Feelings

Perfect Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You know you're falling in love when you see several faces a day but you crave none than the one who has stolen your heart.

 

 oohsehun sent: what would you like for your birthday?

 vousmevoyez replied: i'm fine with anything.

 oohsehun sent: i might have to buy more wrapping paper then.

 vousmevoyez replied: why?

 oohsehun sent: because there wouldn't be enough wrapping paper to wrap me.

 vousmevoyez replied: 🙄.

 oohsehun sent: are you excited?

 vousmevoyez replied: for?

 oohsehun sent: your birthday. you're finally turning 23.

 oohsehun sent: aren't you at least a bit excited about it?

 vousmevoyez replied: not really.

 oohsehun sent: why not?

 oohsehun sent: i promise that this will be the best birthday in your life.

 vousmevoyez replied: don't make promises that you can't keep.

 oohsehun sent: oh, sweetheart. don't worry.

 oohsehun sent: i always keep my promises.

 

 

"Your sister called this morning," Luna says as she attempts to flip

a pancake.

Soojung frowns, taking a seat at the dining table. Her sister never calls her unless her parents asked her over to dinner. The last time she called her is two months ago. "Oh, what did she want?" 

"She asks if it is okay to throw you a party for your birthday at your parents' house."

"I can't. I'm meeting Sehun on that day."

Luna sighs and purses her lips. She takes the bowl of platter and pours it gently on the pan. "You're meeting him in the day, right? The party can start in the evening, then."

"I don't feel like celebrating my birthday with my family."

"Soojung, your parents have already planned out everything and your sister said that they will be giving out the invitations tomorrow."

"And, they didn't even consult me about it?"

Luna shrugs, "I guess they really want to celebrate your birthday with you."

Soojung scoffs and crosses her arms, "If they really wanted to, they should know that I hate parties and prefer to have a quiet dinner with them."

"Why don't you just give them a chance, Soojung?" Luna tosses tge last piece of pancake into a plate before turning off the fire. She grabs it and places it on the dining table. "Your parents really want to fix things between you and them."

"They should have tried a year ago."

"Soojung," Luna calls her name sternly.

"Why are you so persistent about this, unnie?"

"I just don't want you to regret it later on. Please, just accept their gesture and agree to the party."

"For the last time, I don't want a birthday

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter