Clueless

Awkwardly Twisted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was so busy arranging his freshly baked cookies inside the display area when his eyes caught on Chanyeol's lanky figure that hurriedly exited his cafe while wearing Kyungsoo's muffler. Baekhyun's mind started to wonder about his brother that was so happy a few minutes ago when he got the chance to meet with Chanyeol again that morning. 

'What happened?' Baekhyun frowned while scratching his head. 

The cafe owner quickly settled his task and walked over to Kyungsoo's table. Kyungsoo looked so sad when he was staring down at his own hands and biting his lower lip. 

"Why do you look so gloomy hyung? Chanyeol says something hurtful to you?" Baekhyun pulled his brother to his side and gently rubbed his back. 

"He runs away when I sit with him, I don't know why he does that, I just want to talk, maybe he thinks that I'm a very dirty person like everyone else, I'm a club singer right?" Kyungsoo pursed his lip while wiping his tears that were rolling down his cheeks. 

"Whats wrong with your job, you don't sell your body to the customer, even if they offer you money, you just love singing aren't you?" Baekhyun sighed. 

"I know that Luhan hyung is struggling to protect me from all the erted man, a very wealthy erted man, I need to stop working there Baek," Kyungsoo whined.

"I'm not feeling well right now, see you at home," Kyungsoo smiled and ruffled Baekhyun hair.

"Park Chanyeol, where are you right now!" Baekhyun yelled over his phone. He was going to smack that dorky professor's head when he met him again that afternoon.

"Why are you screaming at me? I'm on my way to your cafe right now, is Kyungsoo there?" Chanyeol asked. He paused his walk, waiting for Baekhyun's answer.

"He's not here, you better come here quick before I lose my mind!" Baekhyun cut their conversation and shoved his phone back into his apron pocket.

 

 

 

It was already afternoon when Baekhyun glanced at his watch. Chanyeol was supposed to be here right now. The Moon cafe started to get busy with the customer that was lining to get their orders for a take out. Baekhyun smile when he saw most of the table was full of customers that were having their lunch. He knew that all of his workers were working extra hard every day.

Baekhyun could easily spot Chanyeol that just arrived at his cafe. Judging from Chanyeol's frizzy hair and Kyungsoo's muffler that was still lingering around the taller man's neck, Baekhyun knew that the weather was so windy and a bit cold right now. The cafe owner left his counter and walked toward Chanyeol's table.

"Why do you do that to my brother Chanyeol? you hurt him," Baekhyun sighed.

"I-I'm afraid of embarrassing myself when I'm with him, I become clumsy easily, I will look so dumb in front of him!" Chanyeol whined. He really wanted to talk with Kyungsoo without spilling any water on the table.

"He thinks that you hate him," Baekhyun said while placing a brown paper bag on the table.

"No, it's the opposite," Chanyeol blushed. He hid his red cheeks under Kyungsoo's mufflers.

"Oh, so if you like him, you suppose to run away when you see him?" Baekhyun smirked.

"I'm dumb right?" Chanyeol sighed.

"Yes, really dumb," Baekhyun nodded while laughing at Chanyeol's dumbfounded face. The cafe own

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter