It's Not What You Think

It's Okay

The five of us went to our seats with Eunae and Manger-ahjosshi. I tried to ignore the glares from the crazy fan girls, I'd gotten used to it by now.

"Jae-sshi! What are you doing here!" Eunae called. Is it so weird for me to be here? It's not like I have no life outside my jobs....

"I-!" I started, I didn't get to finish before Kwangmin practically tackled me.

"AISH!!!! BABO!!!!" I half yelled half laughed at him.

"Mian Jae-seonsaengnim!" He bowed. He looked surprised to see me. I guess Youngmin never told him about yesterday....

"Why are you here though? Shouldn't you be with Ren?"

Oh, apparently he already knew.

"REN?!" Everyone asked surprised. "Ren as in LEE REN?"

"Yeah, what about it?" I replied, "Wait, how do you guys know about Ren?"

"He's well known around here. He's one of the best at baseball. But how do you know him?" Eunae asked. "One of the best huh? Who would have guessed my brother was so famous...."

"YOU'RE BROTHER?!?" Everyone exclaimed, well everyone except Kwangmin. Is this really such a hard concept to grasp?

"YES! Now Kwangmin-sshi, why should I be with Ren? He told me he had practice."

"Yeah, but Youngmin-hyun is over there. He said that Ren asked him to find you, and when he couldn't find you, he asked me!"

Ren was looking for me? Where else would I be? I told him I was going to find a seat.... Oh well I guess. So I left my few things with everyone and went off to find Ren. But I seriously could feel the hate from all the glaring the crazy fan girls were giving.... I tried to ingore it again. But...

"Yah!" a voice called behind me. I turned around to see it was the fan girls I saw earlier. "We need to have a talk...." They slowly surounded me, trying to intimidate me.

"So, why were you with our Boyfriend Oppas?" The one who seemed to be the leader asked. "This is a misunderstanding, It's not what you think." I said.

"Oh yeah? Why were they acting so friendly with you?" Another girl retorted back. "Really, there's no reason!" I tired to get them to understand, but it was too late, they had already stopped listening. "Look, can I just go? I have to met someone." 

Oops, I worded that wrong....

"Another member of Boyfriend?!?" The leader asked angrily, "No! No!" Once again, too late, no one listened as I tried to tell them I was just going to find Ren... They closed in even more, and seemed to get even angrier every step they took.

"Seonsaengnim!!!!!!" Someone shouted. "I finished you're assignment!!!!!"

It was Youngmin! Thank goodness!!!! I hope he can clear this whole mess up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear readers.....

Sorry I haven't been updating. It's just that I have a huge project coming up and I need to get it done!!!!

Anyway, On another note, I tried for my school's talent show :) I'm having conflicting emotions about actually wanting to get in or not.... BUT it was pretty fun!!!

Share, subscribe, and comment!

I'm just saying this again for those who didn't really catch it the first time. If you comment AND subscribe, I'll send you a friend request. Not like you need to accept it or anything, it's just I kinda need more friends on here..... I'm really a loner.... ( -_-)

Whoa, this letter sounds pretty boring.... Hope this chapter isn't like this note!