Team 7...and more

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eyyyyyy!! I'm back! All of these comebacks though really!! First it was Black Pink, than Red Velvet, Exo, Bts, THENNNNNN THERES HIXTAPE!!!!! WHAT'S NEXT! Hehehe, oh wait, SNSD!!!!!!! QUEENS!!!!!!! -Sigh-, let's just get to the story shall we?

P.s, I forgot to tell you the age of Bts. I was gunna do some calculations with F(x)'s age and the year but it was going to take to long so i'm just going to make up their ages.

Rm:19

Jin/Suga:22

J-hope:21

Jimin/V:19

Jk:16

Don't think to much about how they look or the fact that the age is debut age (Took me a while to decide what age I should do...)

Third POV

It was your last day at the academy. Today, you would be assigned to a team, and oddly enough, you were excited, normally you weren't ever excited for the academy because of the large amount of boys for one and the fact that you would always come home to an empty apartment. Maybe you wouldn't be so lonely now that you'll be in a team? What you did know is that you would be with a boy in the team but at least you only felt uncomforable around them.....progress? You still had to work on it a bit but you were in general, you were fine about being around boys, yay!

 

You were dozing off as per usual and the class was rowdy as al-.......why do random things always happen when I describe the scene!?! -Sigh-, scratch that, the room grew silent...an eerie silence. You turned around to see what happened but to your horror, you saw Naruto and Sasuke kissing each other, 'Now what happened to those idiots? Wait, didn't Naruto not pass!?! -Now what?', you felt a presence watching you. You looked up and waved to the Hokage, and could see the look of shock from those around the Hokage, you knew those people but never cared for them. The Hokage than smiled at you then averted his eyes to Naruto and Sasuke. You too looked at Naruto and Sasuke and saw that they were gagging, and beyond (THE SCENE...sorry) yonder, a group of harsh glares. 'Sorry Naruto, you're on your own for this one', you apologized to him mentally. You returned your gaze to the window not even caring for what Iruka sensei had to say, and while looking to outside, you could've sworn you saw someone.

 

You looked around the class and checked the clock, the time was 11:11, "Perfect timing", you mumbled to yourself. Your eyes became an icy blue with a black ring around it, as soon as your eyes changes, the world around you slowed down to a complete stop. You stood up with a mushroom sigh and started to walk out of the room. You walked outside and near the area your classroom and started to search for anyone around, "I know someone's here", you said looking behind some bushes. And as you suspected, someone was there... "J-HOPEEEEEEE!!!!", you screamed in agony, you knew someone was watching for the past few months but you never thought about it to much until now. Your hands started to massage your temples, 'So they were lying to me', you thought.

 

Flashback to about a month back

You walked up to Bts who were sitting on top of the cave chatting and playing around, "Hey guys!", you said waving to them, "(Y/N)!!", they all said (Click on this and i'll give you a picture of the sun, don't worry it's not a virus:)))) ) "Whatcha doing here (Y/N)?", Taehyung asked you getting off of the cave to greet you. You stopped walking and looked down to your shoes, "Hey now, what's wrong?", Namjoon asked getting off of the cave too while the other members looked at you with worry in their eyes. "It's, um, it's a bit embarrassing but-", "No it won't be. It'll be fine", Taehyung reassured you, "-Sigh-, I think someone is stalking me.", you said with a straight face. Taehyung's face became hard, "Well find out what's going on okay.", Jin said with the rest of the members following him, "Was it you who was watching me?", you asked in a timid voice. "No...why would you think that?", Jungkook asked you with confusion written all over his face, "...", you stayed silent in return while the boys lead you inside of the cave. All you could think was how you felt the boy's heart rate pick up and when Jungkook answered you, his heart skipped a beat. 'They're lying', you thought.

Flashback ends

 

Your POV

'I knew that they were lying but I just didn't believe it', I thought as I walked to my class. I wasn't scared or anything but just confused as to why they didn't tell me or why they were watching me. I sat back into my seat and looked back at the clock and could my eyes change back to it (e/c) hue and time continued with Iruka sensei's speech. I once again turned my head to the window and looked deep within the bushes to where Hoseok was, than started to look around other bushes and some trees to see if anyone else was there since I didn't want to bother with looking outside for too long. And as I suspected, I saw Jimin too but no one else, 'They have some big explaining to do when I get home', I thought. I frowned than averted my head to face Iruka sensei who was starting to call out each group, "Now because we have an odd number of people, there will be a group of four.", 'So basically because I came', I thought with a grimace.

 

Ever since I came to the academy, Iruka sensei was always babying me since I came later then everyone else and to be completely honest with you, the babying was just annoying. I didn't need all of that extra care and mainly it just felt weird, not saying that Iruka sensei was a weird person, just the babying.

 

I snapped back into reality hearing Iruka sensei say, "Squad 7, Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno", and out of the corner of my eye, I saw a cheering Naruto and a depressed Sakura, "Sasuke Uchiha", then I saw a depressed Naruto and a cheering Sakura, "And (Y/N) (L/N)". "Does that mean that she will be with Sasuke?", "She must have done something to the list didn't she?", "She must've.", "That ". "Quiet all of you!", Iruka yelled out making them silent with a couple of snickers in that mix. 'They must think that they're so smart huh. That I can't hear them and i'm the dumb one.', thinking bitterly I continued with my straight and cold face, "Iruka sensei! Why does a great ninja like me have to be with a slug like him?!?", Naruto bursted, "Sasuke had the second best score. You Naruto had the worst!". Laughter filled the room, 'Why do they always have to !', I thought looking around the class, "All of you pipe down.", I sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter