Jail

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I legit have nothing to say o.o

 

Third POV

"AHHH", you scream, siting up on your bed, sweat coating your skin, 'Two years since i've been with all of them and I still have these nightmares....wae?', you thought, cringing at the same nightmare that haunts you.  "Oh no! I must have woken up the others!", you said, eyes widening, rushing out of your bed and checked the girls room but none of them were there, your eyes softened, "Where are they?", you said softly looking at the ground. You then walk to the kitchen and see a note on the table, '(Y/N), were on a mission right now and we might not be here for a couple of days. Were so sorry that you'll be by yourself for the next couple of days but when we come back then we can all treat you ok? Love you, F(x)'. You sigh and walk back to your room to take a shower since you were covered in sweat and felt uncomfortable and it was still early, around 6:00. After washing and dressing (You can still chose what you want to wear) you decided to skip breakfast so you can find your way to the academy. Before you left, you grabed a music player(I don't know if this exist in Naruto, but it dose in my version) and a book, and left hopping on the roofs to find your way.

 

Once you got to the academy, you went in and walked into a room (minus all of the kids) and saw a man sitting infront of the room, I started to shake and quickly turned to get out of the room before the man could see you, but you were too late, he already saw you, "Oh. Hi there, who are you? It's quite early to be here you know.", "I-I-wel-well-I", you stutter, not being able to find your words, "Ahh, I see. You must be shy, it's alright, you don't need to worry. But if you don't mind, can you tell me your name?", you nodded, "(Y/N)", you said softly and quietly. "Ahh, your the new student. Welcome! My name is Iruka, you can just call me Iruka sensei ok?", you  again nodded, "Wow, only six years old, heh, just like your teachers, F(x), they also went to the academy early too.", you then look at the ground, "Well now, enough of me babbling, why don't you go ahead and take a seat?"

 

You then walked to a seat near a window, popped in your earbuds, played your music and started to read. You were so engrossed into your book and with your music playing that you didn't notice a boy walk in and waved his hand infront of you until he poked you, you then looked at him, and started to hunch down, making yourself smaller.

Naruto POV

I walked into the class and Iruka sensei noticed me (pfft, NOTICE ME SENPAI XD) "Naruto, your early. That's new", "Of course! I have to get stronger so I become Hokage, and the only way that I can do that is by starting in the academy, believe it!", "Oh really now? And your not just trying to do more pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter