Shameless

Awkwardly Twisted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you doing here?” Baekhyun asked while fixing on his sports attire. He was quite shocked when he saw Sehun was still sitting on the couch while munching on some snack that he found in the kitchen. ‘Shameless gym owner,’ Baekhyun murmured.

“Luhan will kick you if he found out that you eat his favorite snack!” Baekhyun snapped as he tried pulling the snack away from Sehun’s hands. He struggled to snatch the junk food away because Sehun was using his height advantaged, the gym owner laughed while waving the almost empty bag of snack over Baekhyun’s head.

“It’s you who eat it, not me, I’m not even here,” Sehun smirked and shoved the empty bag of snack on Baekhyun’s chest. He patted his shirt while wiping the snack crumbs from his mouth and grabbed the petite boy on his front shirt, dragging him to exit the house together.

“Stop pulling me, I can walk over there by myself!” Baekhyun whined while trying to squirm away from Sehun’s hands. He really didn’t know that Sehun true behavior was like this, a very mischievous, over the top annoying brat. ‘How Luhan deal with him every day? But he’s hot,’ Baekhyun quickly shook his head.  

Sehun stopped pulling Baekhyun when they arrived at the gym. He released the petite boy and walked into his office, expecting that Baekhyun would soon be following him there.

Baekhyun smiled as soon as he saw Junki, one of Sehun personal trainer that he met before. He was a very helpful person minus his naughty hands of course. Baekhyun was about to follow Junki to one of the equipment when suddenly Sehun come from his back and pulled him away.

“What an easily distracted puppy, you’re supposed to join me in my office right now,” Sehun scowled. He wrapped his hand around Baekhyun's waist and dragged him into his office, ignoring all the questioning looked that he got from his workers.

Baekhyun felt flustered with the sudden intimated act. They only talked today but he was manhandling him like he owned him. Sehun, in fact, was a very shameless man, but Baekhyun still liked him, a lot.   

“Sit down,” Sehun said as he sat in his own chair. He quickly pulled out a piece of paper and placed it in front of Baekhyun on his table.

“What is this?” Baekhyun frowned. It was some kind of timetable for daily intake of food and workout schedule for a week.

“I’ll help you gain weight and muscle, just follow this daily schedule that I make for you,” Sehun smiled while tapping on the pieced of paper.

“I don’t like eating all of this food, and I don’t like to work out, I’m tired, just give Luhan his money back, he is torturing me,” Baekhyun whined. He didn’t want to sound so whiny but he was not going to get involved in his big brother's plan.  

“You’re a very skinny puppy, Luhan is worried about you,” Sehun explained while still holding the piece of paper in his hand and shoving it to Baekhyun.

“I don’t like following these schedule, I always forget time to eat, having timetable is pressuring me,” Baekhyun sighed.  He quickly stood up and wanted to go back home.  

“Alright, fine, I’ll become your daily reminder, give me your phone number,” Sehun said as he grabbed Baekhyun’s forearms and pulled him to sit on his chair again.  

“You don’t have to help me, just leave me alone,” Baekhyun snapped. He was embarrassed. Baekhyun wanted to date Sehun, not turning him into his personal trainer. ‘Is Luhan getting the wrong signal about his feeling toward Sehun?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter