Be mine

Awkwardly Twisted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun hissed in pain when his thigh that was supporting Sehun’s head started to cramp. He caressed Sehun’s head with his palm and leaned down to whisper in the gym owner ear. “Hey, Sehun? wake up,”

Sehun’s nose scrunches as he lazily stretching out his long body. He groggily sat up on the couch and rubbed his face on Baekhyun’s shoulder. “What time is it?”

Baekhyun’s heart beats increased tremendously upon hearing Sehun’s raspy thick voice just right beside his face. Sehun’s warm breath gently fanning his ear, making his body shivered. “1o minute passes nine,” he shortly answered, tilting his head to the side, boldly pressing the tip of his nose on Sehun’s hair. He couldn’t stop himself from sneakily inhaling Sehun’s alluring body scent.

Humming, Sehun trailed his nose on Baekhyun’s shoulder and slowly moved toward his neck and stopped at the side of his face. He wrapped his arms around Baekhyun’s petite boy and whisper ‘Good night’ before pressing his lip on Baekhyun’s cheek. He stood up from the couch and walked straight to the door.

Baekhyun’s breath hitch as soon as Sehun kissed his cheek. He didn’t expect Sehun to suddenly kiss him. Holding on to his reddened cheek, all he could do was just bewilderedly eyeing at Sehun’s back that was on his way to exit his house. “What the hell?”

 

 

 

“You’re so gorgeous,” Kai praised as he nipped and Luhan’s neck and shoulder. Luhan’s soft moan every time their body pressed together was making him crazy. With his knees in between Luhan’s spread legs, Kai smirked, glancing down to enjoy how Luhan look with his so aroused face, messy blonde hair, ragged breathing and parted kissable lip.

“Kai, stop staring,” Luhan blushed while covering his face with his arm. They were not even but Luhan was so embarrassed when Kai didn’t stop gawking at how wreck he was on the bachelor bed. They were just kissing but Kai made his body so excited and he wanted more.  

Kai smiled and grabbed Luhan’s arm before pressing them up above the bodyguard’s head. “Don’t hide your handsome face from me,” he murmured on Luhan’s mouth before capturing the bodyguard’s small lip again. Dwelling his wet tongue inside Luhan’s warm mouth, Kai swallowed the moan that Luhan made every time he started grinding their bodies together.

“W-want to hold you,” Luhan begged, gasping for air. He wanted to hold Kai in his arm, sniffing his sweaty scent under his ear. ‘Do you still smell the same?’ His hands eagerly slipped inside Kai’s shirt when the Bachelor released his arm from his grip. He started playing the hem of the Bachelor’s pant, palming his and moved his palm up to the back of his muscular shoulder. He pulled him into his embrace, legs locking around his waist, certainly not going to let him go. Kai throaty groaned when he scraped his blunt fingers nails on his back made him whimpered with need.

Kai slid his hands under Luhan’s shirt, raking his calloused fingers all over the bodyguard’s hard abs. Kai’s sensual touches made Luhan’s body shuddered. He lets Kai flipped his shirt off from his body and saw him threw it on the floor. “I miss you so damn much,” He whispered while pressing their forehead together.

“Huh?” Luhan frowned, he didn’t understand what Kai meant by missing him so much. In his clouded vision, Luhan could see Kai was shedding his shirt away from his body, displaying his perfect abs to his eyes. Kai leaned down and the necklace that he wore hits Luhan’s bare chest. “This is yours right?”

Biting his lip, Luhan nodded. “H-How did you know?”

“We’ll talk about that later, I can’t wait any longer. I miss you so much, please Lu,” Kai smiled and kissed Luhan’s forehead. He was so startled when Luhan tugged the necklace and smashed their lips together.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter