Superstar

The Reincarnation of Lee Donghae

 

Listen to Special by BEAST: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhm4xUwrvNs

“Reporter Jung, could you please tell us what exactly is causing such a heavy morning traffic?”

The girl who had been standing with her back to the camera, suddenly spun around dishevelled. “Sorry about the distraction. Yes, as we all know by now, even with the peak hours of traffic having passed by us two hours back, there is still quite a long line of impatient cars at McKinley Avenue. If you look to the left side of the screen, you will be presented with a bird’s eye view of this unpredictable crowd and chaos.”

The man behind the table shifted in his seat and pushed up his spectacles. “Yes that’s all fine, reporter Jung, but what we would like to know is the reason behind this.”

The girl beamed and waved to the mansion behind her, whose gates and walls had been hounded by a large number of young and old woman, holding signs and posters, screaming at the top of their lungs.

“Reporter, is that some kind of a protest?” The man grew excited, thanking God for a potential hit story.

“Well, sir.” The reporter blushed and to the surprise of all, squealed. “ITS SUPERSTAR AIDEN LEE’S BIRTHDAY TODAY!”

“WHAT??”

The fans’ chants grew louder and louder, leaving many office workers with no choice but to back out and go home. Even the police stayed away from this horde, afraid of the consequences what with the powerful Aiden Lee being the centre of attention.

“I’m guessing that’s for me.” Aiden stretched in his bed and got off, only to have his feet slipped into a pair of fur slippers. Wearing his silk gown, the man took a sip of the orange juice and put it back on the tray as his manager walked along with him, reciting his daily schedule to him.

“Oh shut up…” Aiden face-palmed the stout guy, pushing him away as he continued to stroll down the long carpeted corridor. The butlers of the house bowed to him and smiled, despite him always ignoring their greetings and diligence.

“Daad..” Aiden warbled as he saw his father waving at the crowd outside.

“Aiden! Happy birthday my son!” Hyun Bin laughed and hugged his son, patting him on the back and pushing him to the balcony. “There, take your spot!”

“OH MY GOSH, THAT’S HIM!!”

“TAKE A PICTURE! QUICK!”

Aiden nodded and grinned at his fans. He turned around, knowing his manager was ready to attend to his words.

“You said I have to go for a shoot..”

“Sir, you’re already two hours late! How will you get past this crowd??”

Aiden smirked. “Do you even remember who you’re talking to?”

“Did you get the pic??” Two best-friends towered over their camera. Seconds later, after Aiden walked back inside, they sighed.

“Again, nothing but his wrist. I don’t know how many times I’ve snapped his birthmark. Delete.” The girl clicked her tongue and took one last look at the unique scar that faintly shadowed the figure of a rising sun.