Passing Days

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yolo........idek, sooooo, if you saw, I now have a co-author!! I love the changes she made and the help she's given me, I hope you like her work as much as I do! And tbh, she's been dealing with exams and addition to that, she has other stories to update sooooooo, gurl, if ur reading this then, 'you smart, you loyal, you grateful....I APPRECIATE THAT'.....sorry, I had to XD. Anyways sorry for the wait again (way to go author-nim-_-)and hope you enjoy the chapt!

PS everyone now has new outfits but i'll put in the groups that will be in the chapt, i'll also put in groups photos to make it easy and as always you can change the outfits if you don't like them.

F(x)-https://sumandu.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/fx1.png

BTS-https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/85/ff/50/85ff50736f9e3a6a0f6c4b870d6068d8.jpg

Yours will be the one you chose in the last chapter:))))

 

3 POV

It's been a couple of years(Near graduation) since you had that moment with Naruto, still a shy little girl who had a fear of men/boys, though you have had become a little bit comfortable with Iruka sensei and some of the boys in your class but that was all. An addition to that, the girls(Fx) would have constant missions, in total of one or two weeks at the apartment with you each month, and as you grew, so did your curiosity. Everytime you asked why they had to go, all the girls would say is, "Just as you want to protect those you love, we want to protect those who we love, like you and this entire village", you would always leave it at that understanding it, but have thoughts about why there were so many missions. There so many reasons though as to why the girls went on so many missons, many reasons that are too dangerous to tell you.

 

Victoria POV (With all of the kages and some other ninjas in this room, but don't mind the little tv tho >.<)

What to do, what to do! It's near (Y/N) graduation, she'll have to know the truth too, 'But it's too soon, we can't let her know now, she's too young to know about it, she won't be abel to handle it, she's too young, she just can't!', I thought while bitting on my thumbs nail. "Us kages have agreed to let her know about the truth by the time she graduates, all we need now is for your thought on this as well", the Kazekage tells me. I look at the other girls, they all look at me with glum faces, them and the kages have been arguing whether to tell (Y/N) the truth of her past and future. The girls have nearly given in and now it was my turn, "So? What do you choose?! You may have a higher rank then we do, but it dosen't mean that we will agree with you if you go against us", after that, everyone starts to argue again, "Do they want to test my patience?", I mumble.

 

-Sigh-, what does it matter what I think, because if we don't tell (Y/N), they will pester us for a good next couple of months, who knows, maybe even years. I then give out a mushroom sigh and stand up which causes the room to fall and started to speak, "Though I do not agree with telling (Y/N), we will tell her after her graduation. But we will tell her slowly, one at a time.", "But Victor-"If we can't tell her now then when will we?", I say cutting of Amber. After hearing my answer, Amber looked defeated, in fact all of the girls did. As I look across the room, all of the kages had a smirk that I wish I could wipe off of them, "Hehe, you lose this.","That's right","What were they thinking huh?","And I thought that they were of higher class then us", just as so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter