body, not only that but you took quick sharp breaths that showed no signs of slowing down.

 

"Ca- n we- can-we st-top!", you complained with each stop being filled with a short breath. "(Y/N), come on we had to experience this when we joined F(x) so now you have to do this as well", Luna scolded you, "Well what do you think Victoria? You're the leader", "Hmm. Well she's been working hard so, I guess it's time to stop Luna" Victoria told Luna back with a slight smile mostly due to her being proud that you training for so long.

 

"Yay! I'll go use the bathroom first, I'm sweating a lot," you told the others and then ran to wash up. "That girl is something, isn't she unnies?" Krystal asked. "Yeah. Unlike the other ones that we taught who just quickly gave up, she stayed, hmm how odd," Sulli said.

 

"Well then she's a keeper for sure! At that age she'll be a successful assassin and is great company too. All the others never worked as hard as (Y/N). Wow she makes our former students look bad huh?" Amber said with a cheeky grin. 

 

Sulli POV

Will this girl even be able to learn how to master all of our skills, no one was able to that, even us. I thought to myself. We all went back to the cave and we weren't even fully in when the girly started talking again.

 

"Let's all eat ice cream!" (Y/N) said coming out from the bathroom with a bright smile that spread across her face,"Yeah!" of course Amber would have said that, she's always been a hungry llama. We all just simply took out all of the the ice cream and ate from the boxes. 

 

We kept eating until a knock from our door [The door is a secret door and is at the end of the cave so the kitchen is behind the door and then goes down for some of the other rooms. Sorry that I couldn't get a picture of the layout]. I then ran up to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter