Suprise

Awkwardly Twisted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun hummed his favorite song and danced his way to the living room, feeling so refresh after cleaning his oily and sweaty body with a long bubble bath session that night. “Oh my god! It’s you again!” Baekhyun gasped while pointing his forefinger to Sehun that already sprawling on the couch while hugging to his blanket, his beloved blanket.  

“What took you so long in the shower?” Sehun yawned as he slumped his body further on the couch with hands busy changing the TV channel to his preference.

“W-what are you doing here?” Baekhyun stammered. He never thought that Sehun would be serious in making him eat his dinner too.

“Eat…come here,” Sehun pursed his lip and patted the small space beside him on the couch.

“Just leave the food there, you can go home now,” Baekhyun murmured. He didn’t mean to be rude by pushing Sehun away. He liked spending time teasing and arguing with the gym owner but Sehun looked so tired, yawning nonstop while looking at the TV with droopy eyes.

Scowling, Sehun didn’t like the fact that Baekhyun always rejected his kind act and pushed his annoyed button. “Eat right now, are you going to sit beside me or I have to carry you here?”

“I’m coming, sheesh…so grumpy,” Baekhyun grumbled, stomping his feet to sit beside Sehun on the couch and grabbed the paper bag in Sehun hands.   

“Good boy,” Sehun cooed while wiggling his eyebrows toward Baekhyun.

Baekhyun glared at Sehun while he shoved the unwrapped sandwich grumpily inside his mouth. “Shut up,”  

“Chew it properly, you’ll get a stomach ache tomorrow,” Sehun laughed looking at Baekhyun angry attitude. He wiped the sauce-stained that smeared on Baekhyun’s chin with his thumb and it with a straight face.

Baekhyun couldn’t stop to blush because of the sudden caring act. He pretended that Sehun didn't make his heart felt like it was going to burst out from his chest by starting a lame conversation. “T-this is good? Where do you buy it?”

“I’ll make it myself, you always smell like this, this is your blanket, right? It has your scent on it,” Sehun whispered, eyes getting heavier as he talked. He was so tired tonight but he had to make sure that Baekhyun had his dinner.

“Huh? Are you saying that I stink?" Baekhyun howled, starting to feel offended with Sehun remarked. He struggled to pull his blanket away from Sehun’s firm arms when the gym owner tried to sleep while hugging to his blanket.  

“No…you smell like burnt sugar, like sweets,” Sehun murmured with closed eyes, leaning closer to Baekhyun to sniff the small boy’s sweet fragrance.

Baekhyun snorted and just let Sehun rubbed his face on his shoulder. “Just sleep,”       

 

 

 

“Don’t know that you’re being serious with our y neighbor,” Kyungsoo whispered and poked Luhan’s shoulder as he pointed toward their waiting room door. They were busy packing up their bags to go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter