Warm hands

Awkwardly Twisted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol quickly grabbed Kyungsoo's hands. He was feeling so nervous that he thought that he would fall down if he didn't get enough support on his clumsy body. They walked together by holding hands in the living room area.

"Your hands are cold," Kyungsoo smiled while pulling the dorky professor to sit beside him on the couch. 

Chanyeol really loved holding the heart shape boy's warm hands. Honestly, he didn't want to let it go. He pursed his lip as a signed of protested when Kyungsoo retreated his hands away.

"What are you doing here?" Kyungsoo asked while staring straight into Chanyeol's big eyes. He needed an explanation when he looked at Chanyeol's puzzling act. The dorky professor was desperately running away from him that morning but he willingly came to meet with Kyungsoo at his house.

"I come here to give you this, Baekhyun said that you didn't eat anything yet since this morning...at the cafe," Chanyeol said with his head looking only at the brown paper bag. He didn't dare to look directly at Kyungsoo's face. The dorky professor placed the brown paper bag on the heart shape boy's lap.

"Alright, Thank you," Kyungsoo blushed. Chanyeol didn't have to know about Kyungsoo's little frustration after being left alone by the dorky professor that morning. He planned to strangle his baby brother as soon as he got back from work that evening.

Both of them looked so awkward while fidgeting on the couch, they were more silent than their first meeting. Chanyeol was gaping like a fish every time he tried to open his mouth to talk with Kyungsoo.

"I-I'm sorry," Chanyeol managed to let out the hard part with ease. He quickly pulled Kyungsoo's muffler to cover his embarrassed face. The tip of his unique ears started to change color to bright red. 

"For?" Kyungsoo smirked, waiting patiently for the dorky professor explanation. He really liked to see Chanyeol's flustered face. 'He's cute,'

"I'm sorry for leaving you behind at the cafe, I'm dumb, when I'm with you I can't breathe and use my brain properly, my body and mind can't be in sync you know, you make me become clumsier than I really am, It's because you're so handsome, beaut...," Chanyeol couldn't finish his sentences when Kyungsoo covered his mouth with his hands. 

"Stop, stop, I heard enough!" Kyungsoo laughed still continued pressing his palms on Chanyeol's mouth. "I'll forgive you,"

"Really? thank you," Chanyeol tried to move his mouth that was trapped in the heart shape lip hands. He grabbed Kyungsoo's hands away from his lip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter