A familiar face

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WHOOOOOOOOOO!! We're finally on the Land of Waves arc!!!! I'm so excited!!! Alright then, let's get to it!

on a side note tho, i'm sorry for the late update -_-

 

 

Third POV

You were out with team 7 and did simple D rank missions, 'I'll have to admit, this is pretty boring', you thought with a sigh. You then avert your gaze to the target, "What's your distance to from the target" Kakashi asked, in return Naruto said, "5 meters, i'm ready believe it" he said in a serious tone, 'Honestly, why did the Hokage send me on this misson when I could've done something actually benifiting' you thought again questioning my assignment.

 

"Okay....NOW" Kakashi shouted giving us the signal. While everyone ran, you simple walked to them all seeing that Naruto caught the cat(Now im thinking of a calico cat, WHY JIMIN, WHY!!)strangled the cat which led the cat scratching the f**k out of Naruto. "CAN'T WE DO SOMETHING BETTER THAN THIS?!? I HATE CATS", you cover your ears from Naruto's loudness then rub your temples, 'S-so loud..'

 

 

After that fiasco, you all returned the cat back to the owner who was at the moment squeezing the liife out of the poor thing, 'R.I.P you precious thing'. The lady thanked you all and went to pay for the mission.

 

 

You and the others sat down hearing out the missions that needed to be done, but in all honesty, you didn't think that you would get D missions.

 

Flashback to a month ago

"(Y/N)"

You look to the Hokage with a tilted head wondering what he needed, "I will need to put you with a group of genin, the missions that you will be doing are that of C ranking missions, will this be fine with you?"

 

You nod in agreement with a smile. The Hokage did the same signaling that you could leave and so you did.

Flashback ends

'Sarutobi, you lie' you thought, "-Send in our guest" you heard, 'I blanked out again? I've got to stop doing that' you thought. You then lean over to Kakashi and whisper to him, "What's going on, I blanked out" "Really? -Sigh-, we're doing a C ranked mission this time, it's an mission" you 'oh' then looked at the Hokage with a look that said 'really? now?' he gave you a sheepish smile.

 

The doors open reavealing your 'mission', you turn around but quickly turned back and took a mask similar to Kakashi's. Sakura watched you with a confused and concerned face, you looked over to her and held up your hand to say tell that you were fine. You turn around and look at the man named Tazuna. 'How am I going to deal with this?'. Kakashi looked over to you curious, you lean over and whisper, "Don't say my name around this guy" you then sit back down pointing your face to the wood floor under you.

 

Kakashi gave you a look but then sighed and noded his head, though was still on edge about what wasa wrong with you. He then turned his gaze to the old man analyzing him, almost glaring at him for making you like this, 'What has he done to her?' "-I"LL CRUSH HIM" a voice yelled, cutting through his thoughts.Kakashi's head snapped and turned to Naruto as he didn't need any thought about who yelled. He then held out his hand and grabbed the coller of the yellowed hair ninja's jacket, 'This is going to be a long mission'.

 

Timeskip to the next day

 

You walked to the gates noticing that everyone was already there...exept Kakashi of coruse, and with a mask in hand, you take the ribbons on each side of the mask and tie it into a bow, "Oy! Who are you!?"

 

You look at Naruto and rush over to him making him panic a little. You grab Naruto and whisper, "It's (Y/N) but from now on don't say my name or make me talk, got it" you say in a demanding tone that all Naruto could do was nodd still a little confused. You look over to the left to see Kakashi who has finally arived, "You're late" Naruto and Sakura yelled in which Kakashi returned with, "(insert chessy excuse)". Kakashi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter