Happiness

Perfect Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

 

 vousmevoyez replied: how did you change my profile picture???

  oohsehun sent: i did it while you were asleep.

  oohsehun sent: i was scrolling through the photos on your phone and you looked cute in that picture.

 vousmevoyez replied: hold on, let me rephrase my question.

 vousmevoyez replied: hOW DID YOU UNLOCK MY PHONE?

  oohsehun sent: relax, cutie.

  oohsehun sent: it took 10 tries to figure out your password. 

  oohsehun sent: i didn't know you're the type of person who puts their birthday as their passcode.

  oohsehun sent: if i had known, i wouldn't have to wait one and a half hours just to unlock your phone.

 vousmevoyez replied: still, that doesn't give you the right to touch my phone. 

 vousmevoyez replied: i'm mad at you.

  oohsehun sent: fine, i'm sorry. i shouldn't have did that. 😣

 vousmevoyez replied: i'm very very very furious with you. 😡

 vousmevoyez replied: do you want to know why?

  oohsehun sent: ......why? 😶

 vousmevoyez replied: 1) you touched & unlocked my phone without my permission and invaded my privacy.

 vousmevoyez replied: 2) i woke up to an empty cold bed.

 vousmevoyez replied: how could you left me alone when your promised to stay for the night? 😫

  oohsehun sent: 😂

  oohsehun sent: you're getting cuter day by day.

  oohsehun sent: i did stay with you for the entire night. you fell alseep on the sofa and i even carried you into your room.

  oohsehun sent: i slept next you too. 😉

 vousmevoyez replied: 😑

  oohsehun sent: anyways, i woke up around 7AM and left because we had that rule remember?

  oohsehun sent: we can't meet till your birthday.

  oohsehun sent: i wanted to stay till you woke up but it is your rule, afterall. 🤗

 vousmevoyez replied: okay fine, your reason is valid.

 vousmevoyez replied: but, thank you.

 vousmevoyez replied: for staying with me last night. i really appreciate it.

  oohsehun sent: anything for you, cutie.

 

 

"Out of all the pictures, he just had to choose that," Soojung mumbles to herself. She has been lazing around in her bed ever since she woke up, staring at her profile picture. It has been a long while since she feels that happy in that picture. It was taken during her 20th birthday party. The party is still vivid in her mind because it was the first time she had ever celebrated her birthday. Even after 20 years, her parents had never thrown her a party or bought a cake for her birthday. They had always thought that it was a waste of their money and time.

She met her first boyfriend on her first year of university and it was him who suggested to organise a party. It was memorable because she really didn't expected it. All of her fam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter