New Phase

Awkwardly Twisted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan couldn't stop himself from snuggling his face into Kai's chest while wrapping his arms around his warm body and smiling so wide when he realized that Kai hugged him tightly even when he was in his sleep. 

"What are you doing here?" Kai groggily asked and squinted at Luhan that was currently pressing his face on his bare chest. 

"B-but you pull me to join you to sleep a while ago?" Luhan gasped with a very red blushing face. 

"Really? go away," Kai said while glaring at the beautiful bodyguard that was looking at him with teary puppy eyes. 

"I'm sorry," Luhan stammered and quickly scrambled away from Kai's bare body. He was embarrassing himself. 

"I'm joking...joking, don't go," Kai laughed while pulling Luhan into his embraced and repeatedly kisses the beautiful bodyguard's blonde hair, forehead and the side of his face. 

"I really want to punch your face right now," Luhan said as he struggled to break away from Kai's nonstop kisses and teasing bite all over his face. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, don't cry," Kai panicked when he saw tears started rolling down on Luhan's red cheeks. Luhan drowsy state was so cute and his flustered face every time he , made him happy. He just couldn't stop himself from pestering Luhan. 

Luhan slowly lifted his fingers and wiped the fresh tears that were wetting his cheeks. He didn't realize that he was crying until Kai mentioned it while trying to wipe it using his lip. He was the strongest between their sibling, the oldest brother, he was supposed to be strong, but why did Kai's words hurt him so much? 

"I'll get ready and we're going lunch together, do you like that beautiful?" Kai smiled and caressed Luhan's cheeks with his thumbs. 

"Call me beautiful again...I..," Luhan gasped when Kai pressed their lip together. 

"That not the answer," Kai shook his head and threatened to kiss Luhan's lip again. 

"B-but you're not working today?" Luhan asked with furrow eyebrows, palms covering Kai's naughty lip. His hungry stomach had been making a musical sound too. 

"I'm spending my whole day with you, to get to know you better, I'm being serious with you Lu, can I call you Lu?" 

"J-just hurry up, I'm hungry," Luhan shrugged while pushing Kai from his bed. He quickly looked away when he saw Kai started to strip in front of his eyes. 

"I'm still here!" Luhan rolled his eyes while letting out an exaggerating sighed. 

"I know," Kai smirked as he walked to the bathroom in his form. 

"Where are you going?" Kai asked while running out from his bathroom still in form and grabbed the back of Luhan's shirt. 

"Kai, get back to the bathroom...I'm going back to my house, I need to change my clothes," Luhan said as he quickly looked away from ogling at Kai's bared body. 

"Wait for me, let's go to your house together," Kai grinned and pulled Luhan to sit on his bed again.

"You look good on my bed," Kai smirked and walked towards the bathroom to continued his bath. 

 

 

 

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo still stuck inside Baekhyun's cafe for hours until lunchtime. Chanyeol didn't seem to stop talking while Kyungsoo kept on listening to his every word without yawning. The smaller boy already forgot about the importanc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter