What Just Happened.

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Key:-

"Speach"

Thoughts

flashbacks/memories would be told so if they were.

Since school is starting for me tommorow i'll try to update once a week ,keyword:TRY, so please forgive me if I can't do the next chapter in time, or if not  :( take pity on me pweeess.

C-a/n:- Heyoooo if you have read this chapter...I'm sorry if I made changes. And if you haven't then I'm in luck XD anyway, Enjoy ^^

Soft light yet quick footsteps emitted from the forest of the Leaf. No one thought that this would happen, mostly you, and with them all gone where could you go?

Your POV:

 This all must be a joke. You couldn't bring yourself together, not after that incident. 

Flashback: 5 hours ago

Everyone was together happy, smiling, and not a care in the world, not one bit. "(Y/N), it's time for bed" mom called after looking at the clock . We were all playing together until it was 9, and mom had yet again lost in 'How To Be Ninja'. My mom is the best mom anyone could ever have!

 

She tucked me into bed and slowly I fell asleep, until I heard a scream piercing through the walls of my bedroom. I woke up in fear, but still headed out of my room to get to mom and dad. I saw them but not whole of them. Dad had his arm cut and mom was doing her best to keep an invisible wall together.

I screamed at the bloody scene in front of me and my parents turned. Surprisingly they weren't the parents I recognized. The mom I know had beautiful brown hair with wide, delighted green eyes. She had small, pretty lips which never lost their smile. The dad I know had wavy black hair with lovely blue eyes. He had soft lips which made a wonderful curve when he flashes this teeth in his signature smile. 

My mom never had burnt hair and glaring eyes. She never had torn lips that bled instead of smiling. My dad never looked so helpless and his gaze never scared me. He never scowled and looked angry. But right now, that was exactly what they both looked like. Which is why, instead of the situation, they terrified me more. "Mom. Dad" I was unable to form words and in my delay, my whole world was destroyed. Literally.

End of f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter