Miracle

The Reincarnation of Lee Donghae

 

(Listen to 너라고(It’s You) by Super Junior : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ErgffP0wVw)

It had to be her.

As much as Aiden couldn’t believe it, the girl looked exactly like Yoona. His lips formed a smile and he sighed as he thought of the twisted game that fate had played with both of them. If he could come back, then she had to too.

The girl was still brushing the dust off her knees, when her eyes met Aiden’s. Even the ‘huk’ sound that slipped out of couldn’t make Aiden’s awe falter, as he slowly moved towards her. He saw her swallow her saliva and the bubblegum in expanding into a small pink planet. When her eyes widened to its limit, the bubblegum burst and Aiden, not wanting any sort of flaw on her, lightly peeled it off her lips. It was his chance to be surprised, as the minute he touched her, the girl swooned and fell into his arms.

Five minutes later, the girl woke up to see a man with fat lips staring at her.

“ECK!” she yelled and both jumped away from each other. Hyuk-Jae stared at her in wonder as her face formed the pout that Yoona would often make when embarrassed.

“Yooo….oooo..oo,” he stuttered. Aiden, who had been looking at her unconscious figure from a distance, suddenly sat next to her. The girl gulped and before she could faint again, he offered a bottle of water. Hyuk-Jae and Aiden exchanged glances as she emptied the contents in one swig.

“I’m-sorry-if-I-interrupted-anything-important-you-see-I-have-flown-in-all-the-way-from-Gwangju-I—”

Aiden took her by the shoulder and said, “You’re in.”

“Huh?”

Hyuk-Jae handed her a piece of paper and pen and with a wide grin said, “You’re selected! You’re Yoona!”

Aiden almost widened his eyes at the blooper his friend made, when the girl asked in an amused tone.

“How do you know my name?”

Aiden’s eyebrows shot up. “Your name is Yoona?”  

“Um, actually its Yoooona.”

Hyuk-Jae furrowed his eyebrows. “That’s exactly what Aiden said. Yoona.”

The girl politely shook her head and turned to face Hyuk-Jae. “It’s Yoooona.”

Hyuk-Jae sighed. “How many ‘oooo’s do you want us to emphasize?”

The girl turned the paper and with the pen wrote something. She then lifted it for the two men to see.

“You guys are calling me Yoona. My name is Yoo EUN Ah. Okay?”

Aiden smiled. Of course. It had to be something a little different. He took the paper and wrote down ‘Lee Donghae’.

“Ever heard this name before?” He knew it was a big risk. But he had to take it. The moment Eun Ah shook her head, his shoulders fell and he waved his hand.

“It’s alright. It was… nothing. Just something random.” But as his eyes met Eun Ah’s for the second time, he knew that this was destined. A turn-around with both their lives, this time he was the star and she was the fan. Unable to maintain the eye contact, Eun Ah blushed and cleared .

“Okay…” She looked around and upon seeing Aiden’s belongings, gasped.

“Is this.. Is this…” she then looked around at the walls and let out a deflated sigh.

“Oh. We’re still here.” She nodded to herself and got lost in her own world. When her eyes fell on his face, she gave a quick smile and looked down at her hands. Aiden shook his head in amazement. He glanced at Hyuk-Jae and knew that his best friend was reading his mind.

Its just like her, he was thinking. Its just like her.