Knowing You

Awkwardly Twisted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun groggily woke up on that wonderful Saturday morning. He lazily scratched his stomach while yawning so wide like a hippo when he exited his bedroom. He was in a dazed state when he saw him, the godly looking boy, his big brother Luhan best friend, Oh Sehun. The gorgeous boy just came out from the bathroom with a towel hanging loosely on his waist.

Baekhyun thought that he was still in dreamland with the haze and mist clouded his view because of the hot steam that escapes from the bathroom. 'I'm dreaming, right? why would the real Oh Sehun take his bath here right? wow, what an awesome dream, please don't wake me up!' Baekhyun gleefully cheering while his eyes still glued at the gorgeous boy.

The petite boy squealed while taking his stepped closer to the beautiful creatures that was currently gawking at his terrible wake-up face. He confidently moved nearer to the Sehun in his dream and slowly placing his palms on the y boy's chocolate abs.

'Wao, just like the chocolate bar that I use in my cake, I love my dream,' Baekhyun smiled. The petite boy started pinching Sehun's abs while still ogling over the young boy's firm stomach. This was his happy moment.

Baekhyun frowned when he realized that Sehun in his dream act just liked Sehun when he was out of his dream. He had this not amused face all the time and It was so hard to see the gorgeous boy smiled.

"Baekhyun!"

Baekhyun rolled his eyes while his hands still stuck on Sehun's toned abs.

"Byun Baekhyun what the hell are you doing harassing my friend!" 

The petite boy really wanted to yell back toward the boisterous voice of his brother Luhan right now. He just couldn't get a peaceful dream. Luhan just had to invade his dream too. Baekhyun thought crashed when Sehun began to sprinkle some water on his dreamy face. 

"Huh?" this is not a dream?" Baekhyun rapidly blinking his eyes to look closely at Sehun's not amused face. The gorgeous boy eerily shook his head, answering Baekhyun's dumb question.

"Oh my god," Baekhyun gasped while slowly retreated his hands and hid it under his armpits. He was trying to hide his exposed s, he was wearing his shabby Patrick the starfish boxer short. Patrick was not even in pink color anymore. He shrieked and quickly stepped back into his room. He really didn't want to come out to meet with Sehun ever again.

 

 

 

Kai was minding his own business while walking towards the elevator in his apartment ground floor. He glanced at his expensive wrist watch. 'It's almost past midnight,' he sighed while rubbing his tired face with his hands. He just finished tons of works at his office and his brain felt like it being fried to crispy perfection right now. He thought that if he couldn't get his proper sleep that night, his body would automatically shut down itself.

He was about to push the elevator button when he heard someone singing 'I will survive' with full of enthusi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter