Closer

It's Okay

I walked home soon after finishing that can of coffee. These days the weirdest things have been happening. I don't know how to deal with them... I got home and kicked off my shoes. "What should I do now?" I thought to myself."T'll call my omma!" I hopped onto my bed and called home.

"Yoboseyo?" A voice answered. "Ren?" My younger brother was the one who answered. "Where's omma and appa?" I asked. "It's date night, but why did you call noona?" "No real reason, just missing home."

"But living by your self sounds so much fun!" I laughed, "Haha! No it's not!" Ren and I were pretty close. We talked about a lot. For awhile we talked about what's been going on, minus the whole Youngmin and Jinho problem. "Oh! Noona! I forgot to mention! My baseball team has a tournament in Korea! We'll be able to hang out for awhile!" He said excitedly. "That's great! But are omma and appa coming with?"

"No, Lin has school still and all his teachers are handing out tests."  Lin is our other brother. He was the youngest of us three. "Well I guess it'll be the two of us then! Tell everyone I called"

"Yup! See you soon noona!" And we both hung up. I got excited, it would be really nice to be able to see my brother again. He was two years younger than me, but we were as close as we could get. I was planning how we would spend our few days together when I got another telephone call.

"Hello? Who is this?" I asked. "I'm looking for Miss Lee Jae. Is this her?" I carefully answered "Yea...."

"We were wondering if you were available for tutoring English, or any other language." 

"Yeah, but I'm not certified or anything."

"But can you still teach English?"

"I lived in America for awhile, and I did study to teach English, so yeah!"

"Well, if you want you can have the job. It's about 50,000 won an hour." 50,000 won?!? That's more or less about $50!

"Y-ye, yes!!! I'll take the job!!!" I answered back quickly, "Haha, that's good to hear, come to this address tomorrow. And since this must be a little strange to you getting a call from a random stranger, if you want you can bring some friends." Oh, I was just about to ask that! "Okay, thank you sir!"

"No thank you! You have no idea how hard it is to find a tutor...." I laughed, thanked him again and hung up.

The next day I called Minhee and Cho Hee and told them the good news. "That's great Jae-yah! I knew you'd get a tutoring job! I'll be there in 10 minutes!" Minhee exclaimed. I called Cho Hee next, "Wow, that's great! I'll meet you two over there, I have some stuff I have to do first."

"Okay," I answered, "We'll meet you there!" After Minhee and I got ready at my place, we got a cab to drive us and as we saw the place I got a job....

"Oh crap...." Minhee and I looked up at a large building It looked so professional and business like. "What am I doing here..." I said to myself. "Take a deep breath Jae-yah, you've gotten this close." We walked in and were greeted by a nice young lady, probably the same age as my aunt. "Hello! You must be Jae-sshi and her friend! My name is Eunae! Please follow me, everyone is waiting!" So we followed Eunae into a room

"This is where everyone will be. Feel free to wander around if you want. But Manager-nim will be here soon." She said smiling. "Gomowo, oh! I have another friend on her way can you bring her here when she comes?" She nodded. So Minhee and I waited until a man walked in the room.

"You must be Jae-sshi! Nice to meet you!" He bowed "I hope you'll be able to handle these students... I've been told you don't give up easily so I have faith in you! They'll be soon."

"Aigoo.... Minhee-yah I can't believe this is really happening.... I'll be fine won't I?" She answered "What's with you! Remember what that guy said! Be yourself!"

"Okay, okay, don't get so mad at me..." Minhee's phone rang. "Huh? Oh it's a text from the Manager.... She says she's short on staff right now and needs me. Oh. and she says congrats on the tutoring thing. I'll be back for lunch. See ya!" She jumped up, waved and ran out the door. To pass the time I put on my headphones and started listening to music. It was another Boyfriend song. "Not one, But Two huh?" I closed my eyes and listened to the song. 

I got bored sitting so I started just randomly moving around. That's when I got a call from Cho Hee. "Jae-yah! You didn't tell me you would be working for StarShipEnt!"

"StarShip?" I asked, "Yeah! The company that Boyfriend works for! Sorry, but I don't think I can make it pass the lobby. See for lunch."

"Wait! Cho Hee-yah!" But she had already hung up... What's going on with her? I turned around, just in time too. Six boys wallked into the room with Manager-nim. It was Boyfriend....  and Youngmin....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S

I have a confession to make.... Actually I've already finished Chapters 9 and 10 awhile ago..... But I've been too lazy/busy to type them, and I'm a very slow typer.... So yeah... Hehe

Oh, and I've gotten better with this new picture app so I made a new poster. Hope you'll like it!

But I'll show it to you next time, like I said lazy/busy

Also,  I just barely realized how to add friend and accept friends

Since it's a new year, be nice to me and add me as a friend :D