Together

Awkwardly Twisted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Sehun, I’m coming in!” Baekhyun exclaimed. Chewing his bottom lip, he nervously entered Sehun’s house with a very light step, tiptoeing, almost like a thief. They became lover last month and this was the first time he finally had the courage to visit his boyfriend’s posh apartment. Since they started dating, Sehun always spends his free time in Baekhyun’s house. Sehun already gave him his house code on the first day he called him his boyfriend and as his boyfriend, Baekhyun should have the accessed into his house. Sehun didn’t know that his statement almost made Baekhyun faint on the spot. He was so happy hearing it; his fanboy dream finally comes true. All the questions that had been playing inside his mind about the great Oh Sehun would be answered tonight.

‘What did Sehun wear when he was inside his house? Baekhyun always saw him in shirts and skinny jeans or his sports attires; he always looked nice, handsome and extremely hot,’

“Oh, you’re here?”

Sehun’s deep voice startled Baekhyun, making him flinched. Baekhyun’s eyes widened when he saw freshly bath Sehun just in his bathrobe, probably underneath it, walking toward him while drying his wet hair. His mind went blank for a moment until he could feel Sehun’s arm wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer and his cold lip pressed on his forehead. Closing his eyes, Baekhyun smiled and shyly pulled Sehun into his embrace.

“You’re early,” Sehun murmured, one palm caressing Baekhyun’s head. “You smell good too,” he praised and nuzzled his nose on his lover’s soft hair. “What are we going to do today?”

Baekhyun loved the way Sehun his hair and softly patted his head. His entire body turned mushy and he was now shifting all his body weight against Sehun’s. He couldn’t even answer Sehun’s question properly. Gripping on Sehun’s bathrobe, Baekhyun tiptoed and planted a kiss on Sehun’s cheek. “Can we just stay at your home? Watch movies?”

“Sure babe,”

Baekhyun’s heart was about to explode while sitting next to shirtless Sehun on the couch. The couch was big and comfy but both of them chose to squash their bodies together, shoulders bumping each other as they shared their body heat like pigeons. The atmosphere was dim and so romantic but Baekhyun couldn’t help but feel awkward. They were playful when they were at his house. They bickered and argued like kids, fighting over their favorite channel. Sehun always won because his boyfriend had a longer arm and the remote was out of his reach. But now, Sehun just stay silent, lip pursed into a thin line and his eyebrow knitted, totally focusing on the movie that Baekhyun chose earlier that night. Nobody supposed to look that serious when watching Frozen, right? Baekhyun mentally screamed. ‘Am I not attractive enough?’ his mind began to wonder. He wanted to wrap his arm around Sehun’s broad shoulder. That action would look so hilarious because he was shorter. How could he sit properly while holding Sehun like that right?

Biting his lower lip, Baekhyun pressed their bodies together and his act startled Sehun that was busy humming along at the movie song.

“What is it? Are you thirsty?” Sehun said, eyebrows knitted while eyeing at Baekhyun.

Sehun looked so hot with his messy blonde hair staring at him right now, but Baekhyun really wanted to slap his clueless looking face. “Watch me instead,” he muffled, grumpily crossing his arms on his chest and scooted away from Sehun.

“Babe? I can’t hear you,” Sehun frowned while shifting his body to properly face Baekhyun, giving him full attention. Gently holding Baekhyun’s hands, his thumbs kept on his lover’s pretty fingers. “What is it? You want to watch something else?”

Rolling his eyes, Baekhyun lifted his body to sit on Sehun’s lap. He grabbed Sehun’s face and pulled their faces closer. Their noses almost touched each other and Baekhyun could smell popcorn in Sehun’s breath. “I said...watch me instead,”

Sehun chuckled and bumped their noses together. “I’m watching you right now babe, happy?” Smirking, Sehun kept on palming Baekhyun’s thighs, mouth busy nipping his boyfriend’s jaw and chin.

“Kiss me,” Baekhyun whined. His slender fingers slipped inside Sehun’s hair, tugging him harder making both of them breathless, panting over each other parted lips.

Baekhyun’s needy words made Sehun sneered. “Greedy, aren’t you?” He slid his hands inside Baekhyun’s shirt, steadily gripping his lover’s bare waist. “Luhan will kill me,”

The fact that Sehun mentioned Luhan’s name still irked Baekhyun a lot. Sehun was already his but he couldn’t stop himself from being jealous every time his big brother’s name escaped from Sehun’s lip. “Let’s just watch the movie,” Huffing, he shifted away from Sehun’s lap and grumpily slumped his body back on the couch, far away from Sehun.

“W-what’s wrong?” Sehun asked while pulling Baekhyun into his hug. “Babe, look at me,” he whispered, nudging his nose on Baekhyun’s cheeks. Frustrated at the way Baekhyun totally ignoring him, Sehun lifted Baekhyun up and settled him on his lap. He rested his chin on Baekhyun’s shoulder while wrapping his arms around his lover’s small waist, securely pinning him from moving away.

“Why did you chose me instead of Luhan?” Baekhyun muttered, chewing his lip to stop himself from crying.

Sighing, Sehun smiled and kissed Baekhyun’s red ear. “I choose you because I like you, a lot. Luhan, your brother is just my best friend,” he squinted, finally realizing that his habit of saying Luhan’s name made his boyfriend jealous. “You’re jealous? Babe? Really?”

“I can’t help it,” Baekhyun blushed.

“I can’t take my eyes off you when the first time I saw you at your house. You’re so adorable that day, coming out from your bedroom with your messy bed hair wearing your favorite worn out boxer shot,” Sehun teased and laughed when he heard Baekhyun started to whine.

“You’re lying,” Baekhyun puffed and slumped his back on Sehun’s hard chest.

“I’ve been crushing on you since that day and I always find ways to meet you,” Sehun murmured. “One day I told Luhan that I like you and he rejected me, you have a very overprotective brother,”

“Really?” Baekhyun chuckled.

Nodding, Sehun hummed while pressing his lip on Baekhyun’s shoulder. “Yes, it took almost two months t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter