Blushing

It's Okay

My phone rang.

"Jae-yah? It's Cho Hee..." I was surprised. I didn't except her to be calling after what happened yesterday. "Cho Hee-yah! Why are you calling?" I asked

"I think I should explain why I keep running off. I was going to meet you at your brother's game, but I saw Boyfriend and freaked out." she said slightly embarrassed

"It's okay! Really! Do you want to meet up at my place later?"

"Yeah, I think that might be a good idea. Okay, I'll see you later." She hung up.

I sighed... I really hope I'll be able to understand what the heck is going on between Cho Hee and Youngmin.... Maybe I should have asked him....

"Hey! Over here!" Eunae unni waved her hand in front of my face. "What was that? A friend?"

I nodded. We were still at the baseball game, but we were with the others in their dressing room.

Wait? What were we doing in their dressing room!?! When I finally realized that we had walked inside just as I finished my conversation, I started to blush. I'm pretty glad that no one was getting dressed when I walked in.....

"WAH! JAE-NOONA'S BLUSHING!!!!" Minwoo exclaimed for everyone to hear.

"STOP CALLING ME NOONA!" I demanded.

"Haha, don't take it personally Jae-seonsaengnim. He calls almost all the girls he meets noona!" Donghyun put it. I think he was trying to make me feel better but it didn't work out so well.

"Hey, but why would are you blushing? It's not like we're going to start striping in front of you." Jeongmin joked around. Was that another attempt to make me feel better? Because that only made me blush some more....

"Yah! Don't be so mean to a girl Jeongmin-ah! Don't worry Jae-sshi, he's only messing with you. That's the way Jeongmin-ah is!" Hyunseong said from behind me. See? That's how a guy should make a girl feel less awkward! Thank you Hyunseong!

"Anyway the only one left who has to finish changing is Youngmin. He just needs to change his shirt, and I don't think he really cares who sees him." His twin threw in playfully.

"H-huh?!" Youngmin looked up. He was on his iPad, I think he was pretty distracted until that last part. "Change in front of Jae-sshi?!?" Well, I finally wasn't the only one who was blushing. I actually think that Youngmin turned redder than me!

"I think I'm going to go now! Come on Eunae-unni!" I turned away quickly and grabbed my unni's arm, "Call us when you're all done!" I shouted as I practically ran out the door.

"Hey now! You don't need to be so chaste! It's not like you've never seen a shirtless guy before! I mean, you have been to a beach right?" She asked. I think she was joking with me, but that did make me wonder.... I have been to a beach before.... And it's not like I was going to see anything, they had like a little curtain thing in the room. So why was I so freaked out? If it was someone else, I don't think I would have minded that much...

Youngmin.....

AH!!!! Why am I still blushing!?!?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, I had a little fun with this chapter ;)

Hope you didn't mind it!

I was just reminded of summer

Which led to the reminder of beaches

Which then led to this thought 

I thought it would a little break from the drama that will soon come in the next few chapters!

Comment, Subscribe, and of course, SHARE!!!!

PPYONG!~