Meeting you

Awkwardly Twisted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan almost stumbled when he heard Kai saying his name. 'I'm not dreaming right?' The beautiful fighter stopped his step and looked at his back. He saw Kai lazily stretching his body while groaning on the couch. 

"Good morning beautiful," Kai chuckled. The y bachelor peeked Luhan with only half-opened eyes. He knew that Luhan really hated to be called beautiful. He just liked teasing Luhan.

Kai hoarse-voiced really send shivered all over Luhan's body. He gulped while still staring blankly towards Kai. "H-how can I help you?" Luhan stammered. His hands were holding tightly to his clothes, attempting to cover his chest. 

'I sound like when I serve my customers at the cafe, but the pathetic version,' Luhan grimaced. 

"Wait," Kai quickly stood up from the couch and walked over to Luhan. He stopped right in front of the beautiful fighter body. 

"Can we have breakfast together this morning at my favorite cafe?" Kai gently wiped Luhan bangs that were covering his shocked face.

'He still looks beautiful with his messy hair and puffy face,' Kai mentally admiring Luhan's beautiful features. 

'Why?' Luhan asked while tilting his face. He just couldn't understand their situation right now. They never talked properly to each other before this.

"Nothing, I want to talk when we're both sober, and you're not going to my ear clean," Kai shrugged, trying to hide his flustered face. 

'I just your ear, while your tongue had been traveling all over my body dumbo, and you stole my necklace too!' Luhan mentally screamed. He almost going to throw a punch on Kai' handsome face that morning.

"Alright,"

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun was so eager this morning to spend his morning at their apartment gym before he opened his cafe. He really needed to take a glimpsed of the handsome gym owner. He was addicted to Sehun's cold face, just like people addicted to their morning coffee. The small boy needed his daily dose of Sehun's not amused face. He walked into the gym and currently enjoying the view of chocolate abs men's and sweaty peoples that were busy doing their workout every morning in the gym. He carefully examined his own body.

'I look like a toothpick,' Baekhyun pouted. 

The small boy lazily used one of the exercised equipment. He really didn't know the proper way to used the pieces of equipment actually. He just stared at the equipment and silently waited for someone to come and used it first. He just needed a demonstration. 

"Hai, you look so confused right now, I'm Lee Junki one of the personal trainers here, I always see you look so lost every time you come here," One of the personal trainer approach the clueless looking Baekhyun.

'Finally, someone notices your dumbness, good job Baekhyun,' Baekhyun mentally facepalms.

"I need to shed some sweat, s-so I can be healthy?" Baekhyun answered. He really couldn't say that he wanted to take a peeked at the gym owner handsome face before he could start his day properly right?.

"Thank you for helping me," Baekhyun smiled while choosing his preferred exercise equipment.

"It's alright, you just have to buy me coffee at your cafe's this morning," Junki playfully winked.  

"O-of course!" Baekhyun shuddered when he felt Junki's hands his back. He tried to move his body away from the uncomfortable

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter