To The Rescue {Youngmin's POV}

It's Okay

Lalalala~ Here's another chapter!~ Please subscribe, comment and share!~

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Youngmin's POV

The next day Kwangmin and I picked up Hyunmin and we arrived at the baseball stadium. 

"Thanks Hyungs!!!" Hyunmin said smiling. "I can't believe you're actually going to watch my game!"

"So, does this mean, we're even? You're not mad at me for bailing on you guys yesterday?" Kwangmin asked

"Of course! Plus, Youngmin-hyung seemed to be having fun with Jae-noona" he winked back. "Oh, there's my team! I'll see you later! See if you can find Ren-ah!"

"Youngmin.... Is there something you need to tell me?" Kwangmin looked angry.

"Sorry, I was going to tell you!" So I started to tell him everything about what happened with Jae the other day. But I tried to avoid talking about Cho Hee. If she didn't want to see me, then there's no way she'd........

"Well, that's weird isn't it? Our brother's best friend's older sister is the same girl you met last year and our new teacher." I nodded. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this was getting too weird....

"Oh! Youngmin-hyung! And another Youngmin-hyung?" Ren ran into us, "Oh! I forgot about the whole twin thing! Mianhae Kwangmin-hyung." he bowed in apology.

"Hey, have you seen Noona around? She forgot she asked me to hold on to this, and I can't hold on to it during practice."

The two of us shook our heads. "I'll go see if the others found her. Ren, you can go with Hyunmin and practice. Me and Hyung will find her for you!" Kwangmin said cheerfully. What's is he planning? He's sounding a little suspious right now...

"Really? Thanks!!!" Ren handed me a thick folder and took off running. Soon after Kwangmin left as well.... I walked around a little, I noticed a lot of fans were there, I think my little "disguise" worked though since they didn't start screaming.

Huh, who would have thought that a simple beanie, glasses, and a plain jacket would  work so well? Thank you Minwoo....

I walked around some more and still couldn't find Jae anywhere, until I saw a group of girls. Even though I didn't get a good look at her, I knew I saw Jae in that crowd....

It was deja vu moment. But this time, I didn't stand around and watch, I shouted "Seonsaengnim!!!!!!" I finished you're assignment!!!!!" Everyone stopped and turned around. Then after a minute they all started screaming "Youngmin-oppa! Youngmin-oppa!!!" I ignored them and turned to a scared looking Jae. I spoke out loudly, making sure everyone heard.

"Hey teacher, I know that you're here to watch your brother's game. But did you really have to make your assignment due today?" I lied. Jae looked surprised, but quickly caught on. "Well, when Ahjosshi called and said you'd be here too. I thought this would be a perfect time to check up on my students!"

"And you had to do that by making our assignment due?" She laughed, "Hey, at least you had it finished. The others hadn't and so they've tried to make it up to me ever since I came here! It's driving me crazy!"

Oh, so that's what was going on. She was seen with the others and that caused the fans to be jealous.

"Anyway, here you go!" I handed her the folder. "By the way, you're brother is looking for you. He asked me to come and find you."

"Ah, Kwangmin told me. Is Ren with Hyunmin?" I nodded.

Wait? Kwangmin? Ooooooohhhhhhh this is what he was planning. He tried to get me to save the day....

Jae went on "Where are those two?"

"Come on, I'll show you!" I turned to face the group of girls. "Hey, were you guys being mean to my teacher? If she gets mad she ends up giving us a ton of homework! So don't mess with her!"

The girls nodded quickly. "Well, I'll see you all later today then!" I turned around and looked at Jae. Jae understood and followed me out of there. We walked, actually more like ran around and successfully managed to get away from the mob.

We stopped running after we saw a bench to sit on, Jae started to laugh as she panted. "Haha! That was great! Thank you!!!" She looked up and smiled

"Thank me? No, you're a great actress! You picked it up so fast!" I laughed back. She stood up and bowed as if on stage of a play. "Well, thank you." We both burst out laughing even more.

"But really I want to thank you. You really came to my rescue. I didn't want that to happen again."

I knew what she was talking about. She didn't want what happened that day to happen, I wanted to tell her it wouldn't happen again. That I would come to the rescue, but I wasn't supposed to remember that ever happened.

So I just nodded and smiled at her. I should have just told her I remembered.... It's too late now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See? Isn't this a great chapter? (>W<) Told you it would get better!

Hey, have you guys seen Boyfriend's W Academy?

I love that show!!!! Those guys are just too funny!

I can't wait for episode 2 to be English subbed!!!!