Introducing F(x)!

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys well i'm gunna just start of that i'm pissed. The original chapter that I was curently typing aperently wanted to be 'free' and deleted itself while I was typing it and I had a BIG chunk of the chapter typed suddenly become deleted and I didn't even save it yet!!! The laptop that i'm using rite know is old and gliches like these can happen.Well i'll just have to cope with it anyways. Bye:( still sad.

PS Some of the groups haven't debuted yet but haved fromed together to train together, is that how being a tranee works tho? U get grouped up with people before debuting? Oh well I know about being a trainee but not much.

C-a/n :- Heya! Making changes again cuz thts wht I do best XD ENJOY \(^o^)/

 

3 POV(again upset about the deleted chapter)

A room, lit up with candles, and you laying on a bed, not sketchy at all is it? Note the starcam. You then try to get up but you are then stoped by a girl looking to be around her tween age. "Please don't get up! Your still weak from yesterday! It's best if you just rest for now." she said in a motherly and worried tone. You instanly remembered what happened and just then kept silent and followed the older girl's instruction as told. " You most likely have questions right?", you just nodded, you don't know why(haha like Teayeons 'Why', if you never hear of this song then have you been living in a rock?!) but you felt like this girl could be trusted, which doesn't happened often. "Alright then i'll start by saying my name, my name is Chrystal Soo Jung, but you can just call me Krystal,and i'm twelve. Could u tell me your name before we start the questions?", you just nodded again, "H-Hi my n-name i-i-is (Y/N)", you said stuttering a bit, feeling kinda shy. "Well that's a lovely name", Krystal said kindly while giving you a soft eyesmile [Not sure if u get me or not]. "Well whats your first question?", Krystal asked, you replyed saying, "Wasn't there four other girls? What happened to them?", "Oh well they're outside and we were all just waiting for you to wake up", "Oh, also where am I?","You're in our hideout, anything else?","Well what happened after I fainted?", you asked tilting our head cutely.

 

"Wow i'm surprised you remembered that much! Well what happened was that after you fainted we took you here and got you healed but we couldn't heal all of your cuts and bruises since we just came back from a mission, and our chakra is low. Sorry.", she told you softly, not wanting you to feel upset from remembering what happened to you. "Well then that's all. You can ask me anything you want.", you  told Krystal, "Then how about telling me how you got those cuts and bruises..... if you can. I don't want to make you remember something that could make you sad ok?","Ok. But I think I should tell you..", you told Krystal.

Timeskip: [Brought to you by the ice princesses ;) and cuz i'm too lazy to tell the story again :| ]

"Oh... i'm so sorry for making you go through that again", Krystal said with sympathetic look writen all over her face, "Don't worry, I was the one that agreed to tell you", you said with a big smile showing on your face. "Alright then, I think it's time to meet the oth--","YEEESSSSS!!!!! YAAHH THAT'S SUCH A SAD STORY!! DON'T WORRY WE'LL HELP YOU GET OVER IT LITTLE ONE!!!!!",[Now who do you think think this person is everyone?].

 

Your POV

 

Krystal was talking until another person cut her from finishing her sentance. All I saw was a person that look similer to ... a.... llama? The llama looking person then gave me a death enticing hug and not to mention my cuts weren't helping at all. "AMBER YOU'RE KILLING HER!!!", voiced Krystal. "Sowweerryy", the person said, who I assumed to be this 'Amber'. When the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter