Panda Bear Collection

It's Okay

So with Minhee keeping the peace between us, well most of that time was spent trying to keep me calm... But we managed to have fun. Even thought we spent most of our time in line for laser tag, sniping at the unsuspecting people, playing skee-ball, and even winning some tickets for a prize. I got a mouse ear headband. Minhee decided on some extra large glitter covered sunglasses. While Jinho, I mean Joey-oppa, got a panda bear key chain.

"Huh, that doesn't seem like something you would like..." Minhee said.

"This? Yeah, it really isn't, but I didn't get it for me." he told her, then he turned around to me. "Here you go Jae-yah. Do you remember what we used to do when we were kids?" I nodded. When I was little, apparently I loved collecting little things with pandas on them.... I didn't get to bring that collection with me, but.... maybe I could start it again.... Maybe starting over is a good thing....

I accepted Jinh-, sorry I mean Joey-oppa's, gift. "Thanks..... oppa..." I smiled shyly.

"Wait," he eyes grew wider. "Did you just call me oppa?!?" his smile grew even brighter.

"Does this mean....?" Minhee asked

"We're friends again right?!?!" he asked excitedly

I nodded carefully "Yeah....... BUT DON'T GET AHEAD OF YOURSELF! YOU'RE STILL UNDER WATCH!!!!!" I yelled playfully "Hope you don't make me regret this choice...." 

Minhee clapped cheerfully, "See? Look what happened! Now I'm going to get some ice cream to celebrate! I'll just run ahead to give you two some alone time." she said. She whispered in my ear "Lucky duckie, you get to spent some alone time with your really cute childhood friend!" she winked and dashed off. 

"Haha, you've made some pretty interesting friends Jae-yah!" Oppa laughed.

"You're one to talk!" I said half laughing, 

"Yah! Don't be like that That's not my fault!" he joked "Jay-yah... I never meant to...." he finally said after we walked a little bit.

"I know... and that doesn't mean you had to, but I forgive you now. Forgive and forget!" I said trying to lighten the mood.

"Ne!" he hesitated for a minute. "Jae-yah, do you think we can ever go back to the way things were?" I shook my head. " I don't know. But give me some time, then maybe...."

"I understand. But can I at least hold your hand?" He began to blush.

But I think I started to blush too... "Okay, just this once..." I smiled "Just for old time's sake..."

He held out his hand, and I took it. "Come one, let's get going Jae-yah."

As out fingers intertwined, I could feel the warmth of his hand against mine. I remember we used to do this all the time when we were younger. It never meant anything until we grew up.

I guess I might have to really start that new panda bear collection after all....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made it on time!!!!!

Thanks to all my new subbies!!!!

Please don't be afraid to comment! and of course share!!!